 |
|
Accuracy (Semi-Auto vs. Bolt-Action) 
Verdammnis
|
2003-01-07 20:55
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
removing the real fingerprintin from the bullet 
rudebwoy
|
2003-01-07 20:18
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Need a 9 in US 
GlobalCry
|
2003-01-07 20:08
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
37mm launcher 
Joesmokes911
|
2003-01-07 20:06
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
To Zero! About your book 
looz
|
2003-01-07 13:57
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Greatest weapon ever. How do you make this? 
TreyDay
|
2003-01-07 03:11
|
4 |
— |
 |
 |
Zero the Inestimable
|
2003-01-06 22:43
by P_Dub_Pyro
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
A Star is Born 
Zero the Inestimable
|
2003-01-06 22:33
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
I want one... 
beatmeofficer
|
2003-01-06 21:17
|
1 |
— |
 |
 |
I Love Poop
|
2003-01-06 16:09
by I Love Poop
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Pain on a Chain 
Zero the Inestimable
|
2003-01-06 13:38
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
springfield or kimber 
D.N.S
|
2003-01-06 02:23
|
8 |
— |
 |
 |
Van Patten
|
2003-01-05 22:50
by Big_Tchapolini
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
british army weapons 
czakkyy
|
2003-01-05 15:56
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Star Model B 
beatmeofficer
|
2003-01-05 15:23
|
5 |
— |
 |
 |
BossManCrip
|
2003-01-05 15:22
by I Love Poop
|
9 |
— |
 |
 |
Pissed_Citizen
|
2003-01-05 05:06
by I Love Poop
|
24 |
— |
 |
 |
gun-nut
|
2003-01-04 17:14
by OniOuji
|
7 |
— |
 |
 |
kefak
|
2003-01-04 16:19
by Van Patten
|
7 |
— |
 |
 |
Genital-Warfare
|
2003-01-04 08:53
by indiansa
|
7 |
— |
 |
 |
BossManCrip
|
2003-01-04 05:01
by sph3ric pyramid
|
6 |
— |
 |
 |
Kia Kordestani
|
2003-01-04 00:06
by Iscariot
|
24 |
— |
 |
 |
homegrown_420
|
2003-01-02 22:30
by warweed12
|
8 |
— |
 |
 |
ChibiMiko
|
2003-01-02 19:53
by I Love Poop
|
24 |
— |
 |
 |
OniOuji
|
2003-01-02 01:40
by OniOuji
|
15 |
— |
 |
 |
Lollypop_PornStar
|
2003-01-01 18:30
by I Love Poop
|
5 |
— |
 |
 |
SLING DA FUCKING ROCK
|
2003-01-01 14:00
by Zero the Inestimable
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
hey Zero 
crazy mofo 666
|
2003-01-01 08:51
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
NEED PLAN FOR SLING 
SLING DA FUCKING ROCK
|
2003-01-01 06:35
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Cool Web Site. 
AzUrE BLuE
|
2003-01-01 06:33
|
4 |
— |