About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-04, 15:58
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Could I get a gun?

Ok...so I want to get a gun when I turn 18, but of course I got my past of being in a pych word and I did alot of fighting when I was in grade school...I dont have a criminal record tho at this point..do you think I could get a gun?

btw im in Canada

-Chibi, IM A MOD! *does little happy dance* (>^-^)> <(^-^< ) (v^-^)> <(^-^v) ^(^-^)^
 #2 
Old 2002-07-04, 18:50
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

I'm not quite sure about canadian firearm law. From my understanding you have to obtain a permit to purchase first, regardless if you are buying from a dealer or private party.

I tell everyone in the states, if you are not sure about your eligability. Goto to a FFL (gun store) and pay the $5.00 to have them run your application through NCIC or a simular database. If you are denied you'll recieve a letter via mail stating the reason(s) you were disqualified. If you are approved then you know it's legal for you to possess a firearm.

[This message has been edited by I Love Poop (edited 07-04-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-07-05, 18:39
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

hehe....is there any online way I could do this....once again...im not 18 yet....

IL NEVER TELL YOU MY REAL AGE!

-Chibi
 #4 
Old 2002-07-06, 18:54
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

quote:
Originally posted by ChibiMiko:

IL NEVER TELL YOU MY REAL AGE!



Everyone allready knows.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-07, 14:32
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

Not unless you want to stay 100% legal, espically in canada.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-07, 20:07
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

Some questions you should ask yourself include:

a. Why do I want the gun?

b. Do I need the gun?

c. Where will I keep the gun?

d. In your case, After I slaughter all the people I dislike, what do I do with the gun?

Nox
 #7 
Old 2002-07-09, 00:30
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

quote:
what do I do with the gun?


Sell it to me!! I'm always looking for good deals!!
 #8 
Old 2002-07-09, 05:32
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:
Some questions you should ask yourself include:

a. Why do I want the gun?

b. Do I need the gun?

c. Where will I keep the gun?

d. In your case, After I slaughter all the people I dislike, what do I do with the gun?

Nox



a. shoot thing's/people/some more thing's/myself after awhile

b. Yes. nuff said

c. Up my ass (thx to poopy )

d. GO HUNTING!
 #9 
Old 2002-07-09, 05:36
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
Everyone allready knows.


"hey were anyone seen my big list of people to shoot in the ass?"

"what does it look like?"

"its a peice of paper with the name XenoBite on it"

(I edit just enough so I dont have to give credits!)

-Chibi
 #10 
Old 2002-07-09, 22:14
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

quote:
a. shoot thing's/people/some more thing's/myself after awhile


Just make sure you use a gun that already has been hacked at by the antigunners and liberals (such as the tec nine assult pistol) to prevent further gun control legislation if in fact you are serious about taking those actions.
 #11 
Old 2002-07-10, 04:08
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

no use kitchen knives, cause I want to see a bunch of Hollywood idiots try to ban cooking utensils.
 #12 
Old 2002-07-10, 16:10
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

SHUSH!! I like my kitchen knifes! I don't want to have to buy, precut bitesize steaks?? Because all "sharp things" become illegal!
 #13 
Old 2002-07-10, 16:11
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

Just imagine that, the fruitcakes ban all firearms. And then next all sharp things or blunt objects such as baseball bats, etc..
 #14 
Old 2002-07-24, 11:57
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:
Just imagine that, the fruitcakes ban all firearms. And then next [b]all sharp things or blunt objects such as baseball bats, etc..[/B]


then after they they will de-nail everyone, tie all these finger's together and put big rubber gloves on them....maybe then they will try to de-teeth us

-Chibi

-I like my nails thank you
 #15 
Old 2002-09-28, 13:33
Troll Troll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

quote:
Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
Ok...so I want to get a gun when I turn 18, but of course I got my past of being in a pych word and I did alot of fighting when I was in grade school...I dont have a criminal record tho at this point..do you think I could get a gun?



Translation:

"I got the shit beat out of me in school and took an overdose, but I was too lame to even end my own pathetic life, so I got put in the nut ward."

5 years from now, when you turn 18, buy a gun. And end yourself.

 #16 
Old 2002-10-11, 22:52
Regular
 
Ontario, Canada
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

anyone know of a good place in canada where they dont ask for any form of identification to buy a gun?

(highly doubt it, but asking)
 #17 
Old 2002-10-21, 10:33
buttthrax buttthrax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

Haha. Canada's laws blow.

I'm sure getting a gun will be a bitch in Canada. You'll probably need affidavits from like 20 cops and priests. You'll likely want to pay like 800 bucks for the license. The prime minister probably has to give you special permission.

BTW, i dont know. Im just trashing Canadian law.
 #18 
Old 2002-11-15, 01:36
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:
Just imagine that, the fruitcakes ban all firearms. And then next [b]all sharp things or blunt objects such as baseball bats, etc..[/B]
They did one city in either texas, new mexico, or nevada did just that.

CTR

 #19 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:59
stealth_death_fo stealth_death_fo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

Hey maybe we should all wright will little circles of paper and have mittens pined on our shirts all year long

 #20 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:03
SATURNROCKETX SATURNROCKETX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

From what I've heard, the only way to get a gun in Canada is to grab one from a Mountie. Shit, if they even have guns.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-20, 02:49
Concealed Carrier Concealed Carrier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

quote:
Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
Ok...so I want to get a gun ...I got my past of being in a pych word...do you think I could get a gun?

btw im in Canada



No, of course you can't get a gun. You're underage, you're nuts, and worst of all you live in Canada.

cc
 #22 
Old 2002-12-25, 04:38
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

quote:
Originally posted by Concealed Carrier:
No, of course you can't get a gun. You're underage, you're nuts, and worst of all you live in Canada.

cc



well said
 #23 
Old 2003-01-02, 05:33
tested tested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

GUNS ARE LAME.what is WRONG with you people who think guns are cool.guns are FUCKING lame, all they do is shoot shit, and that is LAME.WHY shoot stuff, why not leave stuff the way it is. get shot and THEN you'll never wanna touch a gun ever again, god dam you stupid narrow-minded gun wielding hicks.buy yourself some marui M92f Gasblow back berretta's that shoot fcking bb's and go shoot beer cans in your backyard.god dam
 #24 
Old 2003-01-02, 05:35
tested tested is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

CSA guy dont be STUPID, no place thats legit will sell you a gun in canada you moron.THINK a little man.you live in this great country, now THINK.
 #25 
Old 2003-01-02, 19:53
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Could I get a gun?

If you've got a problem take it to BITCH AND MOAN.

Syphon detonator would be well off to delete your off topic senseless rambling.

[X]My vote =)

I'm sorry now I took the time to try and reason with you in the other topic you started.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics