About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2003-01-06, 16:09
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Machine Gun Shoot...

quote:
you need some land in the middle of nowhere where you are free to shoot guns. and no range fees


Eventually I want to purchase a few acres where I can do just that. No range fees, I make the range rules, that would indeed make for some intresting footage. Plus there is not a single range around here that I know of which allows you to shoot at night time. I am dying to practice shooting at night in extreme low light conditions.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics