About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-03, 23:37
BossManCrip BossManCrip is offline
Regular
 
Default Does anyone here own a Barret M82?

yeah so does anyone here own a Barret M82?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-03, 23:42
blacksheep18 blacksheep18 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here own a Barret M82?

Dude, they cost about 2-3k theres a few websites out there dedicated to .50 cal shooters and probably a couple just for the Berret
 #3 
Old 2003-01-04, 00:20
Concealed Carrier Concealed Carrier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here own a Barret M82?

I prefer a nice 13mm Anti-Tank Rifle.
http://www.adamsguns.com/828.jpg

Not for concealed carry, of course.

cc

oops, no images allowed [:-(]

[This message has been edited by Concealed Carrier (edited 01-04-2003).]
 #4 
Old 2003-01-04, 01:03
Verdammnis Verdammnis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here own a Barret M82?

Yeah I keep it in the gun cabinet next to my M-134 Mini-Gun......


Seriously though I have no use for a Barrett M82. The cost is the most prohibitive part of course. You would need a special range to shoot it at considering it is a extreme long-range SW.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-04, 02:51
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here own a Barret M82?

quote:
Dude, they cost about 2-3k


And that's the price for a clone heh =/

I think single shot bolt action barret clone models can be had for around $1,500.00
 #6 
Old 2003-01-04, 03:46
Armed&Angry Armed&Angry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here own a Barret M82?

A good friend of mine has loosely based his life around eventually obtaining a .50 cal rifle like that. Apparently he enjoys wasting cinder blocks at extreme ranges. To each his own, as they say.
 #7 
Old 2003-01-04, 22:00
M79TIME M79TIME is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here own a Barret M82?

You better believe I'm going to buy one, A&A. Its going to have to wait until I settle into a nice paying career, but it will be mine one day. And its not just for cinder blocks. Open your mind.
It can be used to take out old growth trees, engine blocks, flaming gasoline-soaked propane tanks. And when the day's shooting is done ya clean it up and plop in on the coffee table as a conversation pieace.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-05, 05:10
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here own a Barret M82?

I heard shooting propane tanks is quite a spectacle. Walmart sells those little ones that come prefilled (I think) for about $3.00 each.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-05, 07:20
SeerLost SeerLost is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here own a Barret M82?

you can kill a president
 #10 
Old 2003-01-05, 15:22
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here own a Barret M82?

No No No thats a angry bullet talking!

You don't want to be a angry bullet!

Be a happy bullet!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics