About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Weapons and Combat Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 684 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
Items for sale Title only
I Love Poop
2002-05-30 17:09
10 —
 
BB guns Title only
mattay
2002-05-30 04:34
7 —
 
Small dart gun. Title only
fred_nahr
2002-05-29 11:12
3 —
 
how can i make my own weapons Title only
dugmenn
2002-05-29 11:06
8 —
 
anyone in the marines????? Title only
oakiee
2002-05-28 23:21
10 —
 
gun. whats it called? Title only
Kanibus
2002-05-27 19:29
10 —
 
Just starting out. Title only
PyroMatt
2002-05-27 04:31
3 —
 
please flame me!! Title only
pRiMo_PyRo
2002-05-27 00:13
7 —
 
W&P Forum Mods Title only
t0ne
2002-05-25 21:53
22 —
 
i need help making a club.. Title only
dugmenn
2002-05-25 02:49
4 —
Default
Koroshiya
2002-05-25 00:41
by SUPERKILLER1911 Go to last post
26 —
Default
oakiee
2002-05-24 19:46
by I Love Poop Go to last post
3 —
 
Undetectable Weapons, and jammers Title only
Gold Knight
2002-05-23 00:58
13 —
 
i wanna really hurt this kid at school,not enough to do a lot of damage,just hurt Title only
Kick-the-pregnant
2002-05-22 23:57
16 —
Default
I Love Poop
2002-05-22 19:20
by I Love Poop Go to last post
13 —
 
wizard stick? Title only
whitespider
2002-05-22 14:18
19 —
Default
NADA
2002-05-17 23:36
by Alan Smithee Go to last post
1 —
Default
pRiMo_PyRo
2002-05-17 22:42
by Mack Go to last post
26 —
 
Where to by swords, knifes etc. from the internet Title only
Chals666
2002-05-17 21:55
5 —
Default
ryanthemeister
2002-05-15 10:44
by Nox Go to last post
25 —
Default
syphon detonator
2002-05-14 18:01
by steelblade Go to last post
5 —
 
doesanyone know? Title only
walkatazz
2002-05-13 10:18
3 —
Default
I Love Poop
2002-05-12 20:36
by I Love Poop Go to last post
0 —
Default
Sgt. Baker
2002-05-12 02:18
by Alan Smithee Go to last post
43 —
Default
NADA
2002-05-11 20:12
by I Love Poop Go to last post
2 —
Default
NADA
2002-05-10 19:56
by I Love Poop Go to last post
3 —
Default
+Logan+
2002-05-10 13:36
by +Logan+ Go to last post
22 —
Default
NADA
2002-05-09 20:24
by I Love Poop Go to last post
7 —
Default
NADA
2002-05-09 20:22
by I Love Poop Go to last post
1 —
Default
NADA
2002-05-09 20:12
by I Love Poop Go to last post
1 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 81 Moderators : 1
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics