About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Weapons and Combat Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 684 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
Default
RipSlider
2002-07-21 23:18
by rlpinca Go to last post
10 —
Default
Cobranaut
2002-07-21 17:58
by I Love Poop Go to last post
6 —
 
AXIS lock vs. linerlock Title only
sph3ric pyramid
2002-07-20 04:17
1 —
Default
gun-nut
2002-07-20 02:31
by TheParkinator Go to last post
6 —
Default
I Love Poop
2002-07-20 00:21
by olywaanarchy Go to last post
7 —
Default
MagKnightX
2002-07-19 20:38
by I Love Poop Go to last post
10 —
 
Gun Refresher Course A-Z Title only
I Love Poop
2002-07-17 04:59
3 —
Default
I Love Poop
2002-07-17 04:58
by Joe Boo Go to last post
5 —
Default
Gold Knight
2002-07-16 22:42
by I Love Poop Go to last post
24 —
Default
ChaosWyrm
2002-07-16 20:58
by Joe Boo Go to last post
17 —
 
which fighting style is the best? Title only
oi to da punks
2002-07-16 18:16
8 —
 
whipping Title only
kingenrage
2002-07-16 08:22
4 —
 
How to make a shank Title only
StrangeDays
2002-07-16 02:40
5 —
 
Police union supporting a pro-gun candidate! Title only
I Love Poop
2002-07-13 21:05
1 —
Default
Mack
2002-07-10 15:23
by Mack Go to last post
41 —
 
kick to the face= flyng tooth Title only
Mack
2002-07-10 00:03
5 —
Default
LordJugz
2002-07-09 22:42
by I Love Poop Go to last post
2 —
Default
6C
2002-07-09 22:29
by I Love Poop Go to last post
19 —
Default
gun-nut
2002-07-05 09:59
by gun-nut Go to last post
0 —
Default
fred_nahr
2002-07-04 06:40
by 6C Go to last post
7 —
Default
Shadow Spawn
2002-07-03 19:21
by I Love Poop Go to last post
12 —
 
Utah: University Gets Help In Its FightTo Ban Guns Title only
I Love Poop
2002-07-03 15:10
2 —
 
Another bad guy DOA! Title only
I Love Poop
2002-07-01 20:44
7 —
Default
I Love Poop
2002-07-01 10:42
by I Love Poop Go to last post
0 —
Default
I Love Poop
2002-07-01 08:33
by I Love Poop Go to last post
0 —
Default
I Love Poop
2002-07-01 08:30
by I Love Poop Go to last post
0 —
 
Armed Females of America takes on McCain Title only
I Love Poop
2002-07-01 08:21
3 —
 
Two hijackers shot dead on Ethiopian internal flight Title only
I Love Poop
2002-07-01 01:52
1 —
Default
I Love Poop
2002-06-30 23:06
by Alan Smithee Go to last post
1 —
 
D.C. Handgun Ban Challenged in Court! Title only
I Love Poop
2002-06-30 13:15
0 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 81 Moderators : 1
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics