About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-11, 00:03
RipSlider RipSlider is offline
Regular
 
Default Message for POOP

For the love of God in his heaven, please come back to Weapons and Combat.

Ripinca seems to have fucked off, and there have been no interestingtopics or replies for days.

Fucks sake man, there's a kid asking how he can make a BB gun. If you don't come back, I'm gonna leave. And then what am I gonna do when I can't fucking sleep till 4 in the poxy morning??

I feel a swearing fit approaching.

I'm off to try and sleep again.

RipSlider
 #2 
Old 2002-07-11, 19:27
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for POOP

lol i've just been a little busy lately. Has rlpinca disappeared on us?
 #3 
Old 2002-07-11, 23:56
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for POOP

Vacation?

Nox
 #4 
Old 2002-07-12, 05:01
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for POOP

what happened to the moderator for this forum?
 #5 
Old 2002-07-12, 17:48
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for POOP

To my knowledge sckbch has left totse.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-13, 23:32
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for POOP

Ah I see. Why is he still posted as moderator though? Is he coming back anytime soon?
 #7 
Old 2002-07-16, 22:41
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for POOP

Rather doubtful. Here is sckbch's goodbye to totse letter that was posted a while back...

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/004224.html
 #8 
Old 2002-07-17, 04:57
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for POOP

Oh I see. Well shit Poop take the reins here then! :O)
 #9 
Old 2002-07-20, 21:28
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for POOP

I was in the hospital for awhile getting my knee fixed. After I got out I just sat on my ass for awhile. I'm back now though.
 #10 
Old 2002-07-21, 18:00
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for POOP

Ohhhh.. are you feeling better now rlp? Did they hook you up with any groovy pain killers to pass the time with?
 #11 
Old 2002-07-21, 23:18
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Message for POOP

I'm doing ok now. They hooked me up with perkaset, that's why I was just sitting on my ass most of the time. I go to physical therapy 3 times a week and the therapist looks like a stripper.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics