About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-23, 02:37
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default My Weapons

I hope I have finally got this damn thing to work....
http://profiles.yahoo.com/shadowfirefly

Click on VIEW MY PHOTOS and they should be right there. The only guns not included in the photos are my Beretta .22Short Bobcat and HI-STANDARD .22LR.

Shad



[This message has been edited by Shadow Spawn (edited 05-23-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Shadow Spawn (edited 05-23-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-05-23, 09:26
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

Nice collection

The only thing I see missing is a nice HK

I take it your parents are pretty cool about firearms? Mine weren't, so I had to put off any purchases until I moved out. Eventually they changed they position on firearms, might be a 9/11 thing eh?

Out of curiosity what are your plans after highschool? LE perhaps?
 #3 
Old 2002-05-23, 16:28
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

Nice remington, and you change your status to single! WTF?!?! I still had jokes about that!!!!!

Heh, cool guns...
 #4 
Old 2002-05-23, 20:19
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:
Nice collection

The only thing I see missing is a nice HK

I take it your parents are pretty cool about firearms? Mine weren't, so I had to put off any purchases until I moved out. Eventually they changed they position on firearms, might be a 9/11 thing eh?

Out of curiosity what are your plans after highschool? LE perhaps?



If they weren't limited to Military/Police, I would purchase a HK-MP5SD but currently that isn't going to happen.

After High School......Hmmmmm

I would really like to join the Army and work my way up to having a 18Bravo MOS(Light/Heavy Weapons Specialist,SF Group). Becoming a qualified Sniper is my ultimate dream though.

Shad



"The Silent Soldier"
By G.A.Codling


A soldier crawls along a forest floor
A match grade barrel to do his chore
Blending with the woodland scene
He leaves no trace of where he's been

A single task occupies his mind
To the outside world he is blind
One single task, one single goal
Only his mission occupies his soul

He moves into the open grass
The enemy patrol makes a searching pass
although they look, they can not see
the man moving out from a distant tree

One hour, two , three then four
He only moves a few feet more
Zero hour is getting near
He knows his target will soon appear

A single man he has been sent to kill
and on his hands this man's blood will spill
The moment is now, the target's in site
Taking up the first pressure the shoot feels right

One ounce more on the trigger sear
The bullet races away like a high speed spear
It races throw the air with a thunderous crack
There's a fountain of blood as it exits the man's back

The silence is deafening theirs not a single sound
as the shooter removes the case of the single spent round
His task now done he fades back in to the wood
His only trace is a body wear a man once stood.


 #5 
Old 2002-05-24, 05:13
the creator the creator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

Hey man are you really from wisconsin? If so me too What part of wisconsin?
 #6 
Old 2002-05-24, 22:17
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

quote:
Originally posted by the creator:
Hey man are you really from wisconsin? If so me too What part of wisconsin?


Around Appleton, WI

Shad


 #7 
Old 2002-05-25, 06:35
the creator the creator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

Really you are only about 20 miles from me. Do you go to school in appleton? You should email me sometime thecreator@chemhead.homelinux.com.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-26, 16:01
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

rem 700
*drools*
 #9 
Old 2002-05-31, 01:45
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

quote:
Originally posted by t0ne:
you change your status to single! WTF?!?! I still had jokes about that!!!!!



Read my post in SEX & AFFECTION that'll explain it all.

Shad
 #10 
Old 2002-07-03, 16:11
CriticalD CriticalD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

just had a look good collection man
 #11 
Old 2002-07-03, 17:17
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

YOURE A BITCH AND YOU SUCK! You know why? Cuz youve got guns and I dont1 Just kidding, but a NICE collection. Fuck, thats the only benifit I see of living in the states. Great for owning guns. Im fuckinh drooling over the remington. The closest thing I get to any real guns are airsoft guns. Hell, at least they are replicas, and this way you can actually go out and shoot people! but then again, it just aint real!
 #12 
Old 2002-07-03, 19:14
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

lol man be careful... i'm not sure how the laws work up there but i'm sure getting busted for shooting someone with a airsoft gun could get you into some trouble.

I've known people who fucked up early in life, went to purchase a firearm and were denied. It's not cool losing rights because of stupid shit you did in the past.

And there are plenty of other good reasons to live in the united states, just like canada.
 #13 
Old 2002-07-03, 19:21
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My Weapons

Pictures of me holding three of my older guns that I picked up a while ago can be found at the below link. They are on the bottom right hand (larger) scroll down frame (window)...

http://www.angelfire.com/goth/thorazine50mg/index.htm

In the first pic...
You'll see my Charles Daly ES 1911A1 .45 (now completely refinished with a custom polish job (entire gun), + wilson combat thumb safety was added and houge wrap around grips. In the other hand my Berreta 9000S .40cal.

In the second pic...
My European Arms .38spl/.357mag 2"

One day this week i'm going to update my site and include some pics of my other guns, espically my beloved HK's =)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics