About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Weapons and Combat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weapons and Combat This is the forum dedicated to weapons, martial arts, and their related technical, political and social issues. Weapons and Combat is for the safe and responsible use of firearms, knives, fists and other weapons. This forum is about real weapons - Threads about paintball, airsoft, and other sport related combat may posted in Go Team.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-09, 05:25
Gold Knight Gold Knight is offline
Regular
 
Default Car "Add-ons"

What kind of cool stuff can you hook up to a car and still be discrete about...(yeah I already am planning on getting a radar jammer).
Later
~Gold Knight
 #2 
Old 2002-07-09, 07:20
gun-nut gun-nut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

a GPMG .....
 #3 
Old 2002-07-09, 08:00
t0ne t0ne is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

Nice hub caps...A thrush muffler!!!!!!!
 #4 
Old 2002-07-09, 17:26
Gold Knight Gold Knight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

What the heck is a GMPG?
 #5 
Old 2002-07-09, 19:12
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

A missle launcher? I don't know.

I had a good idea for a rear mounted flash module a while back. It essentially consists of a bank of camera flash units wired to a single switch, and pointed out the back windshield. If someone won't get off your tail, let 'em have it...

Better still, you could fire the flashes through letters cut out of a piece of wood or similar. Then the hapless fool that's angered you will have the message of your choice burned on his retinas for the next ten minutes.

Works best at night, of course...

~Zero the Inestimable
 #6 
Old 2002-07-09, 19:46
HailHound HailHound is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

GPMG: General Purpose Machine Gun

M240
MG3
M60
PK
 #7 
Old 2002-07-09, 22:40
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

quote:
What kind of cool stuff can you hook up to a car and still be discrete about...(yeah I already am planning on getting a radar jammer).


::Puts moderator hat on::

And what does this have to do with weapons and combat?

***OTHERWISE***

Radar jammer = hahahaha and I have a bridge for sale!

Radar detector = also a waste of money.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-10, 02:07
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:
[b]I have a bridge for sale!.


*Nox wants to buy it but can't get a loan from User X til Sunday afternoon*

Nox
 #9 
Old 2002-07-10, 16:15
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

Woohoo!! $4,000,000,000,000 (four trillion) dollars please, i will accept paypal payments.
 #10 
Old 2002-07-10, 19:37
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

*Nox cries, I want my User X*

Nox
 #11 
Old 2002-07-11, 11:04
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

quote:
Originally posted by Zero the Inestimable:

Better still, you could fire the flashes through letters cut out of a piece of wood or similar. Then the hapless fool that's angered you will have the message of your choice burned on his retinas for the next ten minutes.

Works best at night, of course...

~Zero the Inestimable



Zero, you fuckin' rock, bro...
really.
 #12 
Old 2002-07-11, 20:23
Gold Knight Gold Knight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

Zero...you are truly and enigma
~Gold Knight
 #13 
Old 2002-07-14, 07:03
SKD SKD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

quote:
Originally posted by Zero the Inestimable:
A missle launcher? I don't know.

I had a good idea for a rear mounted flash module a while back. It essentially consists of a bank of camera flash units wired to a single switch, and pointed out the back windshield. If someone won't get off your tail, let 'em have it...

Better still, you could fire the flashes through letters cut out of a piece of wood or similar. Then the hapless fool that's angered you will have the message of your choice burned on his retinas for the next ten minutes.

Works best at night, of course...

~Zero the Inestimable




umm, is that like wise ? considering the guy could crash his car and kill himself.............then youd be up on manslaughter charges............then you go to jail...............then yoo know what happens in jail

i hate tailgaters too. but i just slow down more and make them more frustrated. im not gonna try killing them or anything
 #14 
Old 2002-07-14, 13:31
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

He could slam into you and kill himself, too. Besides, what's he going to do - Write down your license plate number that he can't see?

~Zero the Inestimable
 #15 
Old 2002-07-14, 13:50
Gold Knight Gold Knight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

skd...We don't need your shit in my page...Who here votes me to bitch him out like all the other? (besides me)
~Gold Knight
 #16 
Old 2002-07-14, 16:51
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

Stick a whistle into your muffler.
 #17 
Old 2002-07-14, 18:28
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

Eddie Murphy voice "He stuck a bannanna in the tailpipe."
 #18 
Old 2002-07-15, 11:18
SKD SKD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

so youd rather kill some guy just because he got too close. not to mention if he does run into the back of your car, the chances of being caught probably double because now they got bits and pieces of your car at the crash scene.

gold knight. hah, pathetic.

 #19 
Old 2002-07-15, 22:08
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

Put a little dart gun on your front bumper to shoot at a guys tire's

THAT'LL TEACH HIM TO CUT YOU OFF!

-Chibi

-...
 #20 
Old 2002-07-16, 01:41
Gold Knight Gold Knight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

SKD...if you haven't noticed I've been here longer than you have...I'm a bit smarter than you are...I'm alot tougher and you are (yeah you might think you are a big macho piece of shit, but the only true thing about that is, your just a regular dorky pos), ya know, if it weren't for you little fuck ups in this world the people like Zero, Gun-nut, Rplinca, and I wouldn't have any fun...I mean making fun of you and all. Heh anyone vote for me dropping the top seven count down list on his ass...you all know the one where I bitched out that one asshole. If you don't remember here it is:
1. You're an idiot.
2. You will always be an idiot
3. You are mega stupid
4. If you haven't guessed it already...you will always be stupid
5. Don't try to dis someone smarter than you...you won't get anywhere.
6. heh...like u will get anywhere, you're probably a piece of trailer park trash
7. I smell smoke because you just got burned
Later asshole
~Gold Knight
 #21 
Old 2002-07-16, 05:12
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

I always dreamed of putting in a pneumatic/hydraulic flap that covers the license plate and then raises a large cardboard hand (with the proper digit extended, of course). I guess I'd better put in the lexan windows first, huh?
 #22 
Old 2002-07-16, 05:24
Gold Knight Gold Knight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

Now thats a good Idead!
 #23 
Old 2002-07-16, 08:15
SKD SKD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

quote:
Originally posted by Gold Knight:
SKD...if you haven't noticed I've been here longer than you have...I'm a bit smarter than you are...I'm alot tougher and you are (yeah you might think you are a big macho piece of shit, but the only true thing about that is, your just a regular dorky pos), ya know, if it weren't for you little fuck ups in this world the people like Zero, Gun-nut, Rplinca, and I wouldn't have any fun...I mean making fun of you and all. Heh anyone vote for me dropping the top seven count down list on his ass...you all know the one where I bitched out that one asshole. If you don't remember here it is:
1. You're an idiot.
2. You will always be an idiot
3. You are mega stupid
4. If you haven't guessed it already...you will always be stupid
5. Don't try to dis someone smarter than you...you won't get anywhere.
6. heh...like u will get anywhere, you're probably a piece of trailer park trash
7. I smell smoke because you just got burned
Later asshole
~Gold Knight




blah blah blah. i dont see myself thinking im a macho POS, but thats how im seeing you act. what does that say ?

i dont give a shit how much longer you have been here. are you some little kid ? you think that just cos you been here longest, gives you some right to rag on other people who just joined and dont agree with you ? go get a brain fool.

its nice to see you can only have fun by taking other people down (i cant make a judgement for the others you mentioned, i hope you wernt speaking for them). its obvious you think you are the tough one, 'ohh, ive been here longest, you suck' and 'youre stupid, you must be some redneck, trailer trash ho'.

and exactly what makes you think im stupid ? that voice in your head ? cos thats just your opinion, and you have no proof of whether its true or not. that does show you ran your mouth too quickly. heard the saying 'fools rush in where angels fear to tread' ? the last bit about angels is irrelevant, but the first part is very.

hah, like ill get anywhere. its not like you know me and have any evidence to prove that either.

and dont forget who started this. i just questioned whether that was a good idea. i didnt mean to be offensive. but youre the one who started talking shit. so im gonna give it back to you.

lastly, i really hope that you dont rate your intelligence and those of others by how long they been on this site. thats the implication you gave me when you started.
 #24 
Old 2002-07-16, 21:10
Gold Knight Gold Knight is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

quote:
Originally posted by SKD:
so youd rather kill some guy just because he got too close. not to mention if he does run into the back of your car, the chances of being caught probably double because now they got bits and pieces of your car at the crash scene.

gold knight. hah, pathetic.




Yeah ok, you're not talking shit...Bullshit.
I don't think that I'm smarter because I've been here longer, I just think you're some little 13 year old who thinks he is a badass. You can't even spell cause right, you have to spell it like a first grader...thats probably what you are. Are you a first grader. If you haven't noticed I was the one making the plans for these people, that doesn't make them stupid, it means that I'm shedding some light on some places where they haven't learned yet. Unlike you who I am going to leave in the dark. What are you doing in a place like this anyways. Whats wrong, your gay porn isn't keeping you happy anymore? Heh...go back to little league, the big boys are up to bat now. (Yes, you can cry to mommy now). Let me say this...hopefully its simple enough for you to understand...when you mess with me, its like you're a little sand niger from afganistan, you don't don't stand a chance. Exactly how many friends do you have on this bbs? Close to around...ZERO...don't even bother writting back, you'll only get bitched at even more. Heh, pussy (and no, you will never get any of that either, so don't lie and say you do, because we all know that you don't. GAYLORD!).
Later
~Gold Knight
 #25 
Old 2002-07-16, 22:42
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Car "Add-ons"

lol this topic is too funny..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics