|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
Recovered from a real PDF export of this thread, hosted by the Night Ops community's own successor site (nightops.net) - not from a totse.com capture. This installment predates our crawl of totse.com and has no known real thread id - shown here under a placeholder URL rather than a captured one.
|
#1
 2004-06-10, 11:08
|
Infrared 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Night Ops II
Keep it going. If it turns into a flamefest, it's gone. Just for everyone's info, I asked to have the
original thread archived, so don't worry, all isn't lost. Post your stories, your mission plans (keep it
hypothetical), loadout, recommendations, ideas, you name it. I'll try to help where I can.
|
|
#2
 2004-06-10, 11:21
|
MIND 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
hypothetical story:
A few night ago me and a friend went casualy looking for unlocked cars ect.. We soon came across a set of mailbox's, one of which still had a mail key left in the lock. We opened it and casually took the mail, found nothing but bank statments and so forth. Next night we go to check the victims mail box, inside we find a key to open one of the storage box's, inside the storage we find a fairly sized dense box. Upon departure the patroling security soon interupted our stoned amazement, we quicky ran off to my house and opened the box and found nothing but over 250$ in lingeria. I will soon try to auction the items on ebay.
[This message has been edited by MIND (edited 06-12-2004).]
|
|
#3
 2004-06-10, 11:33
|
bangbangbooty 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Just for reference Ironz pruned alot of the flames and all 40 pages of the thread is archived here.
|
|
#4
 2004-06-10, 11:47
|
Loc Dogg 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I went on a night-op last week. Here's the shizznit:
THIS STORY IS HYPOTHETICAL SO YOU COPPERS CAN FUCK OFF!
2 weeks ago my mate and I just finished making an escape route dubbed "THE NINJA PATH", which leads back to his house. After 7pm you cannot see the path, nor anything along the path. What's even better, we linked THE NINJA PATH to a school about 5 minutes of ninja running away. This school has hired security guards ever since my mate and I pulled a string of pranks at the school during the dead of the night. Anyways, we decided to pull a night op a few days ago. It was raining. Not the best weather to be running around at night, but it would be an advantage to us. We knew the school well. We knew where every piece of shelter would be so we knew all the places a rent-a-cop would be.
I put on a black long-sleeve shirt as a ninja mask, black jacket, dark blue pants and white Nike basketball shoes. I had no other shoes at the time and I grew out of my Tabi Boots. I ninja ran to my mates house and travelled 5km in a second. He saw my ninja outfit can dubbed me "ghetto ninja". He wore a black long-sleeve shirt as a ninja mask, dak blue jacket, black pants and 5 pairs of socks. It was wet outside so I advised him to wear shoes. He ignored me and said there are advantages in his footwear.
We ninja ran to THE NINJA PATH and arrived at the rear of the school. We ninja ran across the football field and hid in the bushes. I got out my binoculars and scoped the scene. There were two floodlights on aimed right at us. We ninja crept up towards the school buildings through the bushes, being super silent.
We were soaked by the time we got to the first building. We took a minute to get some breath when hte floodlights suddenly went off. When this happens, rent-a-cops usually rush out with torches. We ninja ran back the the bushes about 100M away. I got my binoculars, and just as I thought, 2 security guards ran under the side cover of the building with torches. This was strange. How did they know we were there? We are ninja, they can't see us.
The rent-a-cops left the scene a few minutes later, so we went back to where we were. We ninja ran across to hide under the demountible rooms. These rooms are on brick pillars about 60cm off the ground. A perfect place to hide and look out for the enemy. It's pitch black underneath them when you look from a distance of 10m. As he hid under the demountibles, we scoped the scene. A car was in the teacher's parking lot. We waited 10 minutes to see if any action would happen. We could see the major shelters from our position so we were in a good place.
Suddenly, a car drove into the school and parked behind the canteen, out of our view. We waited a minutes, then another car came in. A minute later, a car left. My mate calculated that since 2 cars came in and one left, another will leave. He was wrong. 2 more cars came in every minute. What was going on? A drug deal? A party? A teacher meeting? We were to find out.
Another car pulled up, but it turned into the teacher's parking lot and parked about 20m from our location. A dude got out and opened his umbrella. We saw he was a teacher from this school, so we knew it must be a teacher's meeting. We waited for the cars to stop, and after another 5 cars entering they did. We strafed across to the left flank into the dismantled drain. The drain is a semi-cylindrical pipe, perfect for hiding in or behind. It is right next to houses so if we get caught we can escape into backyards. And it's pitch black here also so we can't lose.
We ninja ran across and hid in the darkness. We were too low to see the canteen, so we crept up the hill to see the canteen. We went up and we saw what was happening. There were security guards and workers. They were unloading food into the back of the canteen. The teacher we saw was the canteen dude who works there. For some reason he was there. We kept creeping up and hid behind a dumpster.
We were satisfied, we successfully solved the mystery of the vehicle convoy. Suddenly, one of the security dogs went off. It was barking like mad. It must have picked up our scent or something. The security dude was like, "What is it boy, is someone there?"
After a minute of dog-gone madness, it shut up. We crept back to THE NINJA PATH incase the dog picked up out scent again. It must have got us and it went off again as we crept back. It let loose and ran in our direction. Flashlights were waving about everywhere. We jumped over a fence behind us and went into a backyard. We ran through the backyard and hopped over the front gate and ran along the street. As we ran down the street the rain slowly stopped.
We approached THE NINJA PATH, and thanked each other on a job and escape well done.
|
|
#5
 2004-06-10, 14:35
|
torqueman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Why does everyone seem to have a NINJA period in their life? They'll pretend to be ninja, have the throwing stars, everything. Its crazy!! I think ninjas are pretty cool though.
[This message has been edited by torqueman (edited 06-10-2004).]
|
|
#6
 2004-06-10, 16:41
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Did you delete Cyne_eyed's story about my crack home? Aww...
|
|
#7
 2004-06-10, 19:23
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
hmm nice story loc dogg.
tell me in dry weather do you wear layers of socks instead of shoes? it does enable you to move silently, but when you come acros some wet gras or water, your fucked!
|
|
#8
 2004-06-10, 23:02
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
A much better idea is to just slip a pair of socks or two over your shoes. You get the best of both worlds. It's a practically ancient trick used in the U.S. militias.
celbii 2004-06-10 23:36 nice Loc Dogg
|
|
#9
 2004-06-11, 00:03
|
jimmy the gent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Tonight me and my friend are planning on vandalising shit. Any suggestions on what to do? We've done the piss down the vent trick but we used viniger instead of piss. I also understand how terrible it would be to be randomly vandalised in the night and i feel sympothy for those people and i dont want to randomly vandalise houses, so do you have any suggestions for vandalising small stores, ones without cameras and maybe funny house vandalism and even cruel house vandalism because there are a couple people we hate aroudn the area. We'll prbobly fuck their lawns up, and have an easy escape rout from windows on cars we smash, but i just need some ideas you guys have done that might be fun.
|
|
#10
 2004-06-11, 00:16
|
Ressotami 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Theres a huge retirement home complex being built near me....i've been there maybe five times..at various stages of its construction.
i've never ventured very far inside the building...mainly because the inside is permanantly lit with low wattage bulbs...why? i have no idea...seems like a waste of electricity to me...but there we are.
there is a small hut at one end with lights on and there might be a guard inside but i've never seen anyone. i assume that when they start furnishing the place (pretty soon by my reckoning) there will be a permanant guard stationed there.
so what do you guys reckon i should do...i don't know the layout so i don't want to venture upstairs and risk getting cornered by a guard...and the inside is REALLY well lit...i can creep around outside fine and venture into the darker areas...but it seems that all the cool routes into the building are lit which obviously increases my chances of being seen.
what do you guys reckon?
shall i try and climb the scaffholding up a bit as that is a dark route to the top of the building...there is also a crane in the middle of the complex with a totally free path to the top of the crane...reckon i should climb up? It would certainly be fucking scary that high.
all ideas would be appreciated as to how to dodge lights and guards etc.
|
|
#11
 2004-06-11, 00:21
|
Chronic_co2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
you know wats funny? u should bust out 1 window and throw a coulple bug bombs in thats funny or smoke grenades. u should hide a distance where u can still see the car for best effect so when the owner comes out and sees it its funnier then shit.could u digtally record that?if u got a digital camcorder email that to me.lol also good story loc dogg.
|
|
#12
 2004-06-11, 03:48
|
CodemanCJQ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Heres a hypothetical mission plan I have.
My situation-Asswhole neigbor, always complaining about things, always drives by my house and looks in my windows, lives a mile away, and has a doughter up on a hill near my house.
The catch:This guy is a major dick, he will call the cops if I even set foot across his fence. His
daughter is up on a hill, and can see almost everything. His house is out in the open. Theres no where to go withing throwing range except some old trucks, a drainage ditch, a river, and some old barn.
The barn is full of animals that will make tons of noise if I go near by. The drainage ditch not only smells bad, but doesnt lead anywhere. The nearest cover happens to be some crackheads back yard, and he owns five dogs. There isnt much place for me to go except for the river, since there is open farm land for about a half a mile around. So if I got out of his yard, Id never get back home before he, or his son got on his quad and started chasing my ass down. The river is relatively close, and he has big stacks of dried out hay.
My plan-Float down to the hay stacks via the river with a gallon of gas or kerosine. Douse part of the stack, and then move on. Ill go with some flares so I can cause havoc.Then, I will move to his vehicles and sabotage them, like put dirt in the gas tanks and such. I plan on moving in with a slingshot, since it is relatively quiet, and shooting out as many windows as possible. When he most likely wake s up, I will go in with my flares and 12 gauge flare gun, and firing some shots into his house and yard, then moving out to the river, lighting the stacks of hay on my way out. The hay bales are a few hundred yards from his house, and about 100' from the river. I will then work my way to the river, and float upstream to a more secluded spot, then going back to my house in a few hours, after it has all cleared out.
My Arsenal- Flare Gun and 8 Flares, 50 lb crossbow, can of kerosene, camo, wrist rocket, knife, sling shot ammo(glass and metal shot), mag lite.
Iam going to do some recon this evening, and take some pictures of the area im going into. If anyone has a image server, or can reccomend one that I can post these on, plese let me know.
You got any suggestions for the op, let me know.
If I can find a place to post the pictures, I will post them tonight and give you all a link. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
|
|
#13
 2004-06-11, 06:15
|
Imperial Jester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
codeman, your plan has flaws.
1 - you have to run a long way from the river to your target
2 - the house that youre firing flares into is most likely (judging by your description of the area) an old-style farm house which tend to go up in flames relatively quickly. you dont want to get arraest for arson. that defeats the purpose of a night op.
3 - youre only going to piss this guy off more this way if your flare gun doesnt burn him to the ground. from what you said thats what you dont want. so if youre going to risk killing him anyway why not lure him outside with the fire then stab him in the ear with a screwdriver. cut him into small pieces the size of your fist and drop them into the river at regular intervals; not all in the same place.
personally i think you should scrap or completely reinvent this night op. but if you wish to go through with it i take no responsibility for your stpidity.
|
|
#14
 2004-06-11, 06:24
|
CodemanCJQ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
K. Maybe I should just stick to shooting out some windows with a slingshot and running.
|
|
#15
 2004-06-11, 06:28
|
AGruntsJaggon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Thanks for making a new night-ops Infrared.
The guy above and his plan with flares. How are you going to float upstream?
|
|
#16
 2004-06-11, 09:39
|
0Monkey00Monkey0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by torqueman:
Why does everyone seem to have a NINJA period in their life? They'll pretend to be ninja, have the throwing stars, everything. Its crazy!! I think ninjas are pretty cool though.
[This message has been edited by torqueman (edited 06-10-2004).] I am currently in my own "ninja" period. Heres my dream plan...
I will be equipped with some throwing knives, a grappling hook, lock picks, perhaps a small dagger, leather gloves, full disquise (a mask covering the mouth/nose and a plain bandana on the head), pepper spray, and a 500,000 volt stun baton.
The Plan.
I live in a small town where the streets are pretty much empty at night so I plan on going downtown where there are lots of small stores and restaurants. There's a special spot where two buildings are extremely close to each other but still leave a space about a foot wide between them. From there, i could use the grapple to climb up to the rooftops and look for any type of door/sunroof to infiltrate the building. I could look for valuable items and if anyone happens to spot me i would zap them. While they stumble about, dazed, I would shoot a nice spray of chemical weapons into the dapths of their eyes.
This is all hypothetically speaking, of course.
|
|
#17
 2004-06-11, 18:21
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Here's a "dream scenario" conjured up here recently:
OPERATION: Blue Mountain Trident
Operation will consist of entering target area unnoticed where the team will then complete several objectives.
Members: 3
EQUIPMENT:
In general, all three members will be carrying:
1 - Field Knife
1 - Small Flashlight w/Filters
1 - Multi-Tool
1 - Swiss Army Knife
1 - Survival Tin
1 - Emergency First Aid Kit
1 - Signaling Device
1 - Backpack
1 - Pair Latex Gloves
1 - Mask
1 - Dark Cap
The following indicates specific equipment:
Seeker:
1 - Bushnell Mini-Binoculars
1 - Hacksaw
1 - 3D Camo Suit
1 - Pair Black Paratrooper Boots
Tec-9:
1 - Diving Knife
1 - Crosman Pumpmaster 900 Airgun
1 - Set Lockpicks
1 - Set Dark Blue BDUs
1 - Pair Black Steeltoe Shoes
Guest:
1 - Stun Gun
1 - Set Subdued Urban Camo BDUs
1 - Pair Generic Black Commando Boots
Team will being at waypoint Alpha where an abandoned house is set in the middle of a field (this will be a rural operation) as well as a small wooden shed. Team will then make their way to Bravo, approx. 1/4 mile, where they will begin to scout target area via binoculars and wait for total darkness. Bravo is an old practicing arena for roping.
At complete darkness, the team will head for waypoint Charlie, located approx. 1/2 mile away. There they will observe first objective, a large group of houses, after which the team will flank the target and complete their objective.
Upon completion, the team will move upriver to waypoint Delta, the largest group of houses and sheds. Seeker will then go solo to scout for safe areas and retreats. He will then return to the team and they will begin a search of every building possible.
Once all objectives in the area are clear, the team will quickly make their way back to waypoint
Bravo, where all evidence will be disposed of. The team will then move to waypoint Alpha and from there return to base.
Should the operation be compromised, the team is to split up and go solo in the fields, meeting at a hidden waypoint - Zulu. This is the reason for the survival tins. From Zulu, the team will slowly make way to Base or Alpha, depending on the situation.
Estimated Operation Time: 3 Hours
If the operation is successful, the team will evaluate itself using the following questions:
1. Were you spotted at any time by the enemy?
2. Could you have been spotted easily?
3. Is all of your equipment intact?
4. Were all objectives completed?
5. How long did the op take?
6. How many traces of presence did you leave?
If the operation is a success and evaluation shows good progress, there may be a follow-up operation, OPERATION: High Desert Blitz.
|
|
#18
 2004-06-11, 18:28
|
Imperial Jester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
nice plan monkey. good luck finding a 500,000 volt stun baton though. ive only seen 100,000 volt batons and even with that, your victim should hit the ground pretty fast. you wont need the pepper spray. good luck.
|
|
#19
 2004-06-11, 23:17
|
c2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Psychlonic, love your lay-out.
In my own adventures, I am in a very urban neighborhoods. I'm thinking of asembling a team and starting infiltrations. There is a construction site were numerous houses are being built, BUT there is a water tower near by with security cameras stationed about. First of all, I'm going to need some kind of air rifle that will be able to neutralize the cameras but not loud enough to alert anyone in the near by area. The most member's I'd operate with would be 6, split into 2 elements. There is a heavily wooded area nearby that we will be able to set up camp. With a road travelling down (no street lights, and cars can be sen way ahead allowing sufficient time to take cover on the side of the road) Recon I'm thinking should take place a week before any action takes place. I am considering a paintball gun to cover the camera lens in paint, avoiding anything broken. Any ideas?
c2
|
|
#20
 2004-06-12, 03:43
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Have you been able to determine if these cameras are cordless or wired?
|
|
#21
 2004-06-12, 05:32
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Psychlonic ur i dea has some falws mainly too many items get rid of:
survival tin
first aid kit
backpack
hacksaw
and signaling device
ur plan sounds kinda complex but whatever post how it goes and really dont bring shit dont need
|
|
#22
 2004-06-12, 06:11
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Punk_Rocker_22:
Psychlonic ur i dea has some falws mainly too many items get rid of:
survival tin
first aid kit
backpack
hacksaw
and signaling device
ur plan sounds kinda complex but whatever post how it goes and really dont bring shit dont need All 3 members are perfectly capable of hauling much more gear than listed without hinderance. It isn't a problem. It's needed because we're going to be extremely isolated (we're going to be miles out of town). Therefor, we're basically prepared to spend the night in the woods if we need to. Where I live (Eastern Oregon), it's no big deal.
As for the plan, I don't see anything complex about it, especially given the objectives. This is taking place on a ranch larger than you've ever seen, I can guarantee it. It's nearly the same as sneaking into a military base, and if the ranchers think someone is there who shouldn't - they are going to come out armed. Not exactly a "Grab and Run" profile.
[This message has been edited by Psychlonic (edited 06-12-2004).]
|
|
#23
 2004-06-12, 07:54
|
SgtRhoruns 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Does anyone who read this live around the San Diego county area? I want to do a local night-op meeting. I previously tried to post this message into the other night-op post, but not many people read it anymore. My point is, if anyone is interested, we could meet up in a certain area around san diego, and infiltrate something.. plz respond if your interested.
|
|
#24
 2004-06-12, 09:15
|
Generic Name 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
First off i gotta say that this UE is tight lookin shit. That said, what would you all recomend bringing for these ops? I've already thought of some cool/ interesting places to go take a gander at and whatnot. I was thinkin about some woodland/ urban places, but i digress. Anywho, what materials( besides a knife) should i bring? I'm sure thet're posted on "Night Ops" but I'm too lazy to go look. Any ideas and all would be awesome. Thanks all
|
|
#25
 2004-06-12, 10:16
|
whiteboyfalldown uhhh yeah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum7/HTML/009515.html
|
|
#26
 2004-06-12, 10:40
|
Generic Name 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I read in some hunting mag a while ago tha putting socks over your shoes/boots makes you quieter? idunno, but if anyone could elaborate, that would be cool.
|
|
#27
 2004-06-12, 10:48
|
Loc Dogg 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I put a pair of thin school socks ver my Nikes. It didn't work at all when I walked over rocks. 4
pairs of socks on your bare feet is much more quiet. The socks on my Nikes were torn to pieces.
|
|
#28
 2004-06-12, 13:20
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Psychlonic:
Here's a "dream scenario" conjured up here recently:
OPERATION: Blue Mountain Trident
Operation will consist of entering target area unnoticed where the team will then complete several objectives.
Members: 3
EQUIPMENT:
In general, all three members will be carrying:
1 - Field Knife
1 - Small Flashlight w/Filters
1 - Multi-Tool
1 - Swiss Army Knife
1 - Survival Tin
1 - Emergency First Aid Kit
1 - Signaling Device
1 - Backpack
1 - Pair Latex Gloves
1 - Mask
1 - Dark Cap
The following indicates specific equipment:
Seeker:
1 - Bushnell Mini-Binoculars
1 - Hacksaw
1 - 3D Camo Suit
1 - Pair Black Paratrooper Boots
Tec-9:
1 - Diving Knife
1 - Crosman Pumpmaster 900 Airgun
1 - Set Lockpicks
1 - Set Dark Blue BDUs
1 - Pair Black Steeltoe Shoes
Guest:
1 - Stun Gun
1 - Set Subdued Urban Camo BDUs
1 - Pair Generic Black Commando Boots
Team will being at waypoint Alpha where an abandoned house is set in the middle of a field (this will be a rural operation) as well as a small wooden shed. Team will then make their way to Bravo, approx. 1/4 mile, where they will begin to scout target area via binoculars and wait for total darkness. Bravo is an old practicing arena for roping.
At complete darkness, the team will head for waypoint Charlie, located approx. 1/2 mile away. There they will observe first objective, a large group of houses, after which the team will flank the target and complete their objective.
Upon completion, the team will move upriver to waypoint Delta, the largest group of houses and sheds. Seeker will then go solo to scout for safe areas and retreats. He will then return to the team and they will begin a search of every building possible.
Once all objectives in the area are clear, the team will quickly make their way back to waypoint Bravo, where all evidence will be disposed of. The team will then move to waypoint Alpha and from there return to base.
Should the operation be compromised, the team is to split up and go solo in the fields, meeting at a hidden waypoint - Zulu. This is the reason for the survival tins. From Zulu, the team will slowly make way to Base or Alpha, depending on the situation.
Estimated Operation Time: 3 Hours
If the operation is successful, the team will evaluate itself using the following questions:
1. Were you spotted at any time by the enemy?
2. Could you have been spotted easily?
3. Is all of your equipment intact?
4. Were all objectives completed?
5. How long did the op take?
6. How many traces of presence did you leave?
If the operation is a success and evaluation shows good progress, there may be a follow-up operation, OPERATION: High Desert Blitz. this is papa-charly, code: Thunder. I repeat code: Thunder, you are cleared for take off.....good luck guys.
|
|
#29
 2004-06-12, 13:28
|
SgtRhoruns 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
-Radio Click- Red Dog, Red Dog, this is Alpha Niner, we require artillary fire a cornates 477 892, Alpha Niner 'Out'. -Radio Click -
|
|
#30
 2004-06-12, 14:01
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
-radio click- Roger Alpha niner, red dogg comencing artillery assualt, stand by.
|
|
#31
 2004-06-12, 14:03
|
SgtRhoruns 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
-Radio Click- Good job Red Dog, target has been neutralized, Alpha Niner out -Radio Click-
|
|
#32
 2004-06-12, 18:12
|
c2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Psychlonic:
Have you been able to determine if these cameras are cordless or wired? Wired. I'm starting to plan the basic routes and such this weekend.
c2
|
|
#33
 2004-06-13, 05:37
|
AGruntsJaggon I've been 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Today we were walking through this really rich suburbia during early but dark evening. The place had lots of big houses with brick walls and probably kick ass alarm system. They inspired me to explore the other side of the fences. And now, I'm going to do a suburban nite-ops sometime later in the summer with a friend.
|
|
#34
 2004-06-13, 06:14
|
0Monkey00Monkey0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Imperial Jester:
nice plan monkey. good luck finding a 500,000 volt stun baton though. ive only seen 100,000 volt batons and even with that, your victim should hit the ground pretty fast. you wont need the pepper spray. good luck. http://www.budkww.com/partfullview.asp?partno=S P3&image=SP3.JPG&name=500,000+Volt+Mini+Stun+Baton &catpos=6&subject=U8&discflag=
I already found one. This is where I buy all my supplies from. Theres a variety or things for sale that would be quite essential for nighttime opps.
Another thing. What if I had a team of me and 2 people and what if for some reason, we where all under curfew age. What if, also, while they where coming to pick me up for an opp, they where spotted by the authorities and forced to make a run for it, forgetting everything about leaving no trace and forgetting that the opp is about stealth and silence, sprinting through back yards,
making plenty of noise until they stop at an allyway to make sure the law is gone and finnaly make their way to my house. Do you think that would be a wize decision? or instead of running should they have tried to hide? They said the oficer pointed the spotlight at them, oh wait I mean what if they said the officer pointed the spotlight at them?
Edit:Spelling (I probably still missed some)
[This message has been edited by 0Monkey00Monkey0 (edited 06-13-2004).]
|
|
#35
 2004-06-13, 06:58
|
Imperial Jester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
bud k is an EXCELLENT site. ive purchased many an item from there myself. didnt know they had 500,000 batons though. ill have to order one. http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif
|
|
#36
 2004-06-14, 07:56
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
wow i just had the worst night ops ever
ive been doing like 3or4 each week i dunno how many u guys do. well i haven't been on one in like 8 days and i was at mu aunts house. i didn't kno i was spending the night so i didn't have any gear with me. well she lives in the perfect area for night ops. i sunck out and i had black pants and a bright white t-shirt and noise skateboard shoes. no knife. well i was really bored so i went anyways. i was crawling through a lawn. i looked down and i couldn't see from my weihst down but my shirt looked like it was glowing. it could shave been seen so easily it ridicolus. i just pussyied out cause i didn't feel like geting caught. uhh well i thought i could use this as a guide on what NOT to do
~~punk~~
|
|
#37
 2004-06-15, 05:59
|
kingpants 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Eh-hey. This wasn't quite an op, but...
I perched myself on a hill, just before closing time of the swimming center, with a huge, mass of ice-cold water balloons, water guns, and my friends. As the masses poured out, we began FLINGING water balloons. The first few were tiny ones, as warnings. Then, we got the HUGE, like, industrial size ones, and flung them like mad at little kids. There was screaming, running, threats to call the police all from like, 300 police. Then some guy came out with a megaphone, yelling at us to stop or he'd call the police. So we snuck down the hill while Caitlin distracted him, she threw more balloons at him, like "WARGH" and we made it across the neighborhood back to my house...that was brilliant, heheh.
|
|
#38
 2004-06-15, 06:10
|
totse.com 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
This is all hypothetically speaking, of course.
ok... i've been out lurking around for the past two nights.. so much fun.. well me and my friend have been going to this lake in one of these rish neiborhoods.. trying to get boats and trolling motors.. we've been having so much fun...well on the lake thers plenty of houses and dogs so it makes it a little bit tricky but still possible to do.. the first night was a little over rated.. i was getting to in to it.. we had on all black four razor blad cutting things, t-shirt made mask, all black clothes, wrench, and every other kind of tool, and none of this came in hand at all we didnt even use are head flashlights.. it made it to much light..
we decided to walk to the shore.. but first we parked like at this church in the neiborhood "i know strange huh never seen a church in a neiborhood" and we had to walk like half a mile and then into some peopls yard.. but we made it fine and then we walked on the side of the lake.. but two many dogs started barking so we only got like one or two houses down.. and then we got to this damn dock thing that we could'nt climb over because it had all this gate shit on it.. so we decided to go under it.. and then we saw the damn boat and trolling moter on the other side.. "so you
know now our hearts are racing" but shit we both dont want to get in that damn water.. it was dark and sick as fuck.. so as we started to go under this dock.. i'm about half way.. cause my partner is pussying out on me... so i had to go first.. so i'm under there and something starts flyling out and making all this damn noise.. it was a fucking bird.. the ones that make them mud nest things.. it scared the shit out of me almost hit me in the face.. so then we unscrewed the trolling motor but then a damn dog started barking.. it was like 3 at this point.. we got their at one.. we were trying to be all stealth mode... waist of time i think.... we got it unscrewed and had it in out hands.. and the dog had stoped barking.. but my partner was scared so we ended up leaving... it was fun as hell and last night we went and got this four person kayak.. its fucking awesome.. but we bought a 1 person raft from walmart to get in the water and it was way more fun... then i took the raft back to walmart... and got my money and then got a blow up thing plan on taking it back in 60 days since thats when it has to be returned..
sorry it was so long..
|
|
#39
 2004-06-15, 18:13
|
tadthemadlad 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
hmmm....may go on an op soon.
THE PLAN
i will go either solo or with a mate to a small manor in my village. i will climb over the fence from a footpath that runs along the boundary of theirpropertyand jump the river. i will then make my way to a rotten wooden gate that is set into the wall. i will either break gate or climb wall, then explore inside of walled area.
then...get to other side of property and leave via a different path. sorry if this is a bit unclear...
|
|
#40
 2004-06-15, 18:27
|
*FuckBeast* 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by tadthemadlad:
hmmm....may go on an op soon.
THE PLAN
i will go either solo or with a mate to a small manor in my village. i will climb over the fence from a footpath that runs along the boundary of theirpropertyand jump the river. i will then make my way to a rotten wooden gate that is set into the wall. i will either break gate or climb wall, then explore inside of walled area.
then...get to other side of property and leave via a different path. sorry if this is a bit unclear... I dont recommend that you break the gate cause just in case they catch you, your in deep shit , not just for trespassing but also vandalism.
|
|
#41
 2004-06-15, 19:37
|
Gsus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I live in south east london, so most of this isn't easy for me.
Anyone got any ideas where to perform night ops in a much more urban enviroment?
|
|
#42
 2004-06-16, 03:51
|
*FuckBeast* 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
^Same here, there are building all around so its almost impossible to not get noticed.
|
|
#43
 2004-06-16, 05:31
|
Imperial Jester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
if its dark you dont need to worry about the buildings. blend with the shadows and be silent. youll be fine.
CodemanCJQ 2004-06-16 07:37 Quote: quote:Transmission from SgtRhoruns:
-Radio Click- Red Dog, Red Dog, this is Alpha Niner, we require artillary fire a cornates 477 892, Alpha Niner 'Out'. -Radio Click -Radio Click-Sir, we have a slight problem. Our spy sattellites have traced those co-ordinates to the Arctic sea, approxamatly 259 miles East of New Zealand. Sonar doesn't detect anything under water.-Radio Click-
-Radio Click-We need a Tac Nuke detonated at these co-ordinates:N37:46.26, W122:26.51 on the double!-Radio Click-
[This message has been edited by CodemanCJQ (edited 06-16-2004).]
|
|
#44
 2004-06-16, 07:47
|
Imperial Jester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
ive just returned from a night ops if you can call it that. i was just going out to walk around and explore but on some of these i have a bad habit. i know this is childish but sometimes when i go out i see street signs and i like them. so i take them. i found one i liked and i had to return with it right away since it was quite too big to carry around for much longer. i need to stop this as it cripples my night ops potential and leaves traces of me being there. hopefully this will be my last sign. i think i may go back out tonight since its only 1:45.
|
|
#45
 2004-06-16, 09:22
|
SgtRhoruns 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
hey CodemanCJQ, im moving to nevada in a couple years, and i was wondering if you knew any good cities around there? preferebly a city with sub-urban outskirts for night-ops and shit
|
|
#46
 2004-06-16, 20:27
|
Santa Clause 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Can anyone give me some good ideas for my FIRST night ops?
|
|
#47
 2004-06-17, 01:22
|
totse.com 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
we're going out tonight... for some more damn motors.. this time we bought this four person boat
at walmart 38.99.. but plan on taking it back after tonight.. i think we're going to get a boat this
time.. we're going to still a bass tracker.. there not that big.. but its going to be me and my two
friends.. we're using the third one for his truck.. i dont want anyone seeing mine.. this stuff has
became addictave.. its so much fun going out at night and messing with things.. i'll tell you all how
it went.. i'll be back around 2 or three..
oh yeah none of this is true..
|
|
#48
 2004-06-17, 03:17
|
|
Regular
|
|
the land were shit goes boom
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
i havent done any night ops for like 2yrs the last thing i remember is me and 2 other friends got
high and tp this dumasses houes and then i pissed on his door then after that we went on a spree
of stelling firextingwishers and turned the 2 blocks into a never ending yellow smoke.
|
|
#49
 2004-06-17, 03:28
|
|
Regular
|
|
the land were shit goes boom
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Santa Clause:
Can anyone give me some good ideas for my FIRST night ops? will try this go out to your local school and get as many friends as you can get and super glue all the doors shut and tare off the the class numbers and do this right before school starts. hahahahahahahah
|
|
#50
 2004-06-17, 05:14
|
CodemanCJQ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by SgtRhoruns:
hey CodemanCJQ, im moving to nevada in a couple years, and i was wondering if you knew any good cities around there? preferebly a city with sub-urban outskirts for night-ops and shit
Yeah, there are some I know of. Do you have msn or yahoo?
|
|
#51
 2004-06-17, 10:11
|
Uneasy_Mind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
First time post here, I just finished a night op on my school, so heres what happened: I sneak out my room window with my gear and head out, now I decided the best way to go was to go behind the post office which is right next to the school and jump the ditch, and cross over, there no lights on this side so i continue and head out behind the school to my designated area and rest for about a minute. I felt that I had accomplished my goal by infiltrating my school so I decide to head back to the house. And decided to leave the way I came back, cross the ditch so as I'm crossing and I see this white Ford F-150 truck off in the distance going kinda slow, it was proably about..250ft at the most away from me so I duck in the ditch and I noticed they had a flashlight, but it didnt land on me it was point on the other side to a house, so I waited until it passed, and continued on to the loading dock of the post office where I was safe, so I waited about 5-10 mins to get rested and continued. I crossed the street quickly becuase that was my only option and was hiding behind a bush and looked for that white truck and make sure everything was clear. And continued in the back yards of my neighbors and i was about 3/4 of the way to my house when i see the truck again I see one of the guys get out and is looking around and he spots me with the flashlight so i begin to run and he is chasing me I jump one fence and continue running and I look back hes not there so. I pause from running and wait a good 15 mins and make sure he or the truck is nowhere near where I am. Then conitinue and finally make it back to my house, climb back through the window, and lay on the bed exhausted, but with a huge smile on my face.
This is all fictional it never happened.
Edit: Spelling.
[This message has been edited by Uneasy_Mind (edited 06-17-2004).]
|
|
#52
 2004-06-18, 06:25
|
CodemanCJQ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
*bump*
|
|
#53
 2004-06-18, 07:36
|
SgtRhoruns 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by CodemanCJQ:
Yeah, there are some I know of. Do you have msn or yahoo? yes, SgtRhoruns for yahoo
|
|
#54
 2004-06-19, 06:37
|
0Monkey00Monkey0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Me and my crew are planning a nite opp but theres one problem...
We don't know what we will do. Theres a rather big park accross the street from my house, lots of houses and an elementay school about 2 blocks away.
Any Ideas?
P.S.We have smoke bombs!
MrHunky
2004-06-19 08:19
Here's the job I've been considering.
In this rather remote portion of the city there is this house. In the backyard there is a shed. The backyard stretches about an acre and half of it is fenced off. Bridging a gap in the fence is a large shed.
You an walk on a trail past this backyard; which is all dead grass except halfway into it which is the backyard they actually upkeep.
So there's one fence - then there's another fence with the shed.
Inside this shed I heard someone miserably playing the drums - so I've inferred there is a drumset in there and I payed closer attention to the shed.
The shed appears to be made out of sheet metal. When I am given the night of opportunity I hope to hop over the next feild to see the front of the shed for lock or not. I also noticed that theres a hole in the top of the shed - from erosion it appears. Not certain about this for its about 15 feet high.
I was thinking this...
The back of the shed and any activity is blocked off from the actual house - with the second, larger wooden fence.
Since the placement is somewhat remote I wanted to use an oxy cutter to cut through the sheetmetal and give a backdoor to the shed; and remove the drumset.
To make this more secure I planned to get some stolen pvc pipe and maybe buy some thick black cloth and from a pop-up curtain to sheild most of the newly created 'second sun' from the oxy cutter to reduce suspicion.
I haven't experience in using an oxy cutter - I have done welding. I was meaning to buy one.
Does anyone have any information or source of information on oxy cutters and using them and whatnot. Are they loud when cutting?
And for stealth issues, socks over boots would silence rock debry? The trail is dirt with rocks which make the crunching noise.
Input please; this is a first job.
Thanks
All hypothetically speaking - is that why it was cancelled? Yes all hypothetically speaking *cough* of course.
|
|
#55
 2004-06-20, 06:40
|
Splinter7 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Hey everyone, ive been following Night Ops threads on totse and ive been meaning to go out for
my first but i never got round to it till last night. Ok heres what happened
First Backyard - Me and 3 mates climbed over someones fence and started sneaking around their backyard, we were havin fun until all of a sudden we heard this growling then barking from like 5 meters away. I dont think ive eva jumped a fence as fast in my like.
We then did some more succesful houses and on the way blew up a letterbox with a huge fkn firecracker.
Our Last Backyard - We started sneaking around the side of the house when we hear a door open then some guy comes out and he yells - GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! We all ran for like 2km and hid behind a fence, thing is that we had to go back near his house to get home, so we walked back to his street and he was standing out the front of his house dressed (he only had a nightgown thing on before) and his garage was open. So we snuck past him when he went in the garage. Then when we were a few houses from my joint a fkn cop car drove past, we all dove into bushes and shit and luckily they didnt see us.
It was very scary for our first time doing Night Ops. Im hooked now tho!
Do you guys usually go with people or alone?
(The Above story is hypothetical)
[This message has been edited by Splinter7 (edited 06-20-2004).]
|
|
#56
 2004-06-20, 11:52
|
NumB-nUTz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Go out and put super glue/chewing gum into peoples locks on their house doors, cars and whatever else you can find.
Its quiet, easy and you are able to screw up an entire street in just one night with ease.
or you can get loads of salt and sneak onto the field and write really big rude words on the grass using salt.
buy some laxative tablets and some chops. Put the tablets in the chops and throw them into peoples gardens who you know has a dog... or through theit windows if you are particulary evil.
putting condoms or potatoes on/in the exhaust pipe of every car you see.
yea its all childish but seems good fun to me lol.
|
|
#57
 2004-06-20, 22:28
|
CrYpTiC-N1Nj4 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Well, Me and my friends played hockey at this elementry school parking lot like 2 on sat. and
sunday. for two weeks...and on each saturday this white minivan, like a villager came there and it
was loaded with people and one person would jump out in all black and hop this little fence, climb
on the pipes(gas lines maybe?) and onto the roof be up there like a minute(maybe getting or
stashing drugs) and jump down and they would drive away... well we caught on 3rd week we
went in the neighbor hood behind the school, there was a little walkway path for people walking
and we "NINJA" walked back there all silent and stuff and they were there...stay there
smoked(pot maybe?...or just ciggerettes..sounds better if its drugs lol) and we camped it out for
45 minutes and before they left this guy ran up there and did somthing then came down and they
left.
Well we decided to drive back to the school and my friend jump up there looking for what they were stashing and while he was up there the cops fucking pulled up so he jumps down and there are like two cops right on him and he told the story and they were like whatever... i was in the back of the get away vehicle and live like 20 mins away and i didnt have anything on me...but like no one got in trouble.. and this was a bad first night-op...
moral of the story is ... if at first you dont succeed... Do that shit again lol..
Now my two friends dont want to do it again, well one kinda wants to but Im trying to get them to
but they arnt really budging... It sucks..
Night-op's kick ass...
--This would be a sweet event if i wasnt hypotheticly speaking... http://www.totse.com/bbs/wink.gif--
CrYpTiC-N1Nj4
|
|
#58
 2004-06-20, 22:40
|
celbii 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
i can jump fences if i need to
|
|
#59
 2004-06-20, 22:46
|
CrYpTiC-N1Nj4 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Any one in "hypothecticly speaking" michigan?
Like maybe we can bring a group of 3 people(including yourself) and have a split up team...
- CrYpTiC-N1Nj4 -
|
|
#60
 2004-06-21, 07:09
|
0Monkey00Monkey0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Anyone got pictures/videos?
I would post some pictures but I don't have a digital camera -- nor can I afford one.
|
|
#61
 2004-06-21, 09:39
|
Blow5hitUp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
This is a hypothetical story and none of it ever happened, although i don't know why i'm saying that because i got busted for it allready.
Ok, last friday, at like 5 pm, after school, my friend got his sister to drive us to the golf course. I'll call this kid Jonny from now on. After we got to the golf course, we went to the driving range and i bought a bucket of golf balls. We ran back to the car, with the bucket of balls and drove away. Later that night, or i geuss it was early the next day, Me, Jonny, and two other friends, who i'll call Tom and Dick all snuck out of our respective houses and met up at the local Jr High school. I brought my paintball gun and caution tape, Jonny brought the golf balls we had stolen earlier, Tom brought some golf clubs, and Dick brought nothing. We went on the roof of teh school, and started hitting gold balls off it towords the houses next to it. We had hit about fifty golf balls when we got bored. We got off the roof, and my Tom hid the golf clubs in some bushes, planning to come back for them later. The Jr High is on a semi busy street, so we waited untill we couldnt see any headlights, than crossed the street. It was about 1 AM. We started to walk towards a differant school, it was an elementry school, it was mabey like ten blocks away. We were about one block away from the elementry school when Jonny saw an escalade parked on the street. We decided we wanted the emblem, so me and Jonny took the emblem off with flat head skrew drivers. Then we kept walking to the school. We got to the school, witch is on a pretty busy street, and went onto the roof of that school. We were on the side of the roof facing the street. I got out my paintball gun, and i put all the paintballs in that i had, may like a 2 hundred or so. I gave the paintball gun to Tom, because he had called first shot earlyer that day in english class after i told him i was bringing the paintball gun. We waited for mabey like 20 seconds before a car came, he shot like 5 paintballs (the gun is semi auto) and hit with two or three of them. The car kept driving, it didnt stop. We took turns hitting cars for liek a half an hour, but that too got bored after a while. We sent Jonny down to the street with my caution tape block off the street. He put a couple of strands across the road. When the next car came, Tom had the gun, it stopped because of teh caution tape, and Tom just shot the shit out of it. This went on for mabey another half an hour before we ran out of paintballs. It was about 3:30 AM and i decded i had better get home. We got
off the roof and were about to walk out of teh school gates when i looked behind me and saw a guy like a hundred feet away walking towards us (we found out later that we had shot his car with paintballs). I was like "run" so we ran as fast as we could across the street, when we were half way across the street, i looked up teh street and saw headlights coming they were like a hundred meters away. We got to the otehr side oof teh street and turned around and saw the guy like fifty feet from the street running towards us. We were like shit and ran down the block. We ran to the corner of teh block and hid in some shrubs. We were hidden for like 15 seconds when we heard cars coming. They got to the corner and i saw over the hedge the top of the car, there were light on it, they were cop cars, two of them. Thankfully they passed. We decided to catch our breath hidden in the bushes and 30 seconds later another cop car drove by. He drove by the hedge slower, i think he was checking it out. After he went by, i was like "this fucking sucks, i gadda get the hell outa here" So me and Tom split up with Jonny and Dick becuase we lived in the same general direction. Jonny had decided to go and chill in Dick's backyard untill the cops left the area. Me and Tom ran our asses off for a few block, than he went one way and i went a differant way. I stopped running, I was now 6 blocks from teh school, i figured the cops wouldnt search this far away from people. I was right. I didnt meet one car on my whole trip home, 6 blocks. I got home, snuck back into my room, took off my shoes, and collapsed on the bed. I fell asleap hoping that everyone else had made it home safely. But the nights adventured wern't over yet...
I was rudely awakened and 5 AM when my bedroom light was turned on. I opened my eyes and looked towards my door and saw 2 cops looking through the door way at me. I got up, threw some shorts on, and followed them out to theliving room where my parents were talking to two more cops. I though "SHIT". The cops asked me to tel them what had happened that night. I thought that i should find out how much they knew about what happened so i wouldnt tell them any new information. I quickley found out that they knew everything. They talked to me for like a half an hour, i was really groggy, so i dont really remember what they said. I remember them saying that if anyone pressed charges that we were all going to go to juvey. Then they told me to go and gte my paintball gun. So i did, and one of them went with me, to make sure i didnt run i geuss. They took my gun. Then they left. My perants were pissed as hell. They yelled for a while then said i could go to bed and we would deal with it in the morning. I wont tell you about what they said in the morning or anything, but i thought that i would tell you all that if you are ever planning to do any "night ops" "misions" you should only bring people who you trust not to rat on you. It turned out that both jonny and dick were cought, only one of them ratted on me and tom. I named him dick for a reason. He also ratted on me and jonny stealing the emblem, so we had to pay for it and do lotsa work for the guy who owned, but thank god noone pressed charges cause that woulda sucked. Well, i dont know wheather you would call this night ops or not, it happened at night. Thanks for reading this thing, its long as hell, but whatever. PS, i was planning to go through and correct all the mispellings and stuff, but i dont feel like it.
|
|
#62
 2004-06-21, 13:33
|
thumper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
ok INF, help me with this one: next year ill be a senior in high school. ive started to plan out our
class prank, but still think i cold use some help.
our school has a little porta-potty sized security box on the road leading to the enterances. i was thinking, it is only bolted (im pretty sure) to the ground with a shitty foundation. i was gonna get a few friends of mine, and hopefully my cousins truck, and yank the damn thing off of the ground. we would then wrap it up in a tarp, chick it into the bed and get the hell out of there.
now for the help part: ive seen enough crime shows like americas most wanted, along with all of the fictional shows, to now that the cops can trace you by your tire tracks. but i have only ever seen them do this if the tracks happened to be in the mud or something. can they still find you if all they have to work with is straks on the pavement? also, we were going to attach some chains to the security box to pull it off, where would we go to buy chains? and if they can trace you by tire streaks, how many of us would it take to heave it off the ground (assuming we are of average build).
any othere suggestions are much appretiated.
|
|
#63
 2004-06-21, 20:03
|
MrHunky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Drive on the freeway for a bit.
|
|
#64
 2004-06-21, 22:30
|
jimmy the gent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
alright i know theres other posts about what should i do for a night ops, but they arnt really anything i can do, i go and fuck around at schools but its nothing serious and i can do that without even having to sneak out.
But in my neighborhood theres those "control hoods" the ones where you have to ask neighbors if you can ad on to your house and they have to aprove you before you move in. Also there are some "strip malls" you know those store to store areas they're all different stores but all in the same lot. So do you guys have any realistic begginer ideas for me to do at these places? I hate the control neighborhoods so i was wondering an easy way to show that they've been had. Like an easy way to fuck their lawn up or a car. i have a few ideas like write"you've been had" with a sharpie on their cars thatd be funny and pour stinky stuff down the front of their cars but more ideas would be apreciated. thanks.
|
|
#65
 2004-06-22, 02:27
|
Heiko Palm SCORE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by MIND:
found nothing but over 250$ in lingeria. I will soon try to auction the items on ebay.
[This message has been edited by MIND (edited 06-12-2004).][/b]
|
|
#66
 2004-06-22, 03:10
|
Ms. Death 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Ma121_Hunter_Alpha- yahoo messnger.
Think I'll go on one tonight. Haven't had much practice fence climbing into other peoples yards so I'll work on that.
Planing a very big night op into a mall after it's closed. I'll post pictures if I every go ahead and do it.
|
|
#67
 2004-06-22, 08:21
|
Township Rebellion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
*warning: this story is fictional. coppers need not care about this.*
it was a couple years back when I was staying over night with my buddy. bored, and figuring on not going to bed and instead doing something fun, we wandered over to the local Waterslides. we've sneaked in at the dead of night before, but did nothing other than sneak around and sit in the surprisingly comfortable slides. we sneaked around behind an apartment building right beside it, and climbed over the fence. we then climbed up into the slides, and crept up and down them with no shoes on. we took our markers and drew a large amount of hilarious shit all over them, everything from titties to anti-government slogans. then we noticed a light go on way over down at the main building. we got the fuck outta there. I should go back and do a proper job.
um, that never happened... http://www.totse.com/bbs/rolleyes.gif
|
|
#68
 2004-06-23, 11:46
|
Ford_Prefect 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
me and two friends did our first op the other night... omfg the adreneline when there is someone walking less than two feet away from u!!!
BigBoy 2004-06-23 12:49 One night me and a few friends broke into a stadium car park after a big football game and they still had all the witches hats out to mark where to park and we stole about 100 and stashed them in his shed. The next weekend we went back to his house and used them to make a huge road block on a main road, after about 15mins the cops came and took them away. So we went back and got some more from his shed and did it again, it lasted about 30mins this time but when the cops came to take our road-block down they got out spotlights out and started searching so we bailed threw back yards and they stared to chase us. We got hid in bushes watching them and taping it with the digital video camera for ages.
Another one of my favorite was when we were going along backyards on the river checking boats and stuff and we came across this huge boat with an esky full of alcohol so we filled our bags till we couldn't fit anymore and went home and got trashed. http://www.totse.com/bbs/biggrin.gifWhat a night http://www.totse.com/bbs/biggrin.gif
|
|
#69
 2004-06-23, 16:38
|
Suddenaddiction 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Well, a few weeks ago we were just about to go to a bar which is right next to the railway tracks,
so instead of going through the station which was about 100 metres down the road, we crossed
the tracks of course. On the other side we were just finishing our beers before we went in when
all of a sudden a train cop (dunno how to call it) came running over and wanted to sue us for
crossing the tracks when there were trains coming and shit, so we decided to run for it. We ran
along the outside of the bar and thought that the fat bastard wouldn't follow us, but all of a sudden
he came speeding up in his car so we jumped the fence on the opposite side of the road to get
away. We were four so we broke up into 2 groups of 2. The copper got more of his colleagues
and we had to run at top speed through all the back yards and then we hid behind a big block of
flats. The fucker drove past the front without seeing us. Then he had obviously had enough and
stopped chasing us. We just went into the bar and had a nice evening, but it's a fun way to start
your evening, with an adrenaline push like that.
P.S. It wasn't really a night op, but what the hell.
|
|
#70
 2004-06-23, 20:59
|
Run Screaming 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
How fun would it be to go to the local National Guard Armory when they were doing their weekend thing and setting off some firecrackers just to see them do the Chinese fire drill?
|
|
#71
 2004-06-24, 01:35
|
qwerty316 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by CrYpTiC-N1Nj4:
Any one in "hypothecticly speaking" michigan?
Like maybe we can bring a group of 3 people(including yourself) and have a split up team...
- CrYpTiC-N1Nj4 -
/me rasies hand
|
|
#72
 2004-06-24, 02:17
|
brucejunior 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
i live in a small farm town in michigan and i have gone on a few night op missions because there is very little security in this small ass town
there is this one neighborhood that is in a "D" shape and inside this D of houses it is pitch black and no can see you because there is many trees and many places to hide in the darkness
on one side of the houses ther is this hot chick who has a tree right outside of her room windowthe tree is the right kind for climbing and is hidden in the shadows by another tree im thinking about going around midnight to see waht i can see
should i do it?
|
|
#73
 2004-06-24, 02:20
|
KCJester70 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
i did a night op on fake jesters mom
|
|
#74
 2004-06-24, 02:35
|
brucejunior 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by CrYpTiC-N1Nj4:
Any one in "hypothecticly speaking" michigan?
Like maybe we can bring a group of 3 people(including yourself) and have a split up team...
- CrYpTiC-N1Nj4 i live in michigan near Ann Arbor
|
|
#75
 2004-06-24, 06:17
|
CrYpTiC-N1Nj4 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I live in the oakland county area...
Hypotheticly speaking of course...
-- CrYpTiC-N1Nj4 --
|
|
#76
 2004-06-24, 07:40
|
The Incredible Savage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by brucejunior:
i live in a small farm town in michigan and i have gone on a few night op missions because there is very little security in this small ass town
there is this one neighborhood that is in a "D" shape and inside this D of houses it is pitch black and no can see you because there is many trees and many places to hide in the darkness
on one side of the houses ther is this hot chick who has a tree right outside of her room windowthe tree is the right kind for climbing and is hidden in the shadows by another tree im thinking about going around midnight to see waht i can see
should i do it? Don't forget a camera!
|
|
#77
 2004-06-24, 08:04
|
qwerty316 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by CrYpTiC-N1Nj4:
I live in the oakland county area...
Hypotheticly speaking of course...
-- CrYpTiC-N1Nj4 --
I use to live in pontiac ( i am white btw)
|
|
#78
 2004-06-24, 11:11
|
c2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I recently finished 2 night ops. I'll get on writting reports for them when I'm actually awake, I'm still
feeling a little dehydrated from tonight.
c2
|
|
#79
 2004-06-24, 12:27
|
A-tuin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Ford_prefect and I are going to do a night op this weekend. we are rookies so we could do with some tips. i cant wait man.
ive just ordered 100g of habanero chilis to make a pepper spray against dogs/people, Ford is thinking of making a bow and a set of non lethal arrows. what advice dost thee have?
|
|
#80
 2004-06-24, 18:34
|
Ms. Death 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Okay, I think I'm going to follow through with my mall night op. I got a map with the blueprints of
all the backstore rooms, and I think I found a good entery point from outside into a storage room
by the back room. The only flaw I can think of it that there are alot of security cameras by the
bathrooms so I may need to think of another route.
The first problem is once(if) I actualy get into the main mall I doubt there would be any way for me to get into any of the actual stores. I'm pretty sure they would all have the metal shetters pulled down. Still won't mean I can't have fun running through the mall itself.
The second problem is that there are security guards working night shifts there.. However, form the ones I've seen in the evning at the mall, they are all either fat or old. Hopeing I will find the same type of guards during the late hour shifts as well.
The cloths and items I'll be taking are as follows.
Dark blue clothing. Camo inside a store is just stupid, and in all black they would likely think I'm some sort of terrorist.
Quite dark running shoes.
No masks, just a hair tie to pull my hair back.
No weapons at all. If I'm cought I deffinetly do NOT want to be changed with B&E with a deadly weapon.
Digital camera.
Wire cutters, lock pick, screws, simple tools like that.
|
|
#81
 2004-06-25, 01:11
|
SerpentMage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Where did you get the blueprints? If you don't mind sharing...(see my Blueprints? thread.)
|
|
#82
 2004-06-25, 01:42
|
Ms. Death 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
It would be hard to get them any other way then pure luck. I happen to have a friend who works at
a resturant (Amazon Cafe, if it makes any difference), it's not at the food court section though, it's
by one of the outside walls. In the back kitched they have a map posted for fire escape routes in
case of an emergency. Well one day who ever does mantentince accidently put the blueprints insted of the emergency ruotes up. My friend took it when no one was looking. It's the stupid guys fualt for puting the wrong map up though.
I'm going to go ahead and try this tomorow night if the weather gets any better..
|
|
#83
 2004-06-25, 16:53
|
CrYpTiC-N1Nj4 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by qwerty316:
I use to live in pontiac ( i am white btw) Thats where i live now... And im also white... possibly the only white kid here... hahaha
|
|
#84
 2004-06-25, 17:00
|
CrYpTiC-N1Nj4 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I ran across bank blue prints on the side of the road... but i gave those back...I was to scared of
some like FBI agent sniping my ass like while im eating some food or somthing...heh a back is
just somthing you dont mess with..
-- CrYpTiC-N1Nj4 --
|
|
#85
 2004-06-25, 17:44
|
1duck 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
wuss ^ (just kidding) i aint done anything like a night op for years its soo much easier when your younger and there are no real risks in terms of arrest and such and its still a massive rush if your a minor enjoy it whilst you can.
|
|
#86
 2004-06-26, 05:02
|
Ms. Death 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
It's still alittle wet outside, but it's stoped raining. Parents are asleep, and there damned heavy
sleepers. I'm gona head out to the mall now on bike, stop by a feild beside it, put my Op clothes
on, then try and get inside. If all goes well I should have pictures by tomorow.
|
|
#87
 2004-06-26, 07:16
|
AGruntsJaggon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I just got some of the marine digital BDUs. They are awesome, cat wait to use them. I'm gunna go
back some time and get a Load Bearing vest and some combat boots.
Good luck Ms. Death
|
|
#88
 2004-06-26, 10:18
|
lez 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
me and a group of mates decided 2 fuck up this dudes house cuaz he does this hoge christmas lighting show every year and its like his pride and joy so every saturday nite we would go out in full camando style and egg this dudes house back to the stone age it was quite amusing...if ne 1 else has ne funny stories please post them...
|
|
#89
 2004-06-26, 10:24
|
echoman64 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
i once broke a cars window and put my hand though the window to open the door and i slit my wrist on the broken glass. i felt dizzy from all the blood loss.
600 posts!! im moving on up.
[This message has been edited by echoman64 (edited 06-26-2004).]
|
|
#90
 2004-06-26, 11:50
|
rocklikeamuthafucker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
yo, ressotami, just get balls and do that shit playa'.run up on that set.
[This message has been edited by rocklikeamuthafucker (edited 06-26-2004).]
|
|
#91
 2004-06-26, 15:49
|
ftwchriso *Cough* 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
....
*COUGH COUGH COUGH*
....
*VOMIT SPEW OUT LUNG*
|
|
#92
 2004-06-26, 16:51
|
solitudesblind 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Did an op last night with two friends. There's this place where my village keeps all its trucks, gravel etc. I found a pack of road flares there once in a baccoTo get there you have to walk through the woods then hop this 7 foot fence. My one friend couldn't cross it because he isn't too agile. He stayed on the other side of the fence while my other friend and I went down to the place. We saw a truck with flashing lights on, when no one was supposed to be there. I told him I'd check it out and he stayed in the woods. I went around the side to this big dome where they keep the salt for winter. The only real danger of this place at night is that the highway is literally right next to it. There are numerous lightposts so if I stood in the light and a trucker just happened to see me(all a driver has to do is turn his head) he might call cops. Probably not but better safe then sorry.
I ran inside the salt dome. I looked around then ran to this ramp. I crawled alongside it and creeped up to the truck with the flashing lights. I looked inside, no one. I went inside the truck, found nothing.
Basically the rest of the story is boring. I checked all the trucks, found gloves, helmets, papers, some porn mags, and a cell phone. Everytime i go there I consider taking the cell phone but then I think I would feel bad for the guy I stole it from. That night we copped one fire extinguisher, 5 porn mags( 1 Gallery, the rest were shitty no name brands), and some logs from a woodpile( my friends and I have a campsite where we go to drink booze, toke up, Dex, hang out over a campfire and what not. We needed fuel(big logs) and we didn't feel like sawing sticks. It was a decent op, not dangerous though. There is no real danger. I want to do real op at this trucking company near me. It's in the woods, has razor-wire topped fence backed by an electric fence but there is a hole which I could crawl through. At night the place is still active, with people walking around and trucks moving. If I bring anyone it will be the guy who could hop the fence, for a lookout. The place is narrow and there is a possibility I could get trapped so I might talk to my friend via walkie-talkie.
|
|
#93
 2004-06-26, 19:10
|
brucejunior 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
i have not gone on that op at that one chicks house, mainly because she has a dog that hates people.
A while ago i went on one with a friend. we went trough several neighborhoods and broke into several peoples sheds in thier back yards. we also went into some garages. we took a jar of gunpowder some tools and a knife.
of course this would have been cool if it weren't hypothetical.
|
|
#94
 2004-06-27, 00:31
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I usealy dont tell about my night ops but here we go.
There is this storage field behind my house. Its just a large field with a single building. The
building is about 5 meter across and it has a large steel door. The door bears a marking of hazardous chemicals. Over here its illegal to store such goods in populated areas so I want to check it out. I can clearly see the building from my bedroom window and I have it under surveilance. I made maps and planned escapes. My gear is ready except for a NVG as mine broke down last time. I managed to fix it but I'm scared to use it because its the one I use in the core. I have to climb the fence in my backyard, It will get me onto an old factory field where they used to park their containers, machines, stuff, etc. Its a 100 meter walk. There are rent-a-coppers driving in cars so I have to be carefull. When I reach the other side I will have to climb a second fence with barbed wire on top of it, I will cut the wire. Once I'm over the target building will be only a few meters away. I dont know anything about the lockings or whats inside.
Thats it! any good ideas, tips?
[This message has been edited by Knight of blacknes (edited 06-27-2004).]
|
|
#95
 2004-06-27, 04:14
|
ftwchriso 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Me and my friend do this occasionaly and it's fun as hell.
Okay, we will make some sort of explosive of fire, Like an M-80 or a bag of smoke mix (KNO3/Sugar) And light it up in a nearby oval where cars often drive past. So we light the fuse and run.
Now this is where it gets fun.
There is a school right next to the oval and we run into that, there is THE BEST hiding spot. It is a shrub type thing where it is growing right near the school fence, so you can see everything going on at the oval.
So we bail into this bush/shrub, whatever you want to call it, where other plants and crap are around so we are pretty much unseeable. And watch it go off, then sometimes the oval lights will turn on and people will check it out and search around in cars etc.
Now to get to the school in which we hide in, you have to cross a pretty busy road, not highway busy but around 10 cars every few minutes.
So we wait in the bush for a while then run across the school when there is a gap of cars.
Then there is a brick wall we hide behind, then run behind a huge bin. Wait there.
There is a University next to the school and there are security gaurds around, this Uni has an oval with trees etc surrounding the outside.
So we run from the bin, and slowly run from tree to tree across the oval. This is the hardest part...The 2nd biggest run. We have to run around 10-15 meters in fully open space where 3 roads combine and can be easily seen. We run across into someones Front yard where it is covered with shrubs, so we run into them. Oppositte thier house is a dark laneway in which we make a run for.
Then we walk up until we get to the end. Then make the biggest run, around 20-40 meters from the end of the laneway, into my laneway with 4 roads combining.
Then home.
Last night we did this and we saw a cop car patrol the area twice and people looking. When we were very close to home, like 5 meters, 2 cars stop and begin to reverse when they see us, but we got home in time..
It is very fun and gives you a huge adrenaline rush. What do you guys think?
|
|
#96
 2004-06-27, 12:50
|
SgtRhoruns 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
anyone here live in or around san diego, and wants to go on a night-op?
|
|
#97
 2004-06-27, 22:45
|
AGruntsJaggon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=73363&item=5706578 305&rd=1
It looks like a good pair of NV goggles and they are real cheap.
|
|
#98
 2004-06-28, 07:46
|
CodemanCJQ 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I hypothetically went on the hypothetical mission i was talking about on page one in this topic.
Me and my friend were going to carry out this op, we had all the needed gear: knives, flare gun and xtra flares, 2 way radios, and pellet hand guns. We went out around 1:30. We ninja stealthed through 3 yards without being noticed or making a sound. We get to the 4th yard, and 3 dogs start barking. I can see two of them in kennels start barking. In the dark, they appeared to be dobermans or labs. A few seconds later I hear another dog inside the house start barking too. By then, my friend is ninja stealthing through a junkyard, while Im holding back in the ditch behind a bunch of trees. I was climbing the fence at the edge of the trees and ditch, and Im half way over this piece of shit when I hear a door slam, and hearing some guy say "Shut the hell up damnit!". Well, Im holding tight, halfway over this fence, inside the trees still, when some birds spook out of the willows about 15 yards away. This gets the guys attention, and he looks over at me. I know he sees me and I jump back over the fence into the ditch, just in time. I hear the guy say some stuff, and he runs back inside his house. I radio my friend to find a good fucking place, and fast. I was kind of screwed at that point, since across his fence I had no where to go but a muddy ass ditch and across the road to more yards. I chose the ditch. I dug myself a small place in the mud, and covered myself with foliage and shit that was nearby. I smeared my face with mud and just laid there for a bit. It was just our luck that the people irrigated the day before. Anywho, the guy comes out with a flashlight and what appears to be a small shotgun or rifle. This guy is out looking around his junkyard for me. Apparently, my friend was curled up inside a big tire while the guy walked by not 5 feet from him. The guy gets over the fence, and hes walking up the ditch bank with this gun, trying to find me. He shined the light directly over my position a few times, and sort of paused. He didnt notice me at all, and I was getting ready to use my flare gun as a distraction, so I could run. I decided not to do that, because theres a chance he will just see me and shoot me. So after a couple minutes of searching, he goes back over the fence and inside. I got out of my hiding place, pulled out my mcgyver tool, and cut a few of the fence wires off to make a suitable exit. I radioed my friend and told him to come to my position. He got out of the tire, and crawled toward me, and through the fence. I told him, Fuck It, were going down this ditch, lets try and stay low and not get spotted by any shitnoses or redneck cops. We crawled down the ditch about 5 yds and made it to a large field, and made our way into the alphalpha. The hay was about 2 feet tall, plenty enough to cover us up. We went on with the plan, and sabotaged his truck with some dirt in the gas tank, then fired a flare into some fresh cut hay bales. Then we crawled back out of the field and into the ditch, while I could hear the guy cussing loudly. Me and my friend decided to loop around to get to my house, so that they couldnt follow our footsteps through the mud. We went back to the field, and ninja stealthed back to my place through a series of side streets and open lots. We started dashing full speed down the ditch bank, just as a renta cops car came around the corner. We hopped over the ditch, not long before his lights got to where we were. We finally got back to my place. Phew.
|
|
#99
 2004-06-29, 01:37
|
Alii 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Hey everybody,
I've been reading alot on this site, for about a year infact, but this is my first post.
I did my first Night-op last night but ran into some difficulties. Where I live the ground had coarse gravel, which makes quiet stalking very hard. I tried using multiple layers of socks but it still made alot of noise. Another problem I ran into were those motion sensor lights. I don't know if you've ever seen them, but they turn on when you walk infront of them.
Any suggestions to overcome these obsticals would be greatly appreicated
Thanks
|
|
#100
 2004-06-29, 07:19
|
*FuckBeast* 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Alii:
Hey everybody,
I've been reading alot on this site, for about a year infact, but this is my first post.
I did my first Night-op last night but ran into some difficulties. Where I live the ground had coarse gravel, which makes quiet stalking very hard. I tried using multiple layers of socks but it still made alot of noise. Another problem I ran into were those motion sensor lights. I don't know if you've ever seen them, but they turn on when you walk infront of them.
Any suggestions to overcome these obsticals would be greatly appreicated
Thanks http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/ir...es/161683.html
Read the whole thing, it talks about most motion and any other kinds of detectors, and how to overcome them.
|
|
#101
 2004-06-29, 08:20
|
Delnario 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ms. Death:
Okay, I think I'm going to follow through with my mall night op. I got a map with the blueprints of all the backstore rooms, and I think I found a good entery point from outside into a storage room by the back room. The only flaw I can think of it that there are alot of security cameras by the bathrooms so I may need to think of another route.
The first problem is once(if) I actualy get into the main mall I doubt there would be any way for me to get into any of the actual stores. I'm pretty sure they would all have the metal shetters pulled down. Still won't mean I can't have fun running through the mall itself.
The second problem is that there are security guards working night shifts there.. However, form the ones I've seen in the evning at the mall, they are all either fat or old. Hopeing I will find the same type of guards during the late hour shifts as well.
The cloths and items I'll be taking are as follows.
Dark blue clothing. Camo inside a store is just stupid, and in all black they would likely think I'm some sort of terrorist.
Quite dark running shoes.
No masks, just a hair tie to pull my hair back.
No weapons at all. If I'm cought I deffinetly do NOT want to be changed with B&E with a deadly weapon.
Digital camera.
Wire cutters, lock pick, screws, simple tools like that. Just a suggestion.. aquiring blueprints.. determining point of entry etc sounds good.. but alot of effort just to be running around doing diddly squat and likely getting caught if there are many cameras. Try casing some of the shops of interest (whether they be clothing, novelty shots etc) and work out a way to get in.. find out if there are back doors to the shops, cause front doors are easily visable, and assuming ur adept in lock picking pick it and raid da place.. if ur good and no trace is left the shop owner will only be able to blame security. email me if ya want ne further tips for this story.. could be a best seller http://www.totse.com/bbs/wink.gif
|
|
#102
 2004-06-29, 08:27
|
Raiden85 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
i just moved to a new area and i dont know anyone here. i want to begin doing night time ops and
anarchy work but i need atleast 3 people. how do i find out if if people are interested in this
without just saying, hey wanna do some illegal shit tonight? i really need some tips on getting to
know people for this...
|
|
#103
 2004-06-29, 08:57
|
CarbonB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Doing Night Ops with other people is not a good idea, unless you have known them for a while.
I would suggest to people getting caught, or the person who's life was indanger, I would buy a small high power'd tranquilizer gun.
I am not sure how much this would cost or what type of drug you would need to fill the tranq's with.
I would research it though.
Also are you looking to steal or are you looking just to look?
I would think that you might as well try to steal, because that is what people are going to assume.
This is all just opinionated I have never been on a night op :P
|
|
#104
 2004-06-29, 23:27
|
Alii 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
thanks FuckBeast
|
|
#105
 2004-06-30, 00:41
|
Ms. Death 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I fucked up pretty bad. I managed to do great up intill about ten minutes of being inside the mall.
Well aperently the mall is made up in sections, and at the start of each section theres a motion
detector atabout knee level. I fucking triped on off without even realizing it. They are silent, but
alittle red light blinks by where the motion detectors are. I didn't really realize I had trip one untill I
heard a security guard walking by. I hauled ass outa there and made it back out to the feilds
where I changed clothes, and causualy rode back home. Now that I did that, I'm gona lie low for
like a motn or so, maybe just a couple of weeks, and try again, maybe at at a different entery
point, and alittle later at night so there will be other shifts of guards.
|
|
#106
 2004-06-30, 02:11
|
CarbonB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Hmmm aren't there back routes into stores?
Like if you could get through the locked storage area in the hallyway's at a mall it would give you access to the back of the store?
Since all the store's are like cell's linked up.
I am not sure how hard this would be but :P
|
|
#107
 2004-06-30, 07:01
|
Teelo888 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Im doing my lunch lady night op tonight... gonna be hella fun. I should have pictures on here soon
of us shooting the door with paintballs and lighting thr bag of shit on fire etc....
|
|
#108
 2004-06-30, 07:26
|
hank999 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
WELL me and some friends are doing a night op. tomorrow...gonna get the "LL" aka lunch lady!
My friends have told me she's a bitch. So it's payback time. and i won't get into many details but
we the main thing is we gonna tear her house up...a lil shit ignited a couple of things broken in the
yard...gotta be stealthy ya know...well i'll let yall know about it when we done after tomorrow...or
check for any posts by teelo888 one of my dogs...if you have any suggestions post em...
sry. for the typos was in a hurry...
|
|
#109
 2004-07-02, 05:54
|
AGruntsJaggon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I have to things to talk about.
First, I just got some digital camo like the marines use. Its pretty awesome its all digitised. My friends say I look really weird since it breaks me up so well. Also earlier, I was sitting in my chair and I looked down at my pants for a second and I had to do a double take because I thought my leg was like a pile of junk or something. This is all in plain day light so thats pretty awesome.
For those living in New Jersey, you might wanna do some exploring in "haunted" areas, that could prove quite interesting. Check out www.weirdnj.com for more info on "haunted" areas. I suggest underground places.
Good luck and remember to keep all nite-op related stuff in this thread.
|
|
#110
 2004-07-02, 07:04
|
Assassin50 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Alright, I'm planning on doing a Night Op soon. Here's my plan: (made up story)
*Goto sleep* so when mom checks there is no suspicion.
sneak out window onto roof and climb down tree onto patio. jump off patio and crawl towards front yard out of sight of windows.
run thru secret route behind bushes and come out at garage (my garage is like a block away from my house).
Get supplies from garage and creep down back alley until i approach the next street and park.
lights are scarce so i can simply walk down the street until i reach the suburbs.
once in the subs, take field around back and stake out behind a shed at TARGETS house.
with lock picks, open shed and look around.
if nothing good... approach house.
NOT MUCH ELSE REALLY EXCEPT SPY ON THEM THEIR.
Rentacops arent a prob at all at dark (i think they scared) few streetlights are around.
Any ideas of what to do? Also, i have a problem... my Nikes r being worn out and creak when i walk, would putting socks over them help?
|
|
#111
 2004-07-02, 08:45
|
TheShit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
D00d u fucking n00bs! ur a bunch of p0ssies who prolly lick eachothers feat with tonsils! u fucks i
hope u get died in a nightime explosion while ur opsing during the night. i take taht back i hope u
stub ur fucking toes cuz ur nightopsing at night u dumasses u cant see anything when its
nightttime ur gonna get urselsfs fucked
|
|
#112
 2004-07-02, 19:57
|
Needsahug 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
^ http://www.totse.com/bbs/rolleyes.gif
Bump.
|
|
#113
 2004-07-02, 20:08
|
cheeseduck 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
A few nights ago I went on a nightop to scope out for a future beige night op, but I stayed out too late and started my return venture on the main road when it was light out. I'm sure people saw me walking down the road in the wee hours of the morning while they ate their morning paper. Only one house did anything though. I was walking down the road and all of a sudden the house light turned off. Then when I pass their house a car gets out and sits in their driveway for 10 minutes. I wouldn't really care, but I know that a cop car has been parked their overnight, like either its a cop who sometimes drives the squadcar home, or the owner is dating a cop. Eitherway, I got out of there fast. I came into my house at 4:47am and it was really light out. So many cars were driving out for work when I was out.
Point is, remember what time it is when you are out.
|
|
#114
 2004-07-02, 22:05
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Operation: Blue Mountain Trident has been successfully completed, although in modified form.
Tec-9 and Guest did not participate in the festivities, so Seeker went solo. Starting from an anonymous point and approximately 22:00, Seeker made his way to the first waypoint, which consisted of a small bunk house and several chicken coups. From there he walked across a large open field to his second waypoint, the target ranch's outdoor rodeo arena.
After observing the highway for any oncoming traffic, Seeker left for his next stopping point: a large hangar which was thought to house the ranch's airplane. As it turns out, the hanger contained several antique automobiles including a Ford Model T in PERFECT condition. It also had several antique horse drawn carriages. The items in here were worth several thousands of dollars.
Seeker, being an avid car fanatic, admired these for some time and left for the main ranch community. He never realized it would be so damn large!
So, he crossed the highway in a hurry, quickly barrel rolled under the perfect wooden horse fence, and stole away into the shadows of the row of trees. These trees were perfectly trimmed, so Seeker climbed up about 3/4 of one and observed the entire area. There was:
1 Large Guest Inn, probably the old mansion.
1 Main Ranch Mansion, rather gigantic.
Several Barns, Shops, Arenas, etc.
There was even a fountain in the middle of the area, and a complete play area nearby that would put most grade school recess areas to shame for the children who were there.
At this point, Seeker was getting a little worried that he was going to bite off more than he could chew.
But he pressed on. First he followed a nice stream up towards the guest house. He pondered going in, but changed his mind. Another task for another day. Then he returned to the trees and quietly ran to the back of the entire area. From there he explored 3 unlocked RVs, 5 ranch pickups, 4 ATVs, 3 barns, 2 shops, and last but not least - the ranch veterinary area.
He decided to hold off on the guest house and the mansion, he really didn't want to get shot by the ranch owners, or the guests for that matter.
To summarize the experience, the place was outstandingly beautiful. It put most "snob sections" in towns to shame, made the few NBA star mansions he's seen look petty. To be honest, Seeker was a little intimidated by the place - a place you'd dream about living in, dream about sneaking into, but not know how either one would fare.
The signs of wealth were everywhere, the ranch's owner was obviously a very rich man (Seeker of course knew this already, since he had been there "legally" before).
Next on Seeker's agenda is the Guest House! Let's hope he doesn't get his head removed...
|
|
#115
 2004-07-03, 06:00
|
arialrules 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I see cheeseduck is still here, too bad. The little faggot should go away
|
|
#116
 2004-07-05, 05:56
|
heisler 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
A friend confided to me that he may do a night op very soon.
|
|
#117
 2004-07-05, 08:22
|
CarbonB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Most of these Night Ops people talk about seem pointless.
Aka the ones about egging your Lunch Lady's house?
That is a useless way to get caught and then be made fun of when you do get caught.
I think if your going to be doing a nightop it is for the purpose of stealing or killing, no other reason to put yourself in danger is worth the trouble.
|
|
#118
 2004-07-05, 17:45
|
spacemanspiff 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
as soon as i get up the bucks for a new paintball gun(i broke mine old one)im going to find out were my math teacher lives and im going to get one of my freinds to drive me there and wait for me someware close.then im going to creep to his house wearing all black and im going to hide i good distace away from his house.im then going to shoot the door 3 times to simulate someone knocking.when he opens the door im gonna light that fat fucker up.when he gose inside to get a flashlight ill run back to the car.it he makes a move in my direction ill simply shoot him in the eyes and run.
what do you guys think?
[This message has been edited by spacemanspiff (edited 07-05-2004).]
|
|
#119
 2004-07-05, 19:13
|
CarbonB Your 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
If you get charged with assualt with a deadly weapon it is not going to look good.
You need to do something realistic.
|
|
#120
 2004-07-05, 21:14
|
micho 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
San Diegan Night Operators unite.
harryson@gmail.com
|
|
#121
 2004-07-05, 21:37
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by brucejunior:
i live in a small farm town in michigan and i have gone on a few night op missions because there is very little security in this small ass town
there is this one neighborhood that is in a "D" shape and inside this D of houses it is pitch black and no can see you because there is many trees and many places to hide in the darkness
on one side of the houses ther is this hot chick who has a tree right outside of her room windowthe tree is the right kind for climbing and is hidden in the shadows by another tree im thinking about going around midnight to see waht i can see
should i do it? go at like 10:00 when she is changing for bed
lol
bring a camer and post the pics
unless shes 12 the never mind
|
|
#122
 2004-07-05, 21:39
|
-Imp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
hey do you wear/carry anything special when you are out ?
|
|
#123
 2004-07-05, 23:31
|
FullStop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
As a matter of saftey, for myself and others, I make it a point not to take fire extenguishers,
loosen lugnuts, etc. It's a code, I think. Unless there is absolutly no chance that anyone but the
mark themselves will be affected, I keep most of my stuff pretty low key. Anyone else like this?
|
|
#124
 2004-07-07, 08:11
|
infamous big j 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Ms. Death:
I fucked up pretty bad. I managed to do great up intill about ten minutes of being inside the mall. Well aperently the mall is made up in sections, and at the start of each section theres a motion detector atabout knee level. I fucking triped on off without even realizing it. They are silent, but alittle red light blinks by where the motion detectors are. I didn't really realize I had trip one untill I heard a security guard walking by. I hauled ass outa there and made it back out to the feilds where I changed clothes, and causualy rode back home. Now that I did that, I'm gona lie low for like a motn or so, maybe just a couple of weeks, and try again, maybe at at a different entery
point, and alittle later at night so there will be other shifts of guards. ah, so that's what those things are. i've seen those. they're at about waist level here and they're outside and in between the stores on the wall. quite interesting. good job on not getting busted ms.death. better luck next time, eh?
|
|
#125
 2004-07-07, 08:46
|
mostafa 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
okay heres the plan me and ma friends are gonna execute later these holidays,
we built a little forest hut/base in the creeklands behind one of my friends place(its full of bamboo ).there is also a persons house we really hate about 500-800 m away on the opposite side of the creek.
we are gonna shoot orages out of a 3 modified orange launchers(modified to be like morters).we have figured out the angle of the launchers but i need help on the plan plus any other artillery based ideas to damage his house.
|
|
#126
 2004-07-07, 09:35
|
infamous big j 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by mostafa:
okay heres the plan me and ma friends are gonna execute later these holidays,
we built a little forest hut/base in the creeklands behind one of my friends place(its full of bamboo ).there is also a persons house we really hate about 500-800 m away on the opposite side of the creek.
we are gonna shoot orages out of a 3 modified orange launchers(modified to be like morters).we have figured out the angle of the launchers but i need help on the plan plus any other artillery based ideas to damage his house. that's not a very good idea, they will investigate and probably determine the direction the oranges came from and find and destroy your forest hut. it's best to go on missions based out of your little hut and cause damage and return back there leaving no evidence pointing towards the woods you are hiding in.
|
|
#127
 2004-07-08, 05:01
|
sneaky_aussie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Alii:
Hey everybody,
I've been reading alot on this site, for about a year infact, but this is my first post.
I did my first Night-op last night but ran into some difficulties. Where I live the ground had coarse gravel, which makes quiet stalking very hard.
Any suggestions to overcome these obsticals would be greatly appreicated
Thanks catterpillar crawl would be pretty quiet, but might be a bit hard if you're on gravel. Try the military ghostwalk maybe?
move slower, or avoid the gravel totally.
Eight Shot Revolver ROFLMFAO.
2004-07-08 05:22
|
|
#128
 2004-07-08, 06:54
|
Speedster 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
If anyone remembers me from the last topic, you'll remember me as the guy who had
overprotective parents and couldnt escape. Well, I've found a way around that and regularly go
out on Night Ops.
How I got out:
I searched dumpsters around construction sites and found spare wood that was in good condition. I assembled a sturdy ladder and now use that to escape out my window at night. I'll usually have a friend set it up for me and then I'll carefully climb down and have the dark world as my playground!
What I've done:
The first few times I got out, I just walked around my neighborhood and explored it in the dark. It's alot different at night. For example, dogs will bark at anything at night and give you away, while in the day they can be more relaxed and let you go by. So basically, I "mapped out" where not to go because of dogs.
The accomplises:
I got two friends to come with me on another op. We all had very different escape routes: I had my ladder out the window, another had his mom and dad out of town, and the last snuck out her basement while everyone was asleep. We had our "night op clothes" on and proceeded to explore the neighborhood at our leisure.
The four targets:
I had decided this would be a great opportunity to get back at the evil people in our neighborhood. One kid was a complete asshole all year to me, and was always bragging about his "game". (Black slang for being good at basketball.) A group of "Sk4t3R b0is" had been annoying to everyone and had damaged my bike by pelting it with rocks. (Bastards) One family was the most stuck up, conceited, I'm-better-than-you-and-your-kids family you've ever seen. (In fact they sent out an e-mail to everyone in our neighborhood about how much they hated us. No joke.) And finally, a nosy neighbor lady who yelled at us for sacrificing a stuffed bear that we had crucified, put on a raft, lit on fire, and sent across the pond. (She was all the way across the pond yelling at us with binoculars up to her eyes) It was time to get these losers.
The cool part:
For the basketball kiddo, we arranged a set of strobe light fireworks and set them off in front of his house. (Not as lame as it sounds, those things are BRIGHT) We sprinted across the neighborhood after that and hid out for a while. After we felt we were safe, we walked around for a bit and came across the skaters homes. We saw that they had carelessly left all of their skateboard ramps and stuff out. We took their only grind rail and we stopped by my house and hid it in the woods for later... (We plan to paint it purple, write "LOVE & PEACE" on it, and paint rainbows on it.) Now to get the stuck up family. We went over to their house and each pulled out a large flower of our choice. (Big, expensive type, especially effective because they take so much pride in them) After that, we hid them around their yard. Basketball net, mailbox, and inbetween their windshield wipers. And for the final person: we got the burnt remains of the bear from under my female accomplises back deck (the pond incident occured almost a year ago) and put it at
that nosy lady's house. It was great, the bear was burnt, moldy, and had bugs living inside of him. Had quite an odor too..
The escape home:
They helped me back up and snuck back inside. They made it back okay, and we planned to do it again soon.
Disclaimer:
SWIM wrote this, not Speedster. Speedster doesn't even know what's going on. ^_^
|
|
#129
 2004-07-08, 08:34
|
Loc Dogg 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
WOOT! Another Night-0p under my belt. Check it:
This is completely hypothetical..... http://www.totse.com/bbs/rolleyes.gif
I went to Target last week and bought some mad clothing for Night-Ops. I bought a $25 pair of black slippers, 4 $12 Bonds black long-sleeve shirts and a pair of $12 black cotton fingerless gloves. I opened up the packets and box and got ready that night.
I put on a Bonds shirt as a Ninja mask, another Bonds shirt as my shirt, black cotton pants, my new black slippers and my gloves. I put on my utility belt which holds the following:
Binoculars
Matches
Home-Made Mace Tube
2 4" Bungers
6" Knife
I backflipped through my roof and out of the house and Ninja ran to my mate's house, once again travelling 5km in one second. He was smoking some weed and listening to Kurupt. I told him 'Get you gear on, we're going to visit The Man!"
He said, "What is The Man doing?"
I said, "The Man is hosting a party!"
He said, "I'll get dressed in one second!"
One second later, he was dressed. He was wearing a long-sleeve black shirt as a Ninja mask, black jacket, dark blue pants and 5 pairs of black socks. His gear consisted of:
Small Maglite
Iron Bar
2 4" Bungers
Ninja To.
Yes, a Ninja To. He's keeping it Ninja. Pic:
<A HREF="http://www.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/united/images/UC1184.jpg">http://www.knifecent er.com/knifecenter/united/images/UC1184.jpg" width="90" height="90</A>
It's a fucking awesome sword and I'm getting one in a few weeks.
He strapped his sword to his leg and we backflipped through his roof and Ninja ran to The Man's house.
Now, The Man is a 21-year old girl. She has her own house and looks super ugly, thus The Man. But she has a 16-year old sister who lives with her and is very beautiful. It was her birthday party that night and there was a great party. The 16-year old girl who I'll call 'Aisha'. She supposedly goes to a private school so all her rich spoiled fucking prick friends would be there. Skylines, Mercs and BMWs lined the street.
We hid at the playground across the road from her house. It has a lot of bushes in one corner so it's perfect. As music and chatter filled the air, we conspired a mad plan. We would wreak havoc among the Rich Kids.
I ran to the right and checked the cars. The worst car there was a blue Mitsubishi Lancer, tricked out. The best car was a BMW M3. There were a lot of liquor bottles in these cars. My mate ran to the left to check the cars on the other side. We reported back at the bushes and exchanged info. I told him what I saw and he told me what he saw. He said, "All fucking riceboxes man! Skylines, Lancers, RX-7s and even an Excel! But there's a shitload of booze in their cars man let's smash and grab!"
I said, "Fuck that, let's sneak into the party!"
He said, "YEAH DUDE!"
We ran back to my mate's house and ran along THE NINJA PATH (refer to my last night-op on page 1 for info) and decided to attack the party from the back. My mate led the trek, using his Ninja To to hack through the bush. I crept behind, making sure nobody was following us.
We finally reached The Man's house. Well, the fence at least. It was fucking tall. well over 2 meters of steel, with no way to climb it alone. My mate sheathed his sword and I gave him a boost up to peek over the fence. He saw everything. The snack table, the pool, the barbeque, the sexy girls, the loser rich drunkards. But most importantly, the house. There was a side of the house which was pitch-black. We decided to creep around and hop over the fence there.
We went around to the black spot. He suggested that I stay in the bush as he knows the owners and a few people at the party. It was a wise choice. I boosted my mate to see over the fence. Even from his line of sight he couldn't see what was on the floor in the pitch-black area. "Take off your mask, wear it as a shirt and give me your sword. You want to fit in.", I said.
He gave me his sword, took off his mask and wore it as a shirt. He kept his iron bar and hopped over the fence. He climbed up from the other side and said to me, "There are cross-bars on this side of the fence, escaping is easy! But wait for me near the new path we made so we can escape quick."
I crept along the fence back to where we arrived at the house and waited.
About 10 minutes passed and my mate wasn't back. He must have blended in well, with his black clothing and socks and all. I deciced to put my binoculars to use. I looked for a good tree to climb and observe. There was a large tree about 10m away. I slung my mate's Ninja To on my back
and headed for the tree. I looked for slots I could place my feet and hands in. I found some nooks and crannies and climbed the tree. I went up about 4m and rested on an almost horizontal branch. I took my binoculars and checked out the scene.
I couldn't see everything, but I could see well past the tall fence. Immediately Aisha, who was standing on the porch, caught my attention. She was wearing a red minidress (a dress, but short so it shows off tits and ass). It showed off her awesome cleavage and hugged her perfect curves. I got super horny and my Ninja boner punched straight through the tree. After admiring Aisha for a few minutes, I saw my mate leaving the house with two bottles in hand. He went around to the side of the house and vanished into the pitch-blackness of that area. I didn't even see him jump over the fence. He ran along the fence back to the start of the new path we cut. He whispered my name, and I jumped out of the tree. It fucking hurt my legs as I landed, but I'm a Ninja so it was cool and awesome and hurt myself in style.
My mate turned on his Maglite and showed me the bottles. Two 700mL unopened bottles of Johnnie Walker Black Label Old Scotch Whiskey, if I recall well. He told me how much he loves this stuff and gets pissed all the time. But it was time for me to have some fun. I took out one of my bungers and my mate took out one of his. I opened my box of Redheads matches and took out two. He held the bungers together so the tips of the whicks were touching. I struck two matches together and lit the bitches. We waited 2 seconds before we threw them. We have used and timed the whicks of these bungers and we know that once the whick has been lit at the tip it goes off in exactly 4 seconds. I lit them simultaneously. He threw them both, one near the barbeque and the other near the porch of the house. We ran back to THE NINJA PATH super fast. As we ran the bungers went off simultaneously. I never heard them so loud. One must have echoed due to the hard and enclosed surface of the porch. Girls were screaming and something splashed into the pool. There was silence for a moment then laughter. Someone must have fallen into the pool because they got hella scared.
We made our way back to my mate's house. As we walked he told me about the house. "Fucking rich and sick man! Alkies (alcohol) everywhere, dudes and bitches full making out and fingering and shit, it was mad! Next time we should bring a camera and make pornos and shit!"
Indeed, next time we should.
We got back to my mate's house, he had a shot of his new Whiskey and listened to some Trick Daddy as he told me more about the house and the alkies.
I won't go into detail about the house, to keep anonymity.
NEXT TIME I MUST BRING:
Camera
Vaseline
Tissues
Thanks for reading this cool and awesome hypothetical Night-0p.
EDIT: Spelling.
[This message has been edited by Loc Dogg (edited 07-08-2004).]
|
|
#130
 2004-07-08, 08:42
|
infamous big j 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
lol loc that was awesome
|
|
#131
 2004-07-10, 20:20
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
HARDMAN's Night Ops Tactics:
Mandatory Equipment-
-Flashlight, preferably with a red lense so your eyes will adjust better.
-Dark clothing, BDU's, whatever. It should match the environment you're operating in, so if you're going downtown woodland camo probably wouldn't be the best choice. Also, it's better if your pants and your shirt match, because if there is too much contrast between them it could make you a little more noticable.
-A good pair of shoes. They can be boots if you want to climb well and need good ankle support, or shoes if you want speed and stealth. I find the most important thing is that they be a good dark color, though. Some people say you should wear multiple layers of socks instead of shoes for ultimate speed and stealth, but that's just not my bag.
-A knife
Optional Equipment-
-Headcover. A hat is so important I almost put it on the mandatory list. Hell, it is mandatory if you have blond hair like me. Even better would be a balaclava or ski mask.
-Binoculars. Clarity is more important than magnification at night.
-A night vision scope or goggles could be very useful. They are expensive though, and take note if you live in an urban area, some of the cheaper and lower generation scopes can be damaged by bright lights.
-Police scanners, which are, once again, on the expensive side. Scanners are simply radios that allow you to listen to police radio transmissions. If you buy a more expensive scanner, it will probably already have frequencies for major cities programmed into it. If you live in a smaller city, you'll have to get the frequencies yourself. Each police department has two very important frequencies when it comes to nighttime ops, a dispatch frequency(this is the 911 operators and shit who tell the cops where to go), and a car-to-car frequency.
Planning Your Mission-
You'll probably want to scout out your target area the day before your operation. It needs to be during daytime so you can see, so you don't want to wear something too suspicious, and you don't want to be very invasive into the target area. A hat is good to cover your appearance, and sunglasses are even better. The advantage to sunglasses is that nobody will be able to tell what you're looking at. There are several things you need to find out about your target zone...
-Fencing. If you will need to get past a fence, you'll need to check for weak areas of the fence that you can climb over. You need a way to climb in, and a way to climb out.
-Lighting, check for porch lights and possible motion sensing lights.
-If your target zone is a person's house, check for dogs in the back yard and possible signs of dogs, like chewed up tennis balls and bones.
-Check for windows with open blinds that people might be able to see you from, so you can avoid
them.
-Cars. If it is a person's house, if there is a car missing at night that was there during the day, it means the people are probably out partying for the night and come home at any time.
-Hiding spots. You'll need to check for temporary hiding spots inside your target area incase someone comes outside while you're performing your mission, and check for better and more long-term hiding spots outside the target area.
-If you are going to ride your bike or drive there, you need to find a good hiding spot for your bike or inconspicuous parking spot for your car a good distance away from the target zone. If it is too close to the target zone and the cops are called on you, you'll have cops swarming around your transportation and it will be pretty hard to get to it.
Escape and Evasion-
OK, so you see a police car pull up and a cop step out. He hasn't seen you yet, so you have two options, run home, or run to a hiding spot. Whatever you choose, it will probably consist of some running. The main goal, however, is that the cop doesn't see you. When the cop leaves, it's up to you whether or not to continue with the operation. If the cop calls in for backup to look around, it's probably not a good idea to continue with your mission after they leave.
If the cop does see you, it's a completely different situation. He will probably chase after you.
-So you decide to run home. You need to lose this cop quick. Jump over fences, go through back yards. You may even want to hide for a few seconds just to get this one cop off your tail. One thing to consider while running is that you want to zig-zag your direction so when the cop calls in for backup he won't know what direction you're going so his backup can't cut you off.
-If you decide to get a good hiding spot and let things cool down before going home(or continuing with your mission), your number one goal once again is to lose the first response cop. Run like hell, and get to a hiding spot. Most criminals are stupid, so the cop won't expect you to go from running at full speed to stationary hiding. So you're in a hiding spot(this is why planning is so important, so you'll know where all the good hiding spots are), the cop just lost sight of you and he has slowed down to try and find you. One little tactic I've come up with if you're hiding from a chasing cop is to pick up a few rocks off the ground, and when the cop isn't looking in your direction throw one of the rocks at a fence away from you. The cop will hear it and think it's you accidentally banging against the fence, and he'll go check it out. This will give you the chance to get to your car or get home, get to a better hiding spot, or just plain throw the cop off if you decide to stay in your current hiding spot. When it comes to hiding spots, some of the best spots are elevated positions. Trees, and on top of houses are great, because of something I call the 3-D Hiding Theory. This theory takes into consideration that humans are naturally 2-D animals, we live on the ground. Therefore, it is unnatural for us to look for each other hiding in elevated positions. If you decide to take this approach to hiding, remember that you need to be able to get down quickly in case you are spotted, and never get on top of a house with lights on inside. If you decide to get on top of a house, always go very slowly and quietly so as not to wake the occupants.
And remember kiddies, always have an excuse if your caught. I usually have a few rolls of toilet paper in the back of my car, so if a cop catches me I can just say I was going to toilet paper someones house(I'm young enough for that to believable). And if you run into a civilian on one of your ops, have some excuse like "Hey, have you seen a dog around her? I'm looking for my lost dog."
|
|
#132
 2004-07-10, 20:30
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Oh, and I forgot to add that some cops might think you're dangerous when they see you in your
ski mask and camo. If they pull their gun on you, throw your hands up in the air and scream something along the lines of "DON'T SHOOT, I'M JUST A KID!!!!", but keep running. This will hopefully keep them from shooting you or at least make them hesitate enough to let you get away.
[This message has been edited by HARDMAN (edited 07-10-2004).]
|
|
#133
 2004-07-10, 23:30
|
AdrenalineJunkie420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
First off, i love all of you in a non-gay kind of way.
Second, for a story.
this is hypothetical yadda yadda
Anywho, on one of our "prerogative nights" as we named them, we went to this one lady's house who had a giant 7 foot giraffe in her yard. We cut the cords holings it down and hauled it off to a busy street, popped it in the middle, and put up the sign we made that said "WARNING,GIRAFFE CROSSING". It had to be so random to be driving along and see a giraffe crossing the road. I'll post more of the good stories later, keep up the good work.
|
|
#134
 2004-07-11, 00:11
|
AdrenalineJunkie420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Alrite i'll tell the story of swims first nite op
It was on a roadtrip/camping trip, me and my step bro doing the op. keep in mind this was in the upper peninsula of michigan, pitchblack woods area camping ground. So we walked a mile or 2 to the tourist spot, which was a lighthouse, and a mansion and guesthouse, used for tours. First, we checked the area etc. and i found an open window in the lighthouse, and crawled in. Next i got to the top of the lighthouse, and there was a hatch to crawl through.....chained shut. But im not a quitter so i arranged it in a way so i could open the hatch about a foot, maybe more, and squeezed inside. Once i was in i went to the balcony and shined my flashlight 3 times to signal my step bro (lets call him D) to come in. After he got up, i found a NICE ass looking pair of binoculars, which were "government owned" and had a little barcode sticker thing on them, which I used to scope while doing the later stuff in this op. Next we climbed down the lighthouse and picked the lock to the house connected to it, which was the tour start area, pretty empy/boring, but i found a nice Mountie hat in the office. Next off we went to the mansion, got a window open, entered, but it was under construction so nothing in there except dry wall and wood and few tools. The next day we told our adventure to my sister and cousin, and we went back, it was a sunday around 8PM, no one was near the lighthouse, and me my sis and cousin climbed the lighthouse, and my step bro got a nice picture of us up there, me with the mountie hat on. Twas good fun had by all. I would post the pic but "this never happend" and as far as im concerned i do not know who adrenalinejunkie420 is.... http://www.totse.com/bbs/wink.gif
[This message has been edited by AdrenalineJunkie420 (edited 07-11-2004).]
|
|
#135
 2004-07-12, 09:13
|
0Monkey00Monkey0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Hey everyone if you've read my stories on here and you notice they are missing its because I had to delete them due to "safety reasons". But next time I post in this thread there will be pictures available. And maybe even video.
|
|
#136
 2004-07-12, 09:21
|
Loc Dogg 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I wouldn't take pics or video. You can't really keep the situation hypothetical if evidence exists.
Although it would be cool.
|
|
#137
 2004-07-14, 07:21
|
SmarterThanYou 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Come on this is night ops... *BUMP*
|
|
#138
 2004-07-14, 07:52
|
c2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I thought this thing died. I normally only carry what I know I will need, that normally means
flashlights, and water. There is no need in carrying a bunch of crap you [i]might[/b] need, it will
only make you less efficient.
c2
|
|
#139
 2004-07-14, 11:33
|
crazy motherfucker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
im planning to fuck up a store in town bad soon.this time i decided 2 go by myself cos it would be more efficent,less chance of getting caught wen im by myself.im only taking a spray can wiv me but i hid a couple of bricks in a graveyard near the shop.im planning to get there(the shop) for about 3:15am,make sure no1 is about spray most of the shop and its windows and the few windows i left ill smash them wiv the bricks.ill be wearing all black balaclava,gloves and special running trainers.this shop is very near a graveyard so wen im finished ill run in2 there hide in there 4 a bit an wen it clear to go ill run in2 the backstreets.(yes i know were im going)i plan to spend no longer then 2hr out of my house.so wot do u ppl think of my house.
|
|
#140
 2004-07-14, 11:40
|
crazy motherfucker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
what do you ppl think of my PLAN NOT HOUSE!!!!!!!!
|
|
#141
 2004-07-14, 17:52
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Why do you want to fuck them up?
|
|
#142
 2004-07-16, 11:16
|
Dark_Anarchy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I've just started Night Ops and i gotta say, It's the most fun thing to do when ya wit ya mates at night and you're bored..
Like all the adrenaline from success & escape, I can combine my pyrotechnic skills with night ops and have one helluva fun time.
Like this 'hypothetical' op me and my mate did last weekend. We got balaclavas and dark clothes and crept in the darkness til we found a tree high enough to get onto a roof, then using the Loc Dogg technique I put on socks over my shoes and sneaked towards the chimney. I slipped a 250g smoke bomb down the chimney and got the fuck outta there!
lol we had a couple of laughs..
The people came out and my mate actually shot them with his air rifle! No lies!
so we had to split pretty fast..
Dam i love night ops, i do one like every fortnight. But what's this thing called 'Military ghostwalk'? Sounds cool.
Anybody care to explain?
|
|
#143
 2004-07-16, 11:18
|
Dark_Anarchy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
More importantly, does anyone know a good site on Night ops? Post it please!
|
|
#144
 2004-07-16, 20:23
|
0Monkey00Monkey0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Loc Dogg:
I wouldn't take pics or video. You can't really keep the situation hypothetical if evidence exists.
Although it would be cool. Well, my friend finally got his digital camcorder but the thinkg is hes in Mexico right now http://www.totse.com/bbs/frown.gif. so we gotta wait till he gets back before we can do anything. Also, why do we have to keep all this shit "Hypothetical"? The cops don't know where we're at so how the fuck can we get caught? Also if they can get us, we might just show pictures of out neighborhood and say we will "hypothetically" come here tonight...
|
|
#145
 2004-07-16, 21:44
|
Hansel29 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
ok i am hypotheticaly going to go on my fist night opps. I live in a gated community and im just
going to go around the community late at night. i dont really want to terrorize anyones porperty.
Any one have ideas of what i can do thats fun. im going to go with my neighbor. Theres a gaurd
shack at the front gate with a guard in it 24 hours a day and then theres a community pool and a
club house thing and 3 tennis courts. I already mapped out my neighbor hood and labeled where
there are good places to hide and estimated distance of large gaps that i would have to cross to
get to the next spot. So does any one have any ideas of what i can do. thanks
>Hansel<
|
|
#146
 2004-07-18, 03:49
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by 0Monkey00Monkey0:
The cops don't know where we're at so how the fuck can we get caught? IP addresses, and possible crime reports that match up with some of the stories on here. I don't know the actual legality of it, but the cops might demand the identity of some of the people who post here if they are suspects. Or they could just have some system to track our IP addresses remotely.
Hansel, steal something or find some hott girl to spy on.
|
|
#147
 2004-07-19, 01:31
|
c2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Well, I can say that I found a dream come true. an entire abandoned office building. I stood watch
in the parking lot as my friend (the climber of our team) shimmied up a pole onto the open stairs,
went down and let me in. Once we were in the doors to the inside were locked, and all we had
were the fire escape stairs, which were concrete, with the occasional window. At the top my friend
(reffered to as king from now on) we saw a hole that was for Ac or something, regardsless it was
there. I regognized the foamy grey covering the inside "fire retardant, it's safe, move" in a matter
of seconds he was up the hole, and on the other side of the wall. The door screeched open. We
had an entire 7 floor at our disposal, not to mention the latter outside that led to the roof(the pole
went up, right by a latter, he went to the latter, inside the concrete window and he was on the
stairs) we wandered through out this place, we eventually went down and let the girls we were
with in.Keep in mind it was total daylight, so just being near places could see us doing something
suspicious was risky. I called the elevator and it came up. Out came my leatherman as I becan
taking the metal covering showing what floor you were on. I got it. We also found a shaker box,
which was an okay score, but the real greatness was actually getting into the building. We are
toying with the idea of sleeping there one day, though weapons would be nice in case we get the
rare visit from Mr. hobo rapist. Next time we go I'll have a camera and share the pics for you
people. We made off with total, the cover for the elevator (showing the flors and the up or down
arow) a shaker box, an "EXIT" sign(just the metal shield, not the whole thing) and 2 tops for fire
hoses(walked up to the glass and just punched it in) in was an okay score, but the find was
amazing, completely unexpected.
c2
|
|
#148
 2004-07-20, 06:56
|
bowww15 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
http://www.amazing1.com/
hehe good place for all types of stuff i think the links to horzons is good might have night vision for cheap cash dono
|
|
#149
 2004-07-20, 09:31
|
cheeseduck 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Hansel29:
ok i am hypotheticaly going to go on my fist night opps. Make sure you play a lot of slow music in your hosue to throw off the FBI surveialance.
I'm just joshing you. Goodluck
|
|
#150
 2004-07-21, 11:08
|
sneaky_aussie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
i just edited this shitty bump
[This message has been edited by sneaky_aussie (edited 07-25-2004).]
[This message has been edited by sneaky_aussie (edited 07-25-2004).]
|
|
#151
 2004-07-21, 15:30
|
The Don 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Thinking of maybe doing some ops this summer but I live in the country and there is bugger all
there really apart from scattered houses. Anyone have any ideas for country night ops?
|
|
#152
 2004-07-21, 15:56
|
The Don 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I posted a few mins ago but it isn't here. Anyway to recap - I was thinking of going out on a night
op, actually my first one, this summer. Thing is, I live in the country and their is bugger all around
here really. Anyway, what sort of equipment do I need? I used to have a Leatherman but some
asshole stole it.
|
|
#153
 2004-07-22, 03:54
|
Firecracker b 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
u
m
p
|
|
#154
 2004-07-22, 05:08
|
Dude580 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
all tho i dont not go on nite ops often i do have some ideas in they way of clothing .
the first is to wear cover-alls ( you can get them for $10 at thrift stores ) then spary paint them to suit the terrian you are going into
Also under neath the cover alls wear street clothes and bring head phones so when your done and ready to go back take off your cover alls and put on you head phones then jest jog back to your house or safe area ( with head phones its more convinceing that you are jest jogging
and as always if caught deny deny deny
The Sex Turnip
2004-07-25 03:24
no more Night op threads, 58 pages is enough for fucks sake
|
|
#155
 2004-07-25, 04:20
|
0Monkey00Monkey0 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
^^ Indeed it does. Does anyone have any pictures or videos of places they will Hypothetically participate in an op? My pal is over in Mexico, which sucks ass because he just bought a new digital camcorder. We plan on taping many many things. He will be back in about a week and a half. We will be sure to provide exciting videos and pictures. They will be legal because we will be filming them with the permission of the property owners. Will that work? Anyway, post shit! This is a good topic!
|
|
#156
 2004-07-25, 05:59
|
livoniahockey182 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Im from michigan around the livonia,redford,farmington area and im also looking for people for
night opps around hear, E mail me at redwingfan8899@yahoo.com
or im me at aim at livoniahockey182
|
|
#157
 2004-07-25, 06:45
|
wrk_sux hypothetical 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
the last night ops i went on was to a local high-rise construction sight, about 3 weeks before completion. we had scouted out the area before and had taken photos of the building. as one of my friends brothers worked for the council we were able to get a copy of the ground floor blue prints. this helped in planning of the escape route. on the night there were four of us. one who waited outside and watched for cops. then the other3 split up with radios for communication. what we soon realized was on the 4th floor there was a "show floor" with fully furnished rooms we went crazy wrecked a lot of shit. we had a couple of fire works and stuff. if any one ever goes to a building they wanna wreck my recommendation is to but about 30 packs of sparklers duct tape em together bend the bottoms and light. the shit shoots like 20 feet into the air and will burn the floor and ceiling. we left after about 20 mins inside which was to long. we left via the underground car park as we left we got the call that a neighbor had seen one of our pyrotechnics inside and called the cops and fire brigade. we left quickly via our pre planned escape routes. it was our last night ops which is why it was our biggest. The thing that we learned early on was planning check it out get photos and try to get plans and plan an escape route for each person. The cops will be looking for a group not one of you
*if you go to your local council and say for a school project you would like to c the blue prints for a building they will usually agree*
sorry for the length
|
|
#158
 2004-07-25, 06:50
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I haven't been doing many ops lately really.
The other night I did some small time (relaxing) operations, just hanging around other people's yard and such. No door bypassing even, just me lurking in the shadows http://www.totse.com/bbs/biggrin.gif
|
|
#159
 2004-07-25, 19:10
|
CarbonB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Your score sounds like a bunch of shit? I mean you were in an office building correct and the only
thing you could find was the elevator cover?
Seems like most of the people here break into places for pretty pointless reasons.
pyrozarc
2004-07-26 17:17
Hey does egging some twat from my school's house, and doin other stuff involving super glue etc
kinda break the rules of night ops? I used to read the first night ops thread and people always
used to say "Don't steal anything or break anything, otherwise people would know that you have
been there".
Might as well tell you the story while I'm here.And remember this is like my first proper night op, so forgive me if I sound like a wanker when you read it.(If you read it)
Some dude got me suspended from school because I nabbed this list from the school staff room with information on every student in my year. So I passed it round a few times, and then a techer confiscated it and this kid blamed it on me.
So I thought "Hmmm" and asked my friend if he wanted to do a "night op". He said "sure thing". I slept over at his house and we got some stuff ready. Pretty basic stuff really,
I bought:
2 x Air Gun (with metal bb repeater)for protection against tramps
Super glue
Lockpicks
Backpack
Huge pack of eggs
Coins
Knife
Random army belt
Water
Cow Mask
And my bike as my friend lives quite far away from this kids house
My friend bought:
Bike
Padlocks (hehe)
Paintball gun (pretty quiet)
Huge bag of paintballs
Rucksack
More eggs
Other stuff which I can't really remember
Oh yeah flashlights
Those 5km walkie talkie things you can get ("borrowed" off uncle)
Duct (or is it duck) tape
Anyway, well we got the stuff together and left his house at about 12.00am. His parents weren't there, so we left without any problems. We cycled down a cycle path to avoid any car headlights. We both had an air gun kinda holstered on our belts, in case any tramps go "Argh". Because we might get mugged. Corrupt bastards.
So we cycled there and left our bikes just outside my uncles house (he lives just around the corner frm the gay. I mean guy) we checked we had everything and set off, flashlights in hand. Oh yeah we had gloves on. Kinda leathery, and dark clothes. I just couldnt be arsd to say that earlier. We got towards his house, and saw that there was only one car on the drive, the crappy people carrier they have. So I said "psst, lets check the garage". So we went quietly over to the garage. And after about 5 mins I had picked the lock. It was pretty tricky, considering my picks are a pretty basic set (southord 5 piece set). We saw their other car, the nice saloon one. we superglued coins over the locks and over the hinge where the handle of the door opens. SO it couldn't be opened. We left the garage, closing the door, and did the same to the crappy people carrier.
Then we did the same to the front door and superglued all down the frame of the door. Then we covered the frame with duct tape. Like the whole way across, in layers, so when we had finished we couldn't see the door. We did that to the ground floor windows as well which was pretty tricky because we had to go in the garden and there was a cat there having a crap there. But we went quietly, and the cat seemed to be enjoying itself, and it didn't notice. Little sod.
When we did that, we turned on the house but not on full because it would wake up the people in the house and squirted the cat, and left it on to flood the lawn. Then my friend saw that there was a back door and then we had to duct tape it all up because we never noticed it earlier. I then had some water and loaded up the paintball gun, while my friend (the lazy one), sat on the wall looking in the upstairs window. I don't know why, he can be weird.
Then I thought well what else can we do here. So we climbed over the gate leading into their back garden. I dunno if I said whether I locked it with the padlock, but I did and then went out to the front of the house. Where i threw loads of eggs all over it and my friend (the lazy one) shot paintballs. Then we saw the house was pretty messed up and looked terrible. We left and went around for a bit before going back to his house.
Dammit I never said my friend was wearing a mask that made him look like a chinese gentleman. I wore my cow mask. I'll show you a picture if I can find one.
Aww crap someone tell me how to put in pictures and I'll show you one of me in my cow mask.
Oh yeah I'd just like to say something. You might be thinking, "Why did he get the whole family?". Do you know why? huh? Because their gay. No just kidding, but, they are real rude and my family hates them all, so I thought I'd do them a favour and mess up their house. Corrupt bastards. I blame the education system.
Well thats my story. Hey does anyone remember infityshock, and what a cock he was?
|
|
#160
 2004-07-26, 17:36
|
pyrozarc 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Hey y'all, I have a problem. I can't really get out of my house but I want to do a night-op by myself
instead of sleeping at my friends house and doing night-ops with him. I have some good rope
thats pretty long, but I don't have anything in my room to tie it onto. The front door is locked with loadsa shit on it like thise chain and a big bolt thing at the bottom. THey are both pretty noisy.However, I share a room with my brother and our room is soon being decorated. I will move into a spare room at the front of the house, right above the porch which has a sloping roof, which goes pretty low. I was thinking of climbing down that and dropping onto the ground.
What is the best way to lend, and what is also the best way to get back up again? I was thinking of climbing onto the bonnet of the car and jumping back onto the porch roof.
Is taking a .117 calibre, im not sure if its .117 or .177 air pistol out with me (or if its caliber or calibre). It has a metal bb repeater. I thought it might be usefull for shooting any tramps that might try and mug me lol.
Does anyone remember InfinityShock and what a cockhead he was?
|
|
#161
 2004-07-26, 18:44
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
My friend and I are planning to hypothetically do some damage to some construction equipment we found along a street. It's mostly trailers and big trucks and stuff. We'll probably use a dry ice bomb, made out of a coke bottle with BB's or nails attached to the outside for shrapnel. I'll post the results when I'm done.
|
|
#162
 2004-07-27, 00:58
|
Jerry Maguire 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Why do people insist on 'sneaking out' via a ladder or some other complicated business?
I just take a spare key, lock the door, and come back in. :s
|
|
#163
 2004-07-27, 04:58
|
HARDCORE HOPEFUL Hypothetical 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I recently went on my first night mission and here is my tale. I wanted to get back at a kid who lives near me(he threw a skateboard at my head and then ran inside before I could beat the shit out of him)(I had to go to the hospital and shit like that) there has been some tension between our families since they moved in. keeping this in mind, I didn't want to make things worse. so one night at around 2 I snuck out my bedroom window and down a rope ladder I made for myself. I walked down to his house (through other people's back yards and stuff) when I reached his house I put tons of grass seed in their driveway (a stone driveway) so later they have to deal with tons of grass and weeds growing in the rocks and shit. next I made my way to the front porch. his mom has a huge fern outside that she absolutly loves. I poured a ton of plant killer on it. then I located a tree that they had just planted in the front yard and got that pretty well with the plant killer. after that I moved on to their vehicles. I let the air out of 2 of the tires on their mini-van. I walked home and then sat outside smoking a black and mild before I climbed back up to my room.
|
|
#164
 2004-07-27, 04:58
|
BobDude Bump 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Keep posting i like theese. I cant go on any night ops because meh dad is a cop.
|
|
#165
 2004-07-27, 05:01
|
outsmartyouwithignorance 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
Anything I post here is strictly hypothetical,100% fiction,just like my existence. . .
Hey I'm a first time poster long time reader.
I'm about to go on my first MAJOR night op.
I've read this night ops post and the original started by infared so dont worry about ignorant posts.
Well here I go:
there will be two teams,team1 is mirror cat,our look out,wich will consist of 1 person.
Team two,is known as Team Vega,wich will consist of 3 poeple.This team will be infiltration.
Our plan is to camp out in the woods behind our target,a "beverage" store. between the woods and stores there is a lake,wich could possibally provide emergency cover if neccassary.When insertion time is reached we will split into our respective teams.Then team vega will take out both power and phone lines leading to our target.while power is being taken out,another member will be drilling the lock to gain access.surprisingly it only has a know lock,no dead bolt.
After gaining access and cutting power,we will commence the operation and load our bags wih the key items,we will meet at our secluded point in the woods,where we will bury the items in a bunker and retrieve at a later date.Then we will travel on foot to our base wich is about a 45 minute walk.
our equipment consists of :
3 bottle rockets for signals
pry bar
wire cutters
wire strippers
rosin bag (keep hands dry)
2 pencil torches
8 glue sticks for temp weld jobs
numerous screwdrivers
homemade flash bombs
3 smoke bombs (to kill dogs sense of smell)
2 knifes each
2 diff. red flashing lights for distractions.
(you know things on wheels light up when hit)
and of course dark blue clothing and gloves.
~forgive me for huge post~ ~pink panther~
|
|
#166
 2004-07-27, 05:11
|
outsmartyouwithignorance 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
sadly im not sure or not if my previous message posted,aol sucks,so I apologize if it already
posted and it's delayed on my pc.if not. . i cant really do much eh?
~pink panther~
another god 2004-07-27 08:03 ha me and my friends had a lame idea to vandilize the school during spring break. it was kinda lame, but hey when you bored thing nothing you wont do. we were all go to stay at my friends house since he was like 5 min away. we were going to bring alot of gas and black powder. anything the burns really. and we were going to set the entire field on fire jus for the hell of it. but we didnt actually do.
|
|
#167
 2004-07-27, 11:20
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops II
I'm fairly new to night-ops but I've got a few under my belt, here's some ideas for my next one:
1. I found a terminal box a few blocks from my house. Thinking of sneaking down to it with a 7/16ths wrench and opening that bitch up... bringing a test handset and a multimeter with me ought to make that fun. Hell, why not enable free DSL for everyone in the neighborhood?
2. Going to houses that are vacant and jacking the phone lines for use in calling, um... certain numbers. Definitely not the White House. http://www.totse.com/bbs/wink.gif
3. Salting lawns... I have some marked for saltage.
4. Waltzing on down to the telco's truckyard near my house and stealing some shit.
5. Launching bottle rockets at people's houses!
6. Insert more ideas.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|