About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Sex and Affection Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 821 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
Q for the guys re female orgasm Title only
—
—
17 —
 
I think I finally figured it out, * that girl* Title only
—
—
22 —
 
Nerds becoming more popular with the ladies now... Title only
—
—
24 —
 
So... I think I'll have to testify against my brother... (STD charges) Title only
—
—
56 —
 
Is she waiting for ME to call? Title only
—
—
5 —
 
The parents Title only
—
—
37 —
 
STD or Spicy Food? Title only
—
—
16 —
 
well it broke Title only
—
—
16 —
 
I am too good for so many people Title only
—
—
22 —
 
Rough Sex Title only
—
—
25 —
 
Prenuptial agreements.....Fucking do it Title only
—
—
34 —
 
Let's be mature... Title only
—
—
17 —
 
A great idea to try with this new girl? Title only
—
—
1 —
 
Marriage Title only
—
—
17 —
 
How long does it take to trust her? Title only
—
—
13 —
 
This will probably be self-explainatory...but I'll ask anyhow Title only
—
—
8 —
 
I was bouncin' thru the club. Title only
—
—
3 —
 
Nailing sluts that live on your floor (dorm) Title only
—
—
7 —
 
Gnarls Barkley - Who's Gonna Save My Soul? Title only
—
—
2 —
 
sex with an ex to show the passion is still there Title only
—
—
6 —
 
Nipple piercings? Title only
—
—
60 —
 
I'm 18 and think I found her. Is this wrong? I just want opinions. Title only
—
—
47 —
 
Could a lack of an erection be deemed offensive? Title only
—
—
25 —
 
Naughty Nurses, Sexy Librarians and Coke Whores Title only
—
—
16 —
 
question about virgin girls... Title only
—
—
85 —
 
A serious question about bedroom politics. Title only
—
—
20 —
 
Is she playin me for a fool? Title only
—
—
18 —
 
Lesbians squeezing milk out of their tits. Title only
—
—
8 —
 
Giving a personal Gift. Title only
—
—
10 —
 
Jewish conspiracy against normal sexuality. Title only
—
—
34 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 91 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics