 |
|
How to lighten things up? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Chance of pregnancy? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I think I'm pushing these people away 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Acne & Masturbating 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
It went down on the balcony. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Hot women (how to fuck them?) 
—
|
—
|
60 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck you 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
I'm A Prude 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
My girlfriend almost gave me and my friends handjobs all at once 
—
|
—
|
67 |
— |
 |
|
My girlfriend wants to have a threesome with my brother 
—
|
—
|
60 |
— |
 |
|
how do i ask a girl to.. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Sort of involves relationships... 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I fucking hate my university 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
Shawty I was just playin. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
On abortion 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
I just lost all faith in humanity (locally at least) 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
ok S&A i need some help 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Poos and wees 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Why does this happen to me? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Everything was cool we was feeling each other 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
My girlfriend pissing me the fuck off. (Long story) 
—
|
—
|
59 |
— |
 |
|
I just got fucking owned. (Asking a girl to homecoming) 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Fat Fuck Buddies.....Please share 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
I'll stick with her... to protect her? 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
I'ma need counselin. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Psycho_8b 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Frigid girl 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Pissed off! 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
My friend is about to get pwned... 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
isn't it odd... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |