 |
|
How To Have An Amicable Divorce (just for t3h LoLz) 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Regrets 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Just broke up with my girlfriend... 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
We need to stop calling girls "sluts" 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Irregular period or pregnancy symptom? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
we broke up and i don't know what the fuck to do 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
Some ass hitting on my girl 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
When do you decide to cut your losses and stop trying? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
semen in pre-ejaculatory fluid? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Sex Talk Live! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
How to Institute "Just Friends" Upon a Recent Hookup 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Stupidest shit you have conversed with a girl about 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
To have hope or not? I need so help (Longish) 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Should I fuck her off? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Lyme Disease 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
how often do you and your significant other go out? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
what choice should I make about my girlfriend? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
My sexual fantasy 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Holy shit, I think I'm actually retarded 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
Exposure... 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking First Fatty Tonight....Wish me luck 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
So I have no friends and can't seem to get a girlfriend 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
chick isnt pissed that everyone thinks i fucked her?... wtf? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Am I Wrong? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Losing Interest In Social Activity...Realignment of Value 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
I'm kind of with this girl but theres a problem 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Spitting 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Should she get pregnant?!?!?!? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I do not understand women, can someone help me out here? 
—
|
—
|
79 |
— |
 |
|
She flat out told me she wants to experiment with other people 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |