 |
|
What do I do to sop people from thinking I am gay? 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
Looking good the best revenge? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Anyone recieved a rusty trombone? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
So, I just got dome 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
how to increase my sex time 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Why the loss of libido? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
When to Call After Sex (looking for girls' opinions) 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
graph: beard preferance vs category 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Mindgames 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
I think 2-0-0-4 wants to have sex with me 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
What do I do? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Totse - Help Me Help You 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
The Stalker Method 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Does she like me, or does she just want attention? 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
I need some fucking advice, quick 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
what should i do? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
So my gf and I broke up, and I feel like shit. 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Loud Music Vs A TV Channel on today..... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Is this a good idea? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck. No. Pregnant probably/maybe. 
—
|
—
|
58 |
— |
 |
|
Breaking it off with her, more difficult then imagined. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
question for the women 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
"My Boyfriend Calls me Too Much" 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Ever feel like a backup? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Best friend and his ex.. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
ethical dilemma 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
[ANON THREAD] Sense Of Self 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I fucking lol'd 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Say you had to shag a mermaid... 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
How do you deal with this/question for the ladies. 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |