 |
|
is this suspicious to you? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
How do you calculate resulting acceleration? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Mutter 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
For all you domeheads... 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
telling people you don't like no? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I have the sex drive of a 13 year old boy. (Female) 
—
|
—
|
76 |
— |
 |
|
friend stole face wash and body wash.. wtf.. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
what do you think 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
first experience 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Blackmailing people 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
What's with this dome (head) crap? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
So, I herd u liek trull .wavz... 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Sweet, we've been dancing for a while, now what? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
My penis makes a chirping noise when I nut - affecting my sex life 
—
|
—
|
39 |
— |
 |
|
I wanna dome(head) 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Tantric Sex 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
alone, homeless, friendless,with cravings 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I love havin' sex 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
girl too young 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
Not caring 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
whatd t thwe fuck is up with peiple posting dome (head) 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
My youtube is slow, this causes sexual pains in my testes 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Fao wires or someone 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Strangest place to have sexual experience 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
giving dome (head) for the first time 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Goodbye, baby. I miss you already and I can't wait to see you again. :( 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Eyes Contstantly Meeting? 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
too shy to make a move sober 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Its times like these my friend, when i can say uh well welcome to the terror (dome) 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I like younger girls(sorta) 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |