 |
|
Guilty 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
My cutie!!! 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
I know I said I'd leave, but I'm crying :( 
—
|
—
|
62 |
— |
 |
|
killing himself if we break up 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
The crash and burn 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
whats the best line you've ever heard or said? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: I made out with a college girl 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Please halpz me? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Listen Up. 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
Tender/overly sensitive perineum 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Quit flipping this around on me! 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
This is a circumcision thread. 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Ignoring the "protip" thread. Real methods for not cumming 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Drugs and a relationship... 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
This Sound Like A Good Idea? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
accept it dammit! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Nerds 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
Have a number from 6 months ago? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
from stud to stupid in 3 years... 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
banned gay jesus poem 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
I'm starting to get really fucking pissed off... 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
Attention: Dumbfucks of S&A. 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
where do you find good loli pics? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
is it perverted 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Kissing the right person 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
I think I'm falling for my best friend's little sister. 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Mind Games 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Does it matter to you if your SO is financially secure? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Scoring 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
If you ever want kids... 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |