 |
|
So how do you make it Official? 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
OTC Vasodilator (Viagra, Cialis, etc.) 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Give that man a golden harpoon! Also, can I tell him to GTFO? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Are sex and erotica different? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Had sex with a mom I met on WoW 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Inappropriate Outing Complex 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
ok totse answer this for me 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Kinky Coitus and Experimentation 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
To the guys: Would you wank in the same room with a friend/other guy? 
—
|
—
|
64 |
— |
 |
|
Herpes Question (not clone) 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
herpes question 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Emotional Cheating 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
So I have a Date tommarow 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
how is babby formed 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Girls asking to hang out 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
herpes question 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Only love can break your heart 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Girls with kids. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck my life its so pathetic 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
My kryptonite....girls I like... 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Woman who like muscular men. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I came in from work tonight and heard noises in my house 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
A slight predicament.. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Incestual Fantasy Roleplay Advice 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Dating a clone of my girlfriend? 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
Forgetting a Girl? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
A premature conclusion? And it's resulting problem. 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I just dont understand 'love' 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Ugh, I hate this shit. need advice.. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Sick&Twisted! 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |