 |
|
I just got a eiooknalb 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
It's happening :) last few questions I have 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I saw the most beautiful women ill ever see in my life 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
Your most regrettable conquest, Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Beast 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
Girls with big lips 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Treating your girl friend somewhat differently when w/ other people 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
I really want to be with this one girl, who likes me but.. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
So I'm attracted to weak girls 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Fucking with girls minds 
—
|
—
|
171 |
— |
 |
|
Something incredibly obvious that lots of guys don't realise about girls. 
—
|
—
|
71 |
— |
 |
|
Does he really love you? 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
First day of school. 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Friends who aren't really friends 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
Help me do a virgin 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Big and Black 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Anal Sex 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Virtual high five anyone? 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
problem in my head 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Date Planning Question 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Anal Porn 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Im fireing blanks 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I like big ears?? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
hidden cams 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
clit rubbin 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
"Butt buddies?" 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Posted one again, about my 'gf' (I dont see why it should be locked/moved) 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I slapped my bitch 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
restraining or harassment order on a psycho bitch 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Hickies!!! How long does it take for really gnarly hickies to go away? 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
"provider/childbearer" 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |