 |
|
So i'm taking a final tomorrow taht I know that I am going to fail... what do i do? 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
i got a sattelite dish.. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Rolling cigarettes in a $10 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
You! 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Who else gets sick pleasure from picking at their scabs? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Ten dollars 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
$10 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
My parents only spent $10 on me for my birthday! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
SG is smoking like a chimmney today. 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
My $10 was raped with a cigarette fucker. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Dumbass Cops 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
I burnt holes in my $10 with mah cigarette? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
My 10 dollar hooker smoked all mah cigarettes 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
halp plz 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
23 and still being carded 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
SG Top 10 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I may need to visit the emergency room. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Stop Spamming Me 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
cybersex 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I've got one hand in my pocket 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
My cigarettes cost me damn near $10 a pack... 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Can anyone send me $10 over paypal for cigarettes? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Important Lease question 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I have $10. 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
Whats up with tobacco 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
The most humane answer to the jewish question 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
Totse was in a slideshow at a lecture I went to 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I'm singing Abbey Road on msn 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Making a Free Premium Rapidshare account 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Does anybody just LOVE doing history essays? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |