 |
|
How did she do this? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
I'm eating microwaveable butter chicken 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
the oil peak speculation thread 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Do you have a chute in your house? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I need a good book to read. 
—
|
—
|
59 |
— |
 |
|
Why are white women so racist towards Indian men? 
—
|
—
|
67 |
— |
 |
|
I just watched "City of God" 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Who wants to watch me get drunk? 
—
|
—
|
125 |
— |
 |
|
Does anyone on TOTSE.. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
What are everyone's aspirations in life and goals for the upcoming summer? 
—
|
—
|
66 |
— |
 |
|
So, I'm home alone for the week 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
How did you stumble upon TOTSE? 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
&T? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Shutmeup is a red head 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Attn: Hts Noob 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I have a superpower that effects &T! 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Tattoo 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
You ever climb a tree? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
funny moments 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Epic party plans 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Complicated lyrics 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
*yawn* 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Need an online girlfriend, yeah I'm serious 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
I had a dream last night 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Are you a disliked individual? 
—
|
—
|
67 |
— |
 |
|
How? 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
i will pay to have dinner with a hot white boi 
—
|
—
|
41 |
— |
 |
|
I would not die for my country. 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
good convo or bad? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Asianism 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |