About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Ego
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Spurious Generalities Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 685 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
The South will rise again. Title only
—
—
3 —
 
free $10 cigarettes Title only
—
—
5 —
 
Wow, I thought SG was...... Title only
—
—
9 —
 
What are YOU smoking right now? Title only
—
—
20 —
 
I payed a 10 year-old $12 for a pack of smokes Title only
—
—
2 —
 
I a 12 year-old $10 for a pack of smokes Title only
—
—
2 —
 
I just traded a sperm sample for $10 ciggarettes Title only
—
—
6 —
 
I just bought a carton of cigarettes for $10 Title only
—
—
0 —
 
I don't roll cigarettes in $10 bills, but instead... Title only
—
—
2 —
 
I like rolling cigarettes with $10 bills. Title only
—
—
1 —
 
It costs cigarette manufacturers $10 to make a carton of smokes. Title only
—
—
5 —
 
I found a $10 bill in a pack of smokes. Title only
—
—
2 —
 
Moving to Australia. Title only
—
—
19 —
 
Who can guess what's in the KFC box of mysteries? Title only
—
—
58 —
 
Tobacco thread $10? Title only
—
—
14 —
 
Best cigar I can get for $10? Title only
—
—
11 —
 
horse allergies... Title only
—
—
43 —
 
New Balance: Comfy shoe, or comfiest shoe? Title only
—
—
5 —
 
A question for all of you smokers... Title only
—
—
11 —
 
What tobacco product with $10? Title only
—
—
53 —
 
I know what you've all been thinking Title only
—
—
11 —
 
Msn - Add Me Title only
—
—
11 —
 
Psychiatrist_7 Title only
—
—
3 —
 
I've been in Iraq for the past 8 months... Title only
—
—
31 —
 
Ever feel left out by your friends? Title only
—
—
11 —
 
Who wants to see Esplender dig his own grave? Title only
—
—
19 —
 
DEA Helicopters Title only
—
—
10 —
 
Someone Didn't File Taxes Title only
—
—
11 —
 
I haz a wound! Title only
—
—
18 —
 
shared accomodation Title only
—
—
1 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 56 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics