 |
|
Anyone else quite sick of onemullatto? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
I'm the new adoptive parent of a mouse. 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
i bought wendys for a minor 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Allahu Akbar 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
drug test 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
What should I torrent? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Are any of you homeschooled? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Allah Ackbah! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Would you get along with your clone? 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |
 |
|
Holy Shit Dude 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
How are you living your racial stereo type? 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
What are you thinking about right now? 
—
|
—
|
57 |
— |
 |
|
Acting white/Acting black. 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
do i look? 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
fuckbiscuit fucked a sammich 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Dont you fucking hate it when..... 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Who likes Robert Antone Wilson? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Getting high on music. 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: We discuss easy, not so boring, okay pay, legit jobs. 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
for black people, credit means get it... 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
I don't feel obligated to pick up the phone during late morning and afternoon hours. 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
I think I'm gonna die soon 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
Suicide 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
1000 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Yesterday 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I have 10 dollars worth of tobacco 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Internet Stalker 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
there are three types of people 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I'm quitting cigarettes and i have $10. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Wtf is with the Tabacco/10$ threads? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |