 |
|
My clone fucked my sister whilst I smoked $10 tobacco. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I want to get with my clone. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I just had sex with my sister tonight 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Chemical castration for teen assholes 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Got raped last night.... 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Would you get stoned with your clone? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Totse meetup this weekend in vancouver/bc, who is in? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I got called a loli tonight 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
this is so fucking important 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
what colour are your shoe laces? 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |
 |
|
Would you STFU about my clone. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Would you loan your clone? For others to sleep with? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Would you 0wn your clone? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
hey totse 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
totse photo album 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I want to get with my cousin. 
—
|
—
|
39 |
— |
 |
|
My clone stole 10 dollars from my wallet to buy tobacco 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Would you kill your clone after you slept with your clone? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Would you bone your clone? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
So, I'm writing an article for a website. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: We post pics of ourselves if we look young for our age 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
What's up with all the clone threads? 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Would you have relations with your clone? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
i got a sattelite fish.. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I conviced an Emo to attempt suicide 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
I am now a hax0r 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Scientist do drugs 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
4000 Posts 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Would you kill your clone? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Would you sleep with your clone? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |