About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Recovered from a real PDF export of this thread, hosted by the Night Ops community's own successor site (nightops.net) - not from a totse.com capture. This installment predates our crawl of totse.com and has no known real thread id - shown here under a placeholder URL rather than a captured one.
Night Ops series: « Night Ops VI | Night Ops IX »
 #1 
Old (date not recovered)
Vizzini Vizzini is offline
Regular
 
Default Night Ops VII

Continue your night ops posts here.
 #2 
Old 2005-12-06, 08:20
This Name Taken This Name Taken is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

WOOOOOOOOT first reply
 #3 
Old 2005-12-06, 08:41
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Every time a new night ops thread is made i think to myself 'ok, try and follow the thread this time' but i always stop around page three.
 #4 
Old 2005-12-06, 22:10
torx torx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

I think pretty much everyone is sick of night opping.
 #5 
Old 2005-12-06, 22:20
eXo5 eXo5 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

<--- first post in a night ops thread.
i've done my fair share of night ops though, i'm just too lazy to talk about them as i haven't done one in a while http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif
 #6 
Old 2005-12-06, 23:33
Regular
 
Yes
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Make this better than the last.
P.S. I kick ass at lockpicking.
 #7 
Old 2005-12-07, 01:24
night opper123 night opper123 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Quote: quote:Originally posted by This Name Taken:
WOOOOOOOOT first reply bitch.
[This message has been edited by night opper123 (edited 12-12-2005).]
 #8 
Old 2005-12-07, 02:21
KarEEmDaNIggA KarEEmDaNIggA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

you can let the other fucking one go to 85 like the first night ops thread
 #9 
Old 2005-12-08, 11:21
Hallucinogenate Hallucinogenate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

www.nightops.net/forum
Better post that up..
 #10 
Old 2005-12-08, 18:14
Narukagami Warrior Narukagami Warrior is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

I haven't even thought about NO in awhile, because of homework. A pox on it!
iown iown is offline
Default t0 c0ld f0r n.0pping iown
 #11 
Old 2005-12-09, 03:52
mattrox mattrox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

true dat.
 #12 
Old 2005-12-09, 04:05
Smokeyb Smokeyb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Quote: quote:Originally posted by iown:
t0 c0ld f0r n.0pping ya man its at an average of -15 at night here man im not going out side, let alone with a mission
 #13 
Old 2005-12-09, 17:09
Alutrius Xavier Alutrius Xavier is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

apparently this was started today or everyone has gotten sick of night ops
 #14 
Old 2005-12-09, 18:17
Peterid Peterid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

I might do something once I get some nice, warm under armour, or when the weather warms up. I have some targets picked out. Some old abandoned buildings and an island I'm convinced is infested with zombies.
 #15 
Old 2005-12-09, 20:18
dnc dnc is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

frend is making some smoke grenades for night oppin. in case we need them.
 #16 
Old 2005-12-10, 05:48
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: Night Ops VII

nightops are much less frequent in the winter
snow reflects light making it way easier to see. The only real way to navigate unseen in the winter is in dense woods and stuff.
 #17 
Old 2005-12-12, 00:29
Sanity0verRated Sanity0verRated is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

First, I would like to say, I hate all of you people that post bullshit posts like, "WOOOOOOOOT first reply". We could do without that. Second, how could you people let Night Ops VII go to the 2nd page?!? Third, the serious part about Night Ops: How many of you that operate, actually live in a place with frequent enough snow for you to be unable to op? Also, what is everyones favorite winter gear?
 #18 
Old 2005-12-12, 00:45
Sooch Sooch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Well seeing it is as how this night ops thread isn't going to well I'll ask a question. Whats the best way to cover your tracks in snow? I've been feeling like snooping around the area during winter for awhile and felt like going out on a good winter op. Also to reply to Santiy's question, my favorite winter gear is some good under armor, my converted painters jumpsuit and my inside out balclava. The balclava is white on side and white on the other.
 #19 
Old 2005-12-12, 01:19
fishtea fishtea is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Anyone think its worth investing in a pair of night vision goggles? I was thinking about ordering a pair from this site but I couldnt affort it.
http://www.night-vision-goggles.com/ blackcat blackcat is offline Regular
Charlotte, NC Send a message via AIM to blackcat Send a message via MSN to blackcat Send a message via SkypeTM to blackcat Default Quote: quote:Originally posted by fishtea:
Anyone think its worth investing in a pair of night vision goggles? I was thinking about ordering a pair from this site but I couldnt affort it.
http://www.night-vision-goggles.com/ The big problem with this is the weight of the unit. Your head may begin to feel like it's going to fall off after a few hours of wearing it. Also, if a light is suddenly shined into the unit, it could destroy it, as well as your vision. Speaking of which, using this as well as the monocular sacrifices all of your natural night vision. I personally don't recommend a pair of these at all. blackcat
 #20 
Old 2005-12-12, 18:19
tfnc2 tfnc2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

lately i have a bunch of garbage that the garbage man want collect so i have no choice but to use public dumpsters. I decided i would use this as a lame excuse for a night op. I got in the bed of a pickup truck and drove to a construction site near my house. I previously broke the lock of the fence so i quickly gained entry. I know this is really lame but i finally understand what you guys get so excited about. It was such a rush.
 #21 
Old 2005-12-13, 20:25
Sooch Sooch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Sure night ops are hard in the winter, but thats only more of a challenge to find out how to overcome.
 #22 
Old 2006-01-20, 16:57
duck_dojo duck_dojo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Yeah monoculars are good but only for scouting out an area in the middle of the night. Don't rely on them to help you see around the opping area.
 #23 
Old 2006-01-20, 18:29
Regular
 
Inside the cage that is my mind.
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Well I'm happy that the site is back up and with a all new nightops shit up. Well I am soon going to start roofin and tunnling soon. More like UE than NO but I cant wait to start once more. thare are so meany tunnles and rooftops to see right near my new aprtment. yes!!!
$600 bucks for somthing you cant even take on a op is fucked up.
Torch
Out
 #24 
Old 2006-01-20, 19:48
Regular
 
Rhode Island
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Smoked on top of the old library!
 #25 
Old 2006-01-20, 20:42
mistro5000 mistro5000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Just something to throw out...
If you live in a relatively urban area, your best friend in nightops are train tracks, preferably abandoned, since you don't want a traindude seeing you. The reason I say this is because train tracks tend to be more out of the way of things like houses, roads, and most importantly, police officers. One of the big problems that keeps this from being a really good idea are squatters. They know that train tracks are nice and safe at night, so they live there. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how this could be inconvenient, or even deadly if they are really nuts. Another problem with train tracks is that there is no light on them usually, so you will have to bring your own light, which just screams "hello world, I exist!" This is also inconvenient, as well as the fact that train tracks only go to one place, so you can't follow them all the way, but it's still good to know where they are so you have the option.
 #26 
Old 2006-01-20, 21:18
Moderator
 
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Winter can be a good time to take advantage of. Nobody goes outside because it's too cold, making it safer for you to avoid being seen.
Be sure to wear something to keep your head warm, and wear more layers if you won't be walking around keeping your body heat up so much. And be sure to leave your shoes kind of loose so you don't cut off warm blood flow to your feet.
[This message has been edited by HARDMAN (edited 01-20-2006).]
 #27 
Old 2006-01-20, 22:45
Sanity0verRated Sanity0verRated is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

I was recently compromised during an 'op'. It wasn't exactly an op, but the closest thing I'd done at the time. Anyone like to share stories of capture, compromise, or the like?
 #28 
Old 2006-01-21, 01:10
mistro5000 mistro5000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Quote: quote:Originally posted by Sanity0verRated:
I was recently compromised during an 'op'. It wasn't exactly an op, but the closest thing I'd done at the time. Anyone like to share stories of capture, compromise, or the like? Care to elaborate a tad?
The Torch The Torch is offline Regular
Inside the cage that is my mind. Default Train Tracks Rock dude, but sadly here in this train town all of them are allways in use.
Well I was riding "my" bike down this alley. Then this dude in a truck drives up i turn off the road then he drives up the little hill and almost fucks his truck up. then dude gets out of the truck and he is like "give me back my bike" I was thinking that I could hit him with my bike lock thats hanging on a chain on my neck and then take his wallet. but I just threw down his bike ( it had 2 flat tires from trying to be so hardcore with the off road kick ass bike ) and told him "fuck your bike" and ran off between some houses and then ran off into the other alley. I saw him down the road and he was like "hay dude get over here." I took off down into the first alley and off into the woods took me 10 mins to run to safty. Now I got to steal a new bike.
"Take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprints".
The
Torch
Is
Out The Torch
 #29 
Old 2006-01-23, 16:12
Regular
 
Inside the cage that is my mind.
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Quote: quote:Originally posted by Sanity0verRated:
I was recently compromised during an 'op'. It wasn't exactly an op, but the closest thing I'd done at the time. Anyone like to share stories of capture, compromise, or the like? what did yoiiu say happen? Nothing cuz you told us nothing. What happen I just told you how I

was compromised today and you told us nothing. <NOTHING>=Sanity0verRated WOOT
"Take nothing but photos, leave nothing but footprints".
The
Torch
Is
Out
 #30 
Old 2006-01-23, 18:27
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

I kewl with my black suit and woodcuttingaxe!
 #31 
Old 2006-01-27, 21:33
Crazytalk Crazytalk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Im going to start getting into Night Opping I have a few places in mind 2 elementrys schools an radio tower and some other shit but yah i need to know what i should get as items
 #32 
Old 2006-01-27, 22:20
ark_gamer ark_gamer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

I'm out of good places to NO...
 #33 
Old 2006-01-28, 02:07
mistro5000 mistro5000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Night Ops VII

Radio towers are fun, but remember don't screw around with the little building, they have sensors on them, and if you don't call up the company to tell them you are around, they might come check it out. Of course, if this is 3 AM, they just as easily might not.
Night Ops series: « Night Ops VI | Night Ops IX »
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics