|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
Recovered from a real PDF export of this thread, hosted by the Night Ops community's own successor site (nightops.net) - not from a totse.com capture. This installment predates our crawl of totse.com and has no known real thread id - shown here under a placeholder URL rather than a captured one.
|
#1
 (date not recovered)
|
Vizzini 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Night Ops VI
Continuing the tradition... the NEW night ops thread. Please keep all night ops posts in this thread.
Old thread can be viewed here until it is deleted: http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum7/HTML/015313.html
|
|
#2
 2005-08-20, 07:32
|
niggaz on night ops 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
may i ask wtf hapend to it?
|
|
#3
 2005-08-20, 07:46
|
Vizzini 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Nothing happened to it. It is time for a new one.
|
|
#4
 2005-08-20, 08:25
|
se_killer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
the neighborhood that i'm in has no trees, there's a house every 20 feet, and it's pretty well lit. how am i supposed to keep myself concealed in these conditions?
|
|
#5
 2005-08-20, 08:27
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by se_killer:
the neighborhood that i'm in has no trees, there's a house every 20 feet, and it's pretty well lit. how am i supposed to keep myself concealed in these conditions? Keep low to the ground and dont have an clinking stuff, Also get down when you see something human like move and wait like 30 seconds. Travel by the darkness and the best time to go is at like 2:30-3:30. Good Luck
|
|
#6
 2005-08-20, 08:28
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
A new legacy shall begin.
For all of you new to night ops you should check out: The old night op thread, here.
And the archive
here.
If you have questions that you don't feel comfortable asking on here feel free to email me at Risk.NO@Gmail.com and I'll have an answer within the day.
Quote: quote:i live in the suburbs and it's really hard to sneak around because most every house is lit up like christmas. what do you guys suggest i do to keep myself concealed? Well, you could try going through yards. If not you can just follow the walls whilst wearing dark clothing most people won't pay attention to a small shadow.
Quote: quote:I was thinking of performing an op on a local construction site to try and liberate any tools that would be useful for future ops. From my recon i have observed that the tools are stored in one of those cabins that are always at construction sites. Does anyone have any experience at breaking into these? preferably without leaving a trace. Some Old Drunk Guy summed it up.
Quote: quote:The thing is torch, I dont really know until I get in there.
Depends on whats inside, and what there is to play with. Got any suggestions?
My objective is to get to the top floor. Its 6 stories high.
Ground level is a building site still, but there's a couple of people living in the top.
Its a big development, easy to avoid them.
Will probably go tommorrow night at latest. I'll post it. If you get to the top it's an achievement, you could also explore each level see if you find anything.
Well for now, good luck with your night ops.
This is basically a continuation of the other thread, keep the spam out of this one.
Edit-Links
[This message has been edited by Risk (edited 08-20-2005).]
|
|
#7
 2005-08-20, 08:48
|
robyextreme 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I really dont understand these night op threads.....
~roby
|
|
#8
 2005-08-20, 09:56
|
derrodude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Why cant we have a forum just to
|
|
#9
 2005-08-20, 11:00
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Well, there was another one(not on TOTSE) but it went down, for now I'm sure this thread will suffice.
Night ops are about infiltration, entering and leaving no unintentional evidence of your presence.
The whole point is to prove your skills and get that adrenalin rush being somewhere you're not supposed to be, it's really a good feeling once you complete a good op.
If you're thinking of getting into it this, you're in the right place, any serious questions or discussions put forward will be answered. Don't be afraid to post your input, I'm sure the people here would like a different opinion.
What time are you people typically out for ops?
Latly I've been going 12-2am, but I think this is still to early.
[This message has been edited by Risk (edited 08-20-2005).]
|
|
#10
 2005-08-20, 12:30
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
12-2am is definitely too early for thurs - sat, unless its a hide in plain sight urban operation, and probably too early for sun-wed - which is probably the best time of the week to go for a strictly covert operation. My opinion.
Btw Im going to play that apartment complex op like a computer game, with more points for the higher I get. Report later.
Where's everybody else's ops lately? Choscura Choscura is offline
iowa new zealand. Default next order of business worth addressing: tonkii (distraction devices).
does anyone have any sort of flash-bang IED that they use? I'm looking for something with either a timed fuse or a percussion activation (no 'light the fuse and throw' devices, thanks), specifically designed to be non-hazardous but to make a loud bang and a VERY bright flash (momentarily blinding someone). I'm looking for designs that have already been implemented, but any ideas on what sort of explosives to mix to get this effect are welcome also.
also, I have an idea for a piece of gear (portable) to make water infiltrations possible, but I have no idea where to get it, and only one idea where to start looking (alibaba.com)- fire-fighter oxygen supplies. I'll post any relevant links I can find to either of those two issues.
[This message has been edited by Choscura (edited 08-20-2005).] Choscura
|
|
#11
 2005-08-20, 14:55
|
Dark Kaiser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by se_killer:
the neighborhood that i'm in has no trees, there's a house every 20 feet, and it's pretty well lit. how am i supposed to keep myself concealed in these conditions? This is pretty much the problem I face. Exept with me, there are some trees, canals etc. Say you are on an op, dressed in full gear and a car turns towards you and sees you, don't react, just keep walking casually as if you belong there.
DO NOT wear a balaclava. In these conditions camo only prevents you being seen, it does not disguise you when you are seen.
|
|
#12
 2005-08-20, 14:59
|
Dark Kaiser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Choscura:
next order of business worth addressing: tonkii (distraction devices).
does anyone have any sort of flash-bang IED that they use? I'm looking for something with either a timed fuse or a percussion activation (no 'light the fuse and throw' devices, thanks), specifically designed to be non-hazardous but to make a loud bang and a VERY bright flash (momentarily blinding someone). I'm looking for designs that have already been implemented, but any ideas on what sort of explosives to mix to get this effect are welcome also.
also, I have an idea for a piece of gear (portable) to make water infiltrations possible, but I have no idea where to get it, and only one idea where to start looking (alibaba.com)- fire-fighter oxygen supplies. I'll post any relevant links I can find to either of those two issues.
This is actually a very interesting point. Anyone?
|
|
#13
 2005-08-20, 15:15
|
|
Regular
|
|
out in them there sticks
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by robyextreme:
I really dont understand these night op threads.....
~roby Then why are you posting here...
|
|
#14
 2005-08-20, 15:23
|
robyextreme 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Evil Furby Laugh:
Then why are you posting here... ..STFU
~roby
|
|
#15
 2005-08-20, 15:29
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
se killer and dark kaiser, this situation calls for a hide in plain sight technique.
You wear dark clothes, but casual everyday clothes for getting to and from the site.
I wear black trainers, pants and a jacket, with a light t shirt underneath.
When Im 'on site', I zip the jacket up and Im virtually as black as a ninja.
When I have to walk down a street, I unzip the jacket to show the light T which breaks up the black silhouette. Or even take the jacket off.
To a passing police car I look like a (albeit cool) mr average.
The key is plausible deniability. The same goes for tools if you're stopped.
A keychain leatherman is something you could reasonably say you carry everyday, with one of those keychain mini torches. A rubber hammer in your back pocket in a full ninja suit with facepaint on at 4 am is not so easy to explain away.
All theoretically of course.
[This message has been edited by lexxx666 (edited 08-20-2005).]
|
|
#16
 2005-08-20, 15:33
|
TheRealTmac 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I need to get onto the property of a house that has 2 trees near the "Main entrance" it has 3 doors in total. The man who lives there usually goes for a bike ride at night. Me and my friend were on there before when he was riding and we know he wasn't near his house and he somehow found out. There are suspicions he has cameras hidden. Any way on trying to find them? And if so, how to disable them?
|
|
#17
 2005-08-20, 15:37
|
jaaames 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
EMP... It's all you need.
|
|
#18
 2005-08-20, 15:51
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
He might just have motion sensors linked to a silent alarm, which would show there had been 'an' intruder in the grounds.
If he had cameras and seen you he probably would have confronted you, etc...
Worth confirming which before you go back.
|
|
#19
 2005-08-20, 16:02
|
TheRealTmac 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Yea I don't think he would know our faces because I was at my friends house that night and they're across the street and he told his mom that "two kids were on my lawn" but he didn't describe us.
Crocodile83 Crocodile83 is offline Regular
US MO STL Default If your living in a rich area or a pretty good neighborhood, beware, cus I have noticed a trend. People have those lights with sensors so if they pick up your movements, then they turn on. My friend got busted while trying to burgle, cuz he accidently set of one light, which triggered a silent alarm, like stated above. He got lotz of community service time when the cops showed up. Crocodile83
|
|
#20
 2005-08-20, 16:33
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
If he can say specifically it was 'two' kids, that would suggest cameras.
Or maybe he's guessing/bluffing it was 'two' kids.
The other possibility is that another neighbour saw you and told him. And did you leave footprints in any dirt?
[This message has been edited by lexxx666 (edited 08-20-2005).]
|
|
#21
 2005-08-20, 17:08
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Choscura:
does anyone have any sort of flash-bang IED that they use? I'm looking for something with either a timed fuse or a percussion activation (no 'light the fuse and throw' devices, thanks), specifically designed to be non-hazardous but to make a loud bang and a VERY bright flash (momentarily blinding someone). I'm looking for designs that have already been implemented, but any ideas on what sort of explosives to mix to get this effect are welcome also. In my opinion, distraction devices won't be as good as they seem to be when you first get the idea. Firstly, a flash-bang will solidify any suspicion that a pursuer may have about whether they are actually chasing a human or just imagining noises. Also, if you choose to deploy such a device, the security official will most likely call for backup, and security presence will end up being increased (even in weeks after). Another reason not to use them is that, if you are caught, you won't get off as lightly (as you are carrying pyrotechnics on your person). Overall, the drawbacks outweigh the benefits. You can use them if you like, but you're better off using darkness as your ally, rather than flash-bangs. If you want to blind someone with less chance of him calling for backup, shine a flashlight in his eyes.
EDIT: sp
[This message has been edited by Secant (edited 08-20-2005).]
|
|
#22
 2005-08-20, 18:12
|
TheRealTmac 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by lexxx666:
If he can say specifically it was 'two' kids, that would suggest cameras.
Or maybe he's guessing/bluffing it was 'two' kids.
The other possibility is that another neighbour saw you and told him. And did you leave footprints in any dirt?
No we were mainly on his driveway and then the grass for only a few seconds. If there are cameras though is there anything I could do to try to spot them from afar?
[This message has been edited by TheRealTmac (edited 08-20-2005).]
|
|
#23
 2005-08-20, 18:22
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Use some binoculars from a parked car/neighbouring property.
Go round delivering leaflets. Did you tell anyone about it?
|
|
#24
 2005-08-20, 18:32
|
TheRealTmac 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Tell anyone about what?
|
|
#25
 2005-08-20, 19:00
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
That you'd been on his property - third party's are always the weakest link.
|
|
#26
 2005-08-20, 19:41
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
The person that asked about distraction devices, take apart a disposable camera, one with one of those buttons where you click it, and you have 15 seconds to get into the picture. Should be pretty simple, no?
|
|
#27
 2005-08-20, 20:15
|
TheRealTmac 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
No the only people there were me, my friend, and his sister. And none of us talk to him nor does anyone else in the neighborhood. We were only on his property for about 30 seconds so I guess it was a neighbor who saw us or he has cameras or motion sensors.
That brings upon another question, If it's dark out, would it be easy to hide in someone's bush if they're home and I'm in all black?
|
|
#28
 2005-08-20, 21:04
|
thebestofme 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
it all depends on the side of the bush you are on.A your on the side that the street is on, no they won't see you, but beware of cars that can. B your in the bush, no one should see you either way. C your on any of the other sides of the bush, be wary of anyone on the street because they surely can see your ass. hehe,
sweet shit huh,
lexxx666 lexxx666 is offline
london. england Default If the conditions are right you can. If lights are on inside a house and it's really dark outside the people inside often can't see out.
Trying to look out is like looking at a mirror.
You can approach unseen right up to a house this way, provided the internal lights arent strong enough to illuminate the outside, there's not a full moon, no external lights...wouldnt recommend it tho' lexxx666
|
|
#29
 2005-08-20, 23:37
|
Sir smokes alot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Hi, my name is Matt and I really want to begin night OPing. But there is oone minor problem, Im kinda chunky so I make alot of noise when I move around. Is there any loot around strip malls, because I dont want to go all the way up there just to look around and dissapear.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks TOTSE.
|
|
#30
 2005-08-21, 02:37
|
Limecat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Sir smokes alot:
Hi, my name is Matt and I really want to begin night OPing. But there is oone minor problem, Im kinda chunky so I make alot of noise when I move around. Is there any loot around strip malls, because I dont want to go all the way up there just to look around and dissapear.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks TOTSE. Lose some weight. Always glad to be of service.
[This message has been edited by Limecat (edited 08-21-2005).]
|
|
#31
 2005-08-21, 04:54
|
SmallTimeCrook 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I highly recommend not taking any "burgulary tools" when on a night ops. If you somehow get caught, along with trespassing you can have points added on for preparing for the crime.
About nine months ago I broke into a school with 4 others and took about 8k total. We were caught and now are fucked. So be smart.
This is my advice... Work alone, Do NOT tell anyone, be careful of what you take, wear gloves. Even if you have a trustworthy accomplice it still means you have a 200% higher risk of being caught.
|
|
#32
 2005-08-21, 07:08
|
thebestofme 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Matt, night oping is not for stealing. so your in the wrong post, now if for some reason the mall stole something from you then yes taking it back would be your rightful duty, so its just not another random crime. think of night oping as the navy seals, and then just going out and stealing ( yard shopping, car shopping.. ect.) as just mere boyscouts. http://www.totse.com/bbs/rolleyes.gif
|
|
#33
 2005-08-21, 08:38
|
Ed Lister 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Could someone kindly post a link to the "Way of the Shadow" night op manual. Cheers
|
|
#34
 2005-08-21, 11:10
|
Faithless 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Something you may have already seen.
|
|
#35
 2005-08-21, 13:15
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
wow thanks faithless.
|
|
#36
 2005-08-21, 13:17
|
Ed Lister 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Anyone got a link to that "way of the Shadow" manual...? Been searching for like an hour now.
|
|
#37
 2005-08-21, 13:34
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I couldn't find the link either so i uploaded it.
here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=385E16MB
Also i managed to to an op on the construction site and to my surprise there was a skylight on top of it which could easily be opened from the outside. I didn't want to steal anything of value but i got some bolt cutters and a multitool for future ops.
Ed Lister Ed Lister is offline Regular
Perth, Australia Default Cheers duck_dojo
Also been wondering, on your typical NO when you are moving to your target how do you 'move' when getting there?. Like do you walk there just acting normally on the sidewalk, or do you move in shadows, down back of buildings, through gardens etc, trying not to be seen? Ed Lister
|
|
#38
 2005-08-21, 14:20
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Ed Lister:
Cheers duck_dojo
Also been wondering, on your typical NO when you are moving to your target how do you 'move' when getting there?. Like do you walk there just acting normally on the sidewalk, or do you move in shadows, down back of buildings, through gardens etc, trying not to be seen? Np http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif
As for your question. Some people adopt a 'Mr Inconspicuous' approach in which they wear clothing that would not look out of place on the streets but that it also suitable for night ops such as black trousers and jackets. This approach allows you to blend in and look 'inconspicuous'
Others opt to go for a technique known as 'Mr Invisible' in which they aim not to be seen at all during the whole op. Because of this they can wear whatever they want (ninja suits etc). However if they are caught like this then it is obvious that they are up to no good.
Which tactic you decide to use depends on the op and how comfortable you are with opping. hope that helped.
EDIT: the inconspicuous approach is also used when there isn't enough cover or hiding places avaliable between you and the target.
[This message has been edited by duck_dojo (edited 08-21-2005).]
|
|
#39
 2005-08-21, 19:56
|
Pshycho Fraud 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Private School Recon - part 2
Gear- D.B shorts, D.B hoodie, black soccer socks, Cloth mask, black running shoes, gloves, pepper spray, sling shot, fishing line, binoculars, large screw driver, black B.P, note book and pen
( part one posted on page 12 on last thread and objectives for this one posted page 13 if you care )
I left at 1: 25 taking the back door out into our backyard then the gate into the front. I saw a jogger about 15 min but I was in a crop of heavy bushes well before he had the chance to see me. Besides that and a few cars no one was out. I arrived at the bridge leading towards the school overall in about 40 min- I quickly went to the part of the stream where I crossed last time and hopped across the rocks to the other side, though a little more careful this time. Using the binoculars I scanned the area for life but saw none. I scurried down to the security guard's hut to discover him sitting in a chair talking on a cell phone. I quickly climbed a tree near, but not too close, to the hut and peered inside with the binoculars. From my vantage point and the extra light I was able to discover at least what most of what their gear is made up of. I believe that I saw mace, handcuffs, taser?, small radio, flashlight, and I.D on the belt. I couldn't tell whether it was the same guy as last time but he was about the same size. I decided that I would climb down and wait for the guy to go on his patrol. I didn't check how long I sat at the bottom of that tree waiting could have been anywhere from 10-20 min before he finally moved. During this time a small drizzle started but nothing too bad. So after putting on his pauncho he headed out. I followed him from a safe distance using every bit of info that I have picked up and learned about stealth. This time the guard seemed to move a bit faster, my guess to get out of the rain. I followed him from about 2:30 to 2:55. When he started to turn around I hurried to a thick bush up against some steps leading into a building. When he past me I continued my pursuit until I reached a point in the road where the trees reached up to the side walk. After jumping in there I began to speed up until I caught up. I pulled out my sling shot and selected a small pebble from my pack and took aim. I hit him in the middle of the left butt cheek. He spun around but I was well hidden. He pulled out his flashlight. and put the beam in the woods and around the surrounding buildings. The beam actually came on to me but I was attempting the whole " take the shape of nature" thing so it passed on. I guess he decided that it was his imagination or something so began walking back, but I remained in my position and did not dare to move. After a while I decided to move again but I still remained in the woods. It wasn't long before I ran into a little trail in their. I am guessing that their cross country team made and uses it so I followed it for a ways; it never deviated out of site of the road. Eventually I ran into the tennis courts. It turned out that a part of the road dead ended there forming a small parking lot and there sat the, I presume, the security guards truck. I made a few notes and checked the time, 3:40. I decided to check the truck out before returning home. Looked inside but saw nothing of interest. I was about to leave but then I saw the beam of headlights coming down the road. For some reason I had not heard or seen the car coming, the trees maybe?, and there was no time to run any where. I didn't think that hiding beneath the car would work very well so I jumped into the back of the truck. I heard tether other car pull in and park as I pulled out the can of pepper spray and got mentally prepared. It turned out that two guys got out of the car. I guess that the guards were changing shifts and the new security guard gave the other a lift to his car. I was scared absolutely shitless. I wasn't sure what to do but decided to
ride it out. They said goodbye and the guy got into his car. I was afraid that the inside light would give me away but he didn't notice me. He drove off, fast I might add never go in the back of a truck over speed bumps, until he reached the entrance. Here he hade to stop due to a red-light. He lit up a cigarette before turning the radio on and I decided then was the time to leave so I hopped out and crouched/ran towards some bushes. He never seemed to notice. I guess that He had his mind on something else, thank god. As soon as he pulled off I high tailed it home. I was still scared as hell from that little experience, but it was that good kind of scare- it was the full and pure adrenalin rush. Nothing happened after that. I reached on and was inside my room by 4:30. I pronounced the Op a success.
This story above and the original part one are just the fragment of imagination in an adolescent's mind. It is all pure fiction without the slightest bit of truth in it. All made up. Nothing happened. Nor does it mean or imply that anything of this related nature will happen in the future.
|
|
#40
 2005-08-21, 20:33
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
You shot him in the ass and he just carried on? In your imagination of course...
|
|
#41
 2005-08-21, 21:00
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
LOL!! I've gotta get me a sling shot. But guards are actually very bored and fed up and get payed fuck all. Ive found that if you keep screwing their minds by making sounds etc then they will eventually get terrified and in some cases lock themselves inside or in their cabins. Sometimes they really don't care about the place that they are payed to guard.
|
|
#42
 2005-08-21, 21:01
|
Pshycho Fraud 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
No, he looked around with his flashlight.
|
|
#43
 2005-08-21, 21:06
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Hats off to you for heeping your head during that "ride". I think I would have lost it and missed my opportunity to get off or something. Good fictitious op.
EDIT: A possible op tonight would involve me doing a bit of biking on the road. I would need to pack my opping gear in a backpack,bike along the road, and change once on location. My only problem is passing off riding at night with a backpack full of camoflage to a cop. Any ideas? I really have no idea.
[This message has been edited by Secant (edited 08-22-2005).]
|
|
#44
 2005-08-22, 04:50
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Well my op went to shit.
Secant, say you're just coming back from army cadets/paintballing/iraq...say you went to a friends house afterwards to explain the time (brief a friend first as cop is likely to check)
|
|
#45
 2005-08-22, 05:12
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
How does one disable a camera out of reach and is accessible by computer, and enable later when hes done??
[This message has been edited by Some Old Drunk Guy (edited 08-22-2005).]
|
|
#46
 2005-08-22, 05:29
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
That's a very good idea. I can't brief a friend, though, as it's too late at night. Hmm...
I could say I'm just out for a bike ride because I can't sleep. I took my backpack (full of op gear and a paintball gun) because I read online somewhere that you could strengthen your lower back muscles by wearing a backpack while riding or running or whatever. I have my paintball bag because it was already packed up.
Actually, that isn't bad. Hell, I could even hide my multitool and stuff under a piece of black fabric at the bottom. I guess it could work.
EDIT: SODG- I think it will depend on what software is used to interface with the camera. If you can gain access to the computer, I bet you will be able to shut off the camera, and turn it back on if you pass by the computer again. Don't leave fingerprints on the computer.
Getting my gear ready now... Hope my shit's together.
[This message has been edited by Secant (edited 08-22-2005).]
Sir.Shadow Sir.Shadow is offline
Bahstan Default I have a problem. I have done a few op's around my city, but I have practically explored and been everywhere to be. I have to say my city is the most boring place ever, but nevermind. If anyone has any suggestions to typical places I could explore. But before you ask theres no way your getting where I live casue I trust the people on Totse about as much as I trust myself to not masterbate nightly...not at all. Sir.Shadow
|
|
#47
 2005-08-22, 07:51
|
niggaz on night ops 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Sir.Shadow:
I have a problem. I have done a few op's around my city, but I have practically explored and been everywhere to be. I have to say my city is the most boring place ever, but nevermind. If anyone has any suggestions to typical places I could explore. But before you ask theres no way your getting where I live casue I trust the people on Totse about as much as I trust myself to not masterbate nightly...not at all. well for anybody who goes into construction yards if the locks arnt on its just handleswith locks in them its ok they are temp. doors just slide like a credit card thhrough it make sure to push the little lock bit and you are in its very fun to go through what will someday be some freaks house
|
|
#48
 2005-08-22, 07:56
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
There is no way i can get to the computer. The camera covers all entrances. Plus, the computer is password protected. Could a camera like this see in the dark though? Can any cameras see in pitch black?
I think ive found a way around the camera, i found windows in the front of the house where i could go through, but ill need to get passed the screen. I need to do this w/o leaving a trace because the "item" im after probably wont be missed, or the owner will think he/she misplaced it (trust me, this "item" is worth it). The screen wont open, and the screen is huge so popping it out would be out of the question. Im thinking of just cutting the screen a little at the very edge, then just pushing the screen so it looks like it ripped out due to wear & tear. This probably wont be noticed for a while, since there is plants and junk blocking the screen.
However, if i can get by the camera either by going by in the dark or disabling then re-enabling it, it will be much safer.
Thoughts on both my ideas?
|
|
#49
 2005-08-22, 09:18
|
Stop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I don't have internet at my Mom's, so my night time activity has naturally been NOing. Getting better, but I need to get a job, so I can get some decent gear. I am going to buy a training board from a company called Metolius Climbing (The Slim Gym Workout board). It'll help the upper arms, and It's fun to have hanging right above the doorway. (I didn't intend to advertise, but I think that excercising the upper arms is important for NOing, and I feel that that is one of the best ways for me.)
|
|
#50
 2005-08-22, 09:42
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
For the duration of this post, the word "I" will be equivalent to the acronym SWIM. None of the following has happened, or will happen.
I just got back from my longest op yet. http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif
Objective: gain entrance to school.
Procedure: Bike out to location 1, change into gear, test for open windows/doors, exploit if found, return
How it went: The biking out part was fine. I ran into a grand total of one car. The trails were a bit tricky, though. I kept losing sight of the trail, as my flashlight beam couldn't illuminate enough for me to easily tell the difference between the trail's dirt and the leaves surrounding the trail. Nevertheless, I made it to location 1, where I changed and hid my bike and backpack. I took a perimeter of the school, testing windows as I went along, and found no open ones. The most interesting thing I found was a strange security light that switched between very bright and very dim at about one minute intervals. I contemplated getting on top of the roof, but there was no way for me to do so. I was out of luck, unfortunately, as I don't yet know how to pick locks. I returned, but used a main road instead of the trails. It was fine. There were almost no cars at all. I could have used it to get to the school. After that, I just rode home.
Lessons learned:
-Learn to pick locks.
-Stuff is way more closed than you'd like it to be.
-Watch the lights. Maybe they'll do something interesting.
SODG-I know that night-vision cameras exist, though I don't know if there's a way to tell if a camera is one. I'd go for the screen idea. If the screen is in a doorframe, there is a slight chance that the screen is only pressed in. In this case, sufficient force will pop it out. However, I'd be more inclined to cut and then tear it until you can get through. You should be able to get it to look like someone hit it in some way, or that wear and tear broke it. You might even try making it look like a tree limb fell on it, if that's feasible. If you can skirt the cameras by using the darkness, it might be worth a try. Just cover your entire face so there's no way to make a positive identification. If you know that the camera isn't watched, you could put a piece of paper in front of the lens, but that defeats the purpose of not giving it away that someone had been there. Good luck with your "item".
|
|
#51
 2005-08-22, 10:46
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I will repost my guide;
Training For Night Operations(Night Ops)
Just a basic guide written by me, to help you in your own preparations for Night Operations, took me a while to write so don't just flame me!
--Technique--
A Tactical Manual for Nighttime Missions
This is a good link, it will provide you with the basic idea of a night op, and hopefully make you aware of what you need to do in order to succeed on an operation, read it through. I do not have much to say about this apart from practice in the daylight so you get used to being silent and efficient, but IMO, if you are intelligent enough, you won't get caught.
--Training--
Firstly, I think you have to be realtively fit to do NO's, a fat 15 year old kid isnt going to be that great at keeping silent and getting away..not to mention the heavy breathing of a fatty. Sorry chubs, lose some weight before you get into this.
Running - Chances are you will need to do some running at some point within a night op, so practice it, go out running two or three times a week, and progressively increase the distance/intensity so you get better, soon you will be fit as a fiddle and be able to get away from a chase.
Try these for running techniques
Jogging - This is to help your endurance, just a nice gentle jog, if you are a "n00b" you might feel you're aching after anything from 1-5 miles most probably, so do something which is suitable for you to start and progress slowly.
Sprinting - Practice Sprinting, it will seriously benefit you, I am confident of outsprinting anyone in my community, and have done on several occasions. Sprinting burns fat like mad as well.
Interval Training - Google the term "HIIT" for more information, this will burn fat like crazy! It will get you fit in no time at all.
You need to master different aspects of running, you can practice this stuff at a local field or park or even just round your block, I am currently working on maximum length of a flat out sprint.
--General Fitness--
BUD/S Warning Order
This is the NAVY SEALS Warning Order, if you complete it, you will be incredibly fit. Have a go if you think you are intermediate -> advanced at training, not for beginners.
--Jumping--
Air Alert 3
This is the Air Alert 3 program, it will help you increase your vertical jump goals, this will help when jumping through gardens over and onto walls, over fences etc, and chances are it will improve your sprinting techniques as it improves the explosive power in the legs.
--Strength Training using limited equipment--
OK, you don't need to be Mr Olympia to be good at NO but some strength training implemented into your current routine will help you tremendously with NO, remember we aren't trying to get huge muscles, we want functional strength so we focus on exercises like
Pull-ups
Chins
Pushups(Handstand, Elevated, Normal, Close Grip)
Hanging Leg Raises
Bodyweight Squats, Calf Raises etc.. for the legs
I actually implement gymnastic type training into my routine, it makes you strong as hell and coordinated which helps when climbing anything or springing off the ground for a fast take off. I recommend some Power Rings... Available Here your strength will be at a new level in no time whatsoever. Apart from that stick to the basic exercises mentioned above, pull-ups are essential as it works the muscles used in climbing. If exercises become to easy...MAKE IT HARDER! try one armed pushups, HARD ARENT THEY!! I can do 12 at the moment; my arms are ridiculously strong from them. Just add imagination to everything.
If you check out Combat Fitness - you will find almost every bodyweight exercise worth doing on there, if you are unsure about exercises, ask me my email is at the bottom.
Olympic Body through Bodyweight Conditioning
Check the above link out, its fucking awesome, and it will sculpt you into a new level of fitness.
--Weight Training--
Don't go overboard with weight training, and I can imagine most people in this forum will flame the fuck out of me for putting this section in, oh well, tough shit.
I do advocate weight training but only low volume, low reps and stick to the basics, this adds insane strength but I still think Bodyweight Conditioning is more suitable for Night Ops than weight training itself, but variety is the spice of life so do both if you can, you can pick up
a 300lb Barbell set for $99 from Sports Authority I think(I don't live in USA so I wouldn't know)
Also, make sure you keep your training functional, remember you are not a bodybuilder, you are a NOer, chances are if you're doing half the stuff I told you, you will have a damn good physique anyway, and better than those juiced up meatheads down at GOLDS!!!
Stick to low reps, low volume, this is beneficial for adding strength without unnecessary bulk. If you can get hold of the book "Power to the People" by Pavel Tsatsouline then read it.
Stick to the basic exercises;
Deadlift
Squat
Bench Press/Floor Press
Overhead Press
Hang Cleans
For more on functional training visit Crossfit
--Climbing--
Go out and climb trees and buildings or anything! It certainly helps not only with upper body strength but this will help on an op in a variety of circumstances.
--General Links--
Parkour Techniques - although "parkour" is a sport, some of the fundamental aspects can be excellent use on a night op, I once had to "precision jump" from tree to tree(you can practice floor precision jumps in your garden), and wouldn't have been able to do it without practice.
www.infiltration.org]Infiltration - Check it out.
--Notes--
Remember this is just a very basic training guide, and I would recommend training with your pack on, then you get used to having this weight with you. Read through the threads to find out what to take in a rucksack.
I am going to write up a more in depth guide when I have the time probably with and FAQ as well if you have any questions email them to me at sparkym@gmail.com (this is also my MSN Messenger "addy" so add me if you want). Put "NO QUESTION" in the title of an email you send, so it doesn't get deleted as SPAM. I will be sure to include some questions in the article remember I have been training for a couple of years and have a good level of fitness/strength so ask me anything regarding training, as I have learnt what are the best methods are for certain aspects of Life and especially NO through trial and error.
If you have anything you would like to add let me know please, as I want this to help people to the maximum effect.
Thanks for your time, I hope you enjoyed it
-extremist
|
|
#52
 2005-08-22, 12:05
|
Sheherazade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Over the past 2 years I have been experimenting with lockpicking and have become proficient in this ever changing art form.
Although I have one problem.
When I do manage to finally set the last pin and turn the tumbler I turn it halfway and it sets again. This is not the problem in itself as I am aware that one must either turn the tumbler very quickly or use a plug spinner.
The problem is that I need to know exactly how many revolutions one must turn the tumbler as I am know painfully aware that if this is done incorrectly not even a key would work!
And as one of the main purposes of lockpicking is to not damage the lock or leave any residual presence that would indicate that the lock had been tampered with.
If anyone can tell me how many revolutions to turn the tumbler and get it into the position that it would have been if a key was used I would be very grateful.
Thankyou in advance.
|
|
#53
 2005-08-22, 12:40
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
yo extremist great guide. Iv only read the first one so far but i will continue.
|
|
#54
 2005-08-22, 12:43
|
-extremist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by duck_dojo:
yo extremist great guide. Iv only read the first one so far but i will continue. Hey, no problems...remember this is mainly a physical fitness guide. I think that people who go on Night Ops should have elite fitness combined with outstanding skills in stealth etc..in order to succeed.
|
|
#55
 2005-08-22, 13:41
|
KolmeK 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by -extremist:
Hey, no problems...remember this is mainly a physical fitness guide. I think that people who go on Night Ops should have elite fitness combined with outstanding skills in stealth etc..in order to succeed. I completely agree with this. Having all of the best gear, stealth, and infiltration skills is completely useless if you can't run a mile to save your ass, or pull yourself over a wall or fence.
duck_dojo duck_dojo is offline
Default I usually go on ops on my own but sometimes i go with a mate who i work with who is actually quite good at them. Recently he got married and I don't know if he still wants to go on ops but if he does how would he get out of his house? He can't exactly tell his wife (who is a devout
christian) where he is going and if he just sneaks out and she wakes up then it wont look good.
Is anyone else here married and if so how do you manage to night op? duck_dojo
|
|
#56
 2005-08-22, 15:59
|
KolmeK 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Ed Lister:
Anyone got a link to that "way of the Shadow" manual...? Been searching for like an hour now. Quote: quote:Originally posted by duck_dojo:
I couldn't find the link either so i uploaded it.
here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=385E16MB
I just finished reading through this guide, and I must say, it's top notch. Definitely a good read for anyone interesting in NOs. Whoever wrote it should submit it as an article here. Also, -extremist, do you have an AIM or ICQ #? I'm always looking to talk with other experienced oppers. My ICQ # is 76052497 if anyone wants to chat. Put TOTSE or something in the request so I know it's not spam.
EDIT: Had to add something.
[This message has been edited by KolmeK (edited 08-22-2005).]
|
|
#57
 2005-08-22, 16:23
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
The way of the shadow was written by psychlonic who used to post on the night ops forum but hasnt recently and i cant blame him. Its gone to shit recently.
|
|
#58
 2005-08-22, 16:54
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Actually i disagree, this topic has been going good as far as i can tell. No pointless, annoying
posts so far.
Anyway, secant, thanks for the advice. Im going to do this tonight, the screen way. I decided that as long as i dont wake anyone up or move things around/make a mess, they wont know i was there. They probably wont notice the screen until the end of the summer.
|
|
#59
 2005-08-22, 17:16
|
-Mephisto- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Its... ITS ALIVE!!!
Seriously can't people make their own instead of making one extremely large enough it will float to the surface , if its -MephistoView Public Profile Visit -Mephisto-'s homepage! Find all posts by -Mephisto-
#66 Add KolmeK to your ignore list
|
|
#60
 2005-08-22, 17:29
|
KolmeK 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by duck_dojo:
The way of the shadow was written by psychlonic who used to post on the night ops forum but hasnt recently and i cant blame him. Its gone to shit recently. I also disagree. Although we have covered almost every relevant thing by now, there is always more to learn, and always more places to explore. Although I must say, the same 'I ran through my neighbors yard and stole a reflector' stories are getting a bit old, as are the same questions being asked over and over again. As -Mephisto- said above, post your stories in a a new thread unless we can all gain something from it. I'm just glad to see so many people interested in what I consider a very good hobby.
[This message has been edited by KolmeK (edited 08-22-2005).]
|
|
#61
 2005-08-22, 18:34
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Someone mentioned having Night Ops as its own forum, this idea makes sense to me. People would be able to post stories and questions in there own threads, and people will notice it and help out better. It would be like nanobots site.
|
|
#62
 2005-08-22, 18:57
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Ok i agree that it has started getting alot better but it's still not as good as the old threads. I miss people like psychlonic and infrared. http://www.totse.com/bbs/frown.gif
Also getting our own forum would be good.
|
|
#63
 2005-08-22, 19:01
|
rob0ts are US 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Hahaha...this one time, me and my friend jump into a backyard unaware 3 little girls (about 7 years old) are in a pool. And i don't know what they are doing swimming at 12 at night. Anyways, they come out of the pool, and they ask us "what those guys are doing there", and the mom comes out and screams off the top of her lungs "GET THE FUCK OVER HERE DO NOT TAKE THE CANDY!"
It was great.
Oh this other time my little brother took a shit in a plastic bag and threw it in somoens pool at night.
|
|
#64
 2005-08-22, 20:09
|
KolmeK 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I wouldn't mind having a 'covert operations' forum or something of the sort, but I doubt it will ever happen. Although with as much traffic as this single thread draws who knows. It is still technically a 'bad idea' which is why it is in this forum. And I do agree that most of the supposed experienced night operators seemed to have moved on. There is still plenty of useful knowledge here, none the less.
Also, I noticed lots of people said they are running out of places to go. I suggest trying abandoned factories, warehouses, etc. Some of them are still very well secured, and can pose quite a challenge to get into. At the very least, they are excellent practice, and you can wander in them
for a long time. Just be cautious, just because it isn't currently in use doesn't mean there are no alarms or guards. Also take note that some of these places in disrepair can be very dangerous.
The Torch The Torch is offline Regular
Inside the cage that is my mind. Default Quote: quote:Originally posted by SmallTimeCrook:
This is my advice... Work alone, Do NOT tell anyone, be careful of what you take, wear gloves. Even if you have a trustworthy accomplice it still means you have a 200% higher risk of being caught. I 2nd that.
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Sir smokes alot:
Hi, my name is Matt and I really want to begin night OPing. But there is oone minor problem, Im kinda chunky so I make alot of noise when I move around. Is there any loot around strip malls, because I dont want to go all the way up there just to look around and dissapear.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks TOTSE. 1)Stop smoking
2)Go to the gym. I have gone to the gym every day for 2 weeks(without a member ship) and worked out, swim a mile, and sat in the sweat room. On op's you might have to jump over stuff, clime onto the 2nd story, and run down rivers(I do anyway run down the river that dives the houses, gives me cover, I'm not on the road, and I can see into thare backyards, but they cant see me)
3)Dumpers Diving at strip malls will give you books(The more you know the better you are at ops ), rugs, computer software, and most anything you can think of they throw away.
4)You could get a job at the strip mall and when you close up forget to lock the back door. Come back at like 3 am and take all the shit. But they might looking at all the shit in your house so don't keep that shit thare.
5)Last but most important Night Op's are not about stealing they are about being the master of the night. Getting into places that your not allowed. Try this go downtown latte at night and climb the fire exit latter of a tall building get to the roof. Then enjoy the lights and the feeling you get from being 1 of like a 100 people to ever be whare you are. Then if you want to steal open the roof door(most of the time they are open).
The
Torch
Out The Torch
|
|
#65
 2005-08-22, 20:21
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Well thare was this building downtown last year. It was (and still is) underconstruction. It had this steal sidewalk all around the whole building to the roof. I climbed it and the roof was unlocked I went in and got power tools, a bb gun, and a real pretty box.
I think that we should have a competition to see who is the best night oper. Thare would be 3 Mods and/or Admis judges. Pic's with newspaper clips would be proof. Whatever what do you think?
This story above and the original part one are just the fragment of imagination in an adolescent's mind. It is all pure fiction without the slightest bit of truth in it. All made up. Nothing happened. Nor does it mean or imply that anything of this related nature will happen in the future.
The
Torch
Out
|
|
#66
 2005-08-22, 20:27
|
rob0ts are US 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Uhhh..no it actually happened, why would i say it if it never happened?
|
|
#67
 2005-08-22, 21:01
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I'm working on making a Night ops forum in phpBB, but since I've never done this before and am forced to use free webhosting, I can't promise anything. If I manage to get it up and running, I'll let everyone know.
|
|
#68
 2005-08-22, 21:23
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Posting pics of newspaper clippings would get you caught, and some people wouldnt be able to prove anything because they dont leave a trace.
Try to get that forum up secant.
|
|
#69
 2005-08-23, 01:37
|
thebestofme 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
about the idea of the screen, my idea might be a bit late for that chap, but just pop out the screen and take the whole damn thing back with you. maybe the would think,.. hmm i thought there was a screen,... maybe not... ya know
tar
|
|
#70
 2005-08-23, 01:53
|
Narukagami Warrior 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Extremist- I meant to ask you about the parkour. I've found maybe two or three places near me to do that, as I have no car and live in a small area. But, all those places were houses that had recently been built (this was about a year ago). But, a few months ago, they were sold. So my first op is to go back to these houses and do what I used to do. When I finally get a car, My ops will be to go to some spots in the city I have noticed.
|
|
#71
 2005-08-23, 01:59
|
KolmeK 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Psychlonic, is there any way I can get a hold of you on ICQ or AIM? I read your guide, and although I already knew everything you presented, I enjoyed it. I would love to chat with someone with your knowledge and skill. A like mind is a great thing to share in my opinion. My ICQ number is posted above, message me there if you don't want it to be public knowledge.
|
|
#72
 2005-08-23, 02:16
|
the chet is fune 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Second operation was completed this morning. It was pretty boring, but there were two close calls. First, we went by a house that was completely dark only to notice that the basement lights were on. My partner went past the window, but I stopped and watched for the college-age guy to quit looking in my direction. At one point, I thought he had seen me, and I heard a chain rattle on the porch behind me (they have a dog there) so at this point I was scared and just booked it and ran about a block away to a nice dark garden. Second close encounter occured on the side of a small house. My partner crossed the yard and hid in some trees. As I was about to cross, I saw the back of someones head in the window. I paused, then a few moments later the light went off and I heard talking. Again, I figured "fuck it" and we ran another block. All in all it was a success, it was fairly boring aside from those two highlights, just exploring parts of the neighborhood that I have never seen.
The preceeding was a work of fiction, and does not condone crimes such as trespassing.
Ideas for future fictitious operations;
Putting stuff in all the pools around my neighborhood. What though... I thought food coloring, my accomplice says cream cheese. Such a dilemma. :P
|
|
#73
 2005-08-23, 02:20
|
thebestofme 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I have some words of wisdom, was waiting for the right time to metion them, but it hasn't came up so i'll just throw them out there. so here it is.
JOIN CROSS COUNTRY OR LONG DISTANCE TRACK AT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL IF YOU ARE STILL IN IT< OR IF NOT JOING A RUNNING PROGRAM?COMMUNITY
i am damn well sure that no one is going to catch me on foot! i am the fastest muther in the central illinois area.
no cop, or person in a house is going to beable to catch this 4:28 miler, 9:36 2miler, and 14:40 3miler. i feel safe out running anyone in a condition that calls for it. because if you took my advice and joined a group then the workouts you will eventualy weill do will enable you to out SPRINT people too. i am also a 24sec 200, 54 sec 400 runner
Sentinel owl Sentinel owl is offline Regular
Default Quote: quote:Originally posted by Some Old Drunk Guy:
There is no way i can get to the computer. The camera covers all entrances. Plus, the computer is password protected. Could a camera like this see in the dark though? Can any cameras see in pitch black?
I think ive found a way around the camera, i found windows in the front of the house where i could go through, but ill need to get passed the screen. I need to do this w/o leaving a trace because the "item" im after probably wont be missed, or the owner will think he/she misplaced it (trust me, this "item" is worth it). The screen wont open, and the screen is huge so popping it out would be out of the question. Im thinking of just cutting the screen a little at the very edge, then just pushing the screen so it looks like it ripped out due to wear & tear. This probably wont be noticed for a while, since there is plants and junk blocking the screen.
However, if i can get by the camera either by going by in the dark or disabling then re-enabling it, it will be much safer.
Thoughts on both my ideas?
yes. They have IR (InfraRed lighting). Your best bet is to cover it with a bag (an open camera) or a sticker/post-it note (for a domed camera) Sentinel owl
|
|
#74
 2005-08-23, 03:54
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Cross country is definately a huge boon to your opping ability. There is no better way to build stamina, strength, and speed. After months of hard running and hills, you'll be uncatchable. Run with pipes or other weight to strengthen your arm muscles.
|
|
#75
 2005-08-23, 06:37
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
i just run for an hour every night. My stamina is through the roof.
Thanks sentinal.
|
|
#76
 2005-08-23, 07:47
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Fuck yeah! After many agonizing hours of fruitless labor, I have finally managed to stumble across the cPanel installer for phpBB. As soon as I get the forum set up, I'll edit this post to
include the URL. Expect a forum soon (within the next 12 hours)!
EDIT:
Here it is: www.nightopsforum.worldfreeweb.com/forum
If you're a poster here, sign up!
[This message has been edited by Secant (edited 08-23-2005).]
|
|
#77
 2005-08-23, 08:11
|
Chikushou 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Secant:
Fuck yeah! After many agonizing hours of fruitless labor, I have finally managed to stumble across the cPanel installer for phpBB. As soon as I get the forum set up, I'll edit this post to include the URL. Expect a forum soon (within the next 12 hours)!
Yay! http://www.totse.com/bbs/biggrin.gif
On another note, how much time a night spent jogging would be good to get in decent shape while not taking up too much time? And also, anyone know a good way to measure the distance you've ran, as apposed to those step counter things? I can easily see my pace slowing down and then they would overmeasure...
|
|
#78
 2005-08-23, 08:20
|
niggaz on night ops 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
[quote]Originally posted by Some Old Drunk Guy:
[b]There is no way i can get to the computer. The camera covers all entrances. Plus, the computer is password protected. Could a camera like this see in the dark though? Can any cameras see in pitch black?
lol what the fuck do you think somebody does a bit to much crack
|
|
#79
 2005-08-23, 10:43
|
derrodude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Psychlonic:
Nonsense, I've never been above talking with newbies, but I've only recently had the time to actually see what was going on here. Infact, I posted on page 10 or so in Night Ops V but either nobody knew who I was, or the post was simply overlooked - rather funny I thought.
The fact that you see a lot of rehash in the Night Ops forums just shows that all the information is hard to find in one place. Very few people on this board have read each and every Night Ops topic.
Then there's the different generations of operatives who come and go. The first generation, who were around during Infrared's days here, are found few and far anymore. A lot of people here are new now - nothing wrong with that. When I wrote "The Way of the Shadow", a lot of people were new then, too. While the information was the best of my knowledge at the time, I doubt that was what made everyone such a good operative. Instead, it opened up the thought process of the possibilities that they actually had.
In short; inspire and teach a newbie, create a competent operative. Both are important. What kind of work do you do? I remember you making reference to firefighting at one stage. Also in what area do you live and how old are you?
|
|
#80
 2005-08-23, 18:06
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Whilst on a recon i have noticed a potential way of entering my target building (a warehouse still in use) but it requires a lot of climbing and some climbing on sheds. The sheds have a thin layer of tar on top and im not sure how they are supported. How strong would these shed roofs be?
|
|
#81
 2005-08-23, 19:36
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
If it's just a layer of tar, then I'd guess that the roofs are made of plywood covered with the tar. If this is the case, they should support your weight fine.
In case you missed it, the forum is up!
www.nightopsforum.worldfreeweb.com/forum
|
|
#82
 2005-08-23, 21:04
|
Dark Kaiser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I am planning an op on my school. The place is heavily alarmed but the doors on the balcony are always unlocked with no alarms there (for obvious reasons). If I could somehow climb up there I would be able to get straight into the computer room and get some nice equipment but the only way I could do this would be to climb up a pillar with a grappling hook. Does anyone here have any experience with these and does this sound like a feesable plan?
I'l post pics of the exact place soon.
Some Old Drunk Guy Some Old Drunk Guy is offline Regular
USSHB Vice-Head of Your Mom Default Secant, it doesnt work. Plus, make it so that only members can see it. Email Nanobot for help, he did a pretty good job running his. Some Old Drunk Guy
|
|
#83
 2005-08-24, 05:49
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Dark Kaiser:
I am planning an op on my school. The place is heavily alarmed but the doors on the balcony are always unlocked with no alarms there (for obvious reasons). If I could somehow climb up there I would be able to get straight into the computer room and get some nice equipment but the only way I could do this would be to climb up a pillar with a grappling hook. Does anyone here have any experience with these and does this sound like a feesable plan?
I'l post pics of the exact place soon.
DONT POST PICS
and get a ladder, not a grappling hook.
|
|
#84
 2005-08-24, 06:35
|
the_russky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
everything that i am about to type is fictional, and should not be taken seriously by any kind of law-enforcement agency.
hey guys. i am facing a simmilar issue with a grappeling hook, because for my op i am planning to op a 1-floor school. All doors and windows are locked, but im sure that if i get up on the roof ill find a ventelation duct that i can pry open with a crowbar. The only idea i had about the hook was to go to a welding shop, and ask them to make one for you. A ladder will not work simply because its too large to carry in a backpack. if we set off an alarm, we wont be able to get away quickly with a ladder, and leaving it behind will leave evidence. Any other ideas?
There was also a FORD-800 propane dump truck parked in a dark construction site with some suburban homes near. The doors are unlocked and the windows are always down. The thing has already hotwired, and has a button that starts the engine instead of a key. During my last night op i went inside the thing and thats how i know it. I did not take anything from it. It is a very short drive to leave the city from where the truck is parked, but that will be some pretty serious shit. any ideas for what me and some buddies can do with the truck?
I repeat once again, that what was just said is fiction, and should not be taken seriously by anybody with a badge
[This message has been edited by the_russky (edited 08-24-2005).]
|
|
#85
 2005-08-24, 06:40
|
niggaz on night ops 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
why do they put tar on roofs?
|
|
#86
 2005-08-24, 06:53
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
dont steal a damn car. Use the grappling hook then, just know how to use it.
|
|
#87
 2005-08-24, 07:10
|
the_russky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
what security features do they usually put into 15 year-old schools? i know for a fact that there are mostion sensors in the hallways, just like in every school ive been to. I think that the schoolboard over here is too poor to afford cameras, but is there any other things i should worry about? The problem is that ive never been inside the building, but air intake tuct looks pretty big, and i could climb through it i think...
and i understand that stealing a dump truck is a pretty crazy op, but maybe i could simply drive it about 10 metres into a dich that not too far- taht would piss people off haha
the fact that the thing is already hotwired has to be taken advantage of
|
|
#88
 2005-08-24, 09:36
|
niggaz on night ops 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
is spidering windows loud?
|
|
#89
 2005-08-24, 16:20
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by the_russky:
what security features do they usually put into 15 year-old schools? i know for a fact that there are mostion sensors in the hallways, just like in every school ive been to. I think that the schoolboard over here is too poor to afford cameras, but is there any other things i should worry about? The problem is that ive never been inside the building, but air intake tuct looks pretty big, and i could climb through it i think...
and i understand that stealing a dump truck is a pretty crazy op, but maybe i could simply drive it about 10 metres into a dich that not too far- taht would piss people off haha
the fact that the thing is already hotwired has to be taken advantage of The truck thing is a waste of time. Dont do it. My highschool has motion sensors under every entrance, cameras that arent monitored, and only some doors have sensors that tell when youve opened and closed them. Make sure the door isnt alarmed before opening it, wear a mask (obvious), and stay away from doorways, or motion sensors in general if they arent by your doorway. As long as you're careful you'll be fine. EVen if you do set off an alarm it isnt the end of the world. Just get our ass out of there.
|
|
#90
 2005-08-24, 17:24
|
ark_gamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I had a very risky but successful night op last night. It's the final night before school starts, so I snuck onto school grounds, got past some teachers still hanging around, and grafittied the building.
|
|
#91
 2005-08-24, 19:39
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
SODG, it does work. The only problem is that the server occasionally just stops working for periods of time. It's really annoying, and if it keeps up, I might simply get another server.
Did Nanobot make it so only members could see it? I'd be happy to do it, but is there any reason in particular why this is good?
And- do you know his email address?
the_russky the_russky is offline
Default yo first of all, the school is a jr. high (middle school) and its a fairly small one- about 500 students. I am positive that it has no security guard, and pretty sure that there wont be nay cameras. But the sensor that goes off when you open a door/vent kinda freaks me out.
i have questions now
1- if i trigger an alarm, will i know it? can the system just calls the coppres witout telling me that anything has been triggered?
2- Is there a way to get past the motion sensors?
3- Are ventelation ducts the same as they are in movies? (vide things that go all over a building)
4- What should i be cautious of if i a using a ventelation duct to get straight to a classroom?
5- What will the coppers do if an alarm is triggered? How much will they check the building?
6- How many friends do you think i should bring?
7- How should we get away? (bike or walk or fruitboot)
8- What to do once im inside a classroom?
I was thinking that the best way to avoid motion sensors would be to take the duct over to a classroom, and never actually go in the hallway.
***The above is work of pure fiction, and none of these acts have happened, or will ever happen, blah blah blah....***
the_russky
|
|
#92
 2005-08-26, 15:11
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Whats happened to most of the posts on this page?
|
|
#93
 2005-08-26, 16:45
|
Choscura 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
midgetville? what the fuck? leave those sonsofbitches alone and go tag a police station or something. its really not as difficult as it sounds.
|
|
#94
 2005-08-26, 17:27
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
whats with night ops threads and forum bugs? this page is missing like 15 or so posts..
|
|
#95
 2005-08-26, 18:55
|
UN!F13D 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Choscura:
midgetville? what the fuck? leave those sonsofbitches alone and go tag a police station or something. its really not as difficult as it sounds. wtf kinda totse member are you. Who wouldn't wanna tour a small village of hermet midgets?
|
|
#96
 2005-08-26, 20:50
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Well i live in a neighbourhood thats pretty remote, nowhere to explore, or get into..there used to be an old factory, i went there...git in through the window and played witht he fire extinguishers and stuff, was pretty fun, and it had a massive black safe in one office, but i never got into it, it was like one of those old stand up ones the size of a man, but they tore it down for housing.
Now theres our village, with alot of houses a corner shop and a pub, theres like a community centre down the road, i could try going there and have a snoop round, but other than that, nothing.
I sneak down the road a bit and through a hole in the hedge, then theres the duel carrageway, and across that theres alot of big big fields but theres nothing there to do..anyone got any ideas of what i could do?
|
|
#97
 2005-08-26, 21:04
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
among_the_living you should try to get into the pup. Who knows what could be in thare.
And go to http://nightopsforum.worldfreeweb.co...wforum.php?f=3 its better needs more people.
The
Torch
Out
|
|
#98
 2005-08-27, 00:33
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Garrett:
whats with night ops threads and forum bugs? this page is missing like 15 or so posts.. I think Viz deleted them. Everyone with the site on them.
|
|
#99
 2005-08-27, 00:33
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Any barns, farm buildings...?
|
|
#100
 2005-08-27, 03:47
|
Nocturnal Variant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by the_russky:
1- if i trigger an alarm, will i know it? can the system just calls the coppres witout telling me that anything has been triggered?
2- Is there a way to get past the motion sensors?
3- Are ventelation ducts the same as they are in movies?
4- What should i be cautious of if i a using a ventelation duct to get straight to a classroom?
5- What will the coppers do if an alarm is triggered? How much will they check the building?
6- How many friends do you think i should bring?
7- How should we get away? (bike or walk or fruitboot)
8- What to do once im inside a classroom?
1- Most of the time you will not know anything until you see flashlights or blue lights.
2- Moving 1/16 of an inch every hour works well.
In other words, no. Go around them if possible.
3- No, some go to the roof, some drop 30 feet, some lead to a *small* opening in the bathroom. Everywhere you see a vent in real life, you could be lead to by entering the wrong hole. Entering through vents should only be attempted if you have an extensive knowledge of their ventilation system.
4- Not getting in. Odds are you can't get in through the vent. If anything else, maybe the fall...
5- Cops love tracking down kids(or waht they think are kids, anyways)breaking into schools. They'll hunt you down with dogs normally. They'll go into at least every room and hall. Not sure if they'll shine their flashlight into the top of closets or on the ceiling, though....
6- It's best to not bring friends on ops unless you can't operate without other people. Make sure they know what the plan is, and what they're doing. Maybe 1 or 2 at the most.
7- Run into the nearest woods or crowd of shaded buldings. Make your escape quick. That's the best advice I can give you without seeing where you are.
8- If you really haven't figured that out why the fuck are you even asking all these questions?
You're welcome for my time, though.
HARDMAN HARDMAN is offline Moderator
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation Default Quote: quote:Originally posted by UN!F13D:
Me and about 5 of my friends are going to go up to this one place about 15 miles from my house called Midgetville(no this is not a joke.) It is supposedly a place in the middle of nowhere where there is a small community of midgets. They have like 7 foot house and shit. But they also supposedly shoot a potatoe gun at trespassing cars. Here is the best satilite photo that i could get.. http:// www.geocit ies.com/pi stelli32/midget2.JPG
Its supposedly right in that clearing to the right of the road. You can kinda make out a house or two. But alot of them are in throughout the trees.
Besides parking somewhere else down the road after we find it so my truck doesn't get jacked up, what other precautions should i take, what should i bring besides That sounds fucking awesome. All I can say is if you are caught don't bother trying to hide or maneuver away, just sprint as fast as you can back to your truck, because there's no way some midgets can catch you.
HARDMAN
|
|
#101
 2005-08-27, 07:56
|
niggaz on night ops 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
well tonight we and my friend are going to a different construction yard but the 1st floor is locked and there are windows open on the second flloor i have no idea how to get in there is no scafloding
help
|
|
#102
 2005-08-27, 08:47
|
derrodude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by niggaz on night ops:
well tonight we and my friend are going to a different construction yard but the 1st floor is locked and there are windows open on the second flloor i have no idea how to get in there is no scafloding
help Ive had this trouble before try to pull yourself up onto the guttering of the first floor then from there just walk on the tiles until you can reach a 2nd storey window. If the house isnt designed like that look for a balcony on the 2nd floor if it does have one get a friend to give you a boost and climb up on the balcony supports. Otherwise you could just use a rope or grappling hook.
|
|
#103
 2005-08-27, 10:13
|
Stop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I've found myself being lazy, and not in the mood to go out on ops anymore. Any cures? I live in a small town, nothing exciting. It was great the first couple times or so, but it's just gotten boring. I'll think about going, then just sit down and play a game or something, and forget all about doing it... on purpouse. Please give me something to Op about! I need inspiration guys!
|
|
#104
 2005-08-27, 11:35
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Among_The_Living What's the factory you're talking about? I know the Preston area pretty well, didn't think there were any abandonded ones, except that BB's packing place- And last time I was near there, it was still very secure with fences & Cameras...
|
|
#105
 2005-08-27, 22:19
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Siatek:
Among_The_Living What's the factory you're talking about? I know the Preston area pretty well,
didn't think there were any abandonded ones, except that BB's packing place- And last time I was near there, it was still very secure with fences & Cameras... Well..i mean Preston ENGLAND,lancashire....so if your american then it will be a different one http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif but if not, in much hoole, that small village in preston, about, id say, maybe a little over a year ago, there was a factory, or big office building there, near the A59 road, but they tore it down to build houses.
EDIT: if you give me your msn, or email or something we could talk, maybe do a night op sometime or something.
[This message has been edited by among_the_living (edited 08-27-2005).]
|
|
#106
 2005-08-27, 23:57
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
So I take it that night ops has gone back to a more exploration style? For a while there it seemed like nobody wanted to go on ops just for fun, they all had to steal something.
|
|
#107
 2005-08-28, 00:24
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Yeah, night ops were origionally about that, if you are going out to steal then it isnt really a night op.
|
|
#108
 2005-08-28, 01:05
|
yahoo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Hey Pshycho Fraud - send me an email - azrunner66@yahoo.com
|
|
#109
 2005-08-28, 02:00
|
Syrex05 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Swim has a bit of revenge to do. He wants his cd's back and a little revenge. He plans on doing this in at least a few weeks whenever theres a big storm late at night to cover him the best. He plans on taking out the window that isnt facing the street and getting in and getting all the cd's, cd changer, and whatever else is left behind. Then for added fun he is going to open the gas tank and spray some Great Stuff in and twist the cap shut so they cant get gas without repairs and hopefully breaks down in the middle of the road. Hes going to wear gloves but no ski mask so if the 1 to 10000 chance anyone sees him then he wont look suspicious. Then swim decides to take out both side mirrors and the remaining driver window and let the rain get in the vehicle. If all goes well then swim might do another car real quick in another neighbor hood and get home asap.
good? bad?
Secant Secant is offline Regular
Default That's not a night op. That's vandalism. Secant
|
|
#110
 2005-08-28, 05:49
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
well since tons of the posts got deleted, can whoever posted the fitness guide for night ops repost it please? I was really impressed so i saved a text of it, but i didnt copy down some of the links (stupid me)
the ones i need are
BUD/S Warning Order - This is the NAVY SEALS Warning Order (was this a site, or just recommendation thingy?)
Air Alert 3 (Again, was this a link or a recommendation? i cant find a free source for this)
Olympic Body through Bodyweight Conditioning (I think this was a link, was this it? http://www.dragondoor.com/cgi-bin/ar...articleid=229)
Crossfit (This was about strength training, was this the link? http://www.crossfit.com/)
Parkour Techniques (This was in the general links section)
Thanks, i have the rest saved off if you want to repost it or whatever. Post in this thread and ill email it to you.
|
|
#111
 2005-08-28, 10:30
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Everyone sign up HERE.
This is the N.O. forum, proper place for N.O. discussion.
|
|
#112
 2005-08-28, 16:50
|
Dark Kaiser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
No one is posting on totse night ops anymore, everyone has gone to that new forum. http://www.totse.com/bbs/frown.gif
|
|
#113
 2005-08-28, 18:36
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Siatek:
Among_The_Living What's the factory you're talking about? I know the Preston area pretty well, didn't think there were any abandonded ones, except that BB's packing place- And last time I was near there, it was still very secure with fences & Cameras... If you are on that othe rnight op site give me your name so we can talk maybe
|
|
#114
 2005-08-28, 18:58
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Risk:
Everyone sign up HERE.
This is the N.O. forum, proper place for N.O. discussion. the webpage is really slow is your mysql server locking up or does the site limit your bandwidth or something
ps hi all
|
|
#115
 2005-08-28, 23:19
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Hey, Nano. The server is going through maintainance issues or something, as it will work fine for a while, and then crash for a few minutes, then start working again. It's gotten better than it has been, but it's not perfect yet. They're currently going through all of their accounts and deleting the unused and illegal ones. Nano, if there's anything I'm missing, please tell me.
EDIT: sp
[This message has been edited by Secant (edited 08-28-2005).]
|
|
#116
 2005-08-29, 01:15
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
if you post your email i will send you a complete back of my old site it has all the fancy security that all night opers ask for (ip banlist of ALL country goverments, md5 password encrytion and of course a blacklist)
|
|
#117
 2005-08-29, 03:26
|
Pshycho Fraud 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Does anyone have any stories about getting caught or someone they know getting caught? Im interested to hear these. I try to soak up all of these type of things so that I wont make the mistakes others have made.
thanks,
P.F
Also any stories of close calls would be welcomed .
|
|
#118
 2005-08-29, 04:13
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
nanobot - drop me an email...
americanidiot423(at)gmail(dot)com
nanobot nanobot is offline
Default i have sent you off an email but if your a cop the header wount give you any ips http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif http://www.totse.com/bbs/wink.gif nanobot
|
|
#119
 2005-08-29, 19:40
|
Choscura 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
http://tinyurl.com/ca2p9
ninjalicious, the founder of modern day urban exploration as we know it, has died.
I never met him, I didn't personally know him, but I very much doubt anyone like him will come along to fill the void he has left any time soon.
may he rest in peace, and if there is a heaven, I bet he's allready pissed off the other inmates by going in uninvited already.
|
|
#120
 2005-08-30, 00:22
|
the_mail_man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
nano me too
mailman2008(at)gmail(dot)com
|
|
#121
 2005-08-30, 02:43
|
superhornet59 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
ok, so of course you need a backup. if someone sees you doing something and you dont want any witnesses, or some guy is realy pissed cuz u went in his yar or something, you gotta do
something about it. i was thinking about chloroform. is it legal to ave chloroform? is it legal to knock people out with it? even if you dont but your in your night ops clothes and have it, and the cops catch you, is that enough to get you charged? thanks, Matt
|
|
#122
 2005-08-30, 03:05
|
superhornet59 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by ark_gamer:
I had a very risky but successful night op last night. It's the final night before school starts, so I snuck onto school grounds, got past some teachers still hanging around, and grafittied the building.
nice, on the day before school im gonna sneak in and inject epoxy into all the locks
|
|
#123
 2005-08-30, 07:33
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Oi Secant what's up with the forum?
|
|
#124
 2005-08-30, 16:44
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
welll read the anoncements i was adding security normally i would of closed the forum for anout an hour or two but secant wanted to keepit open so i just worked on the live systems which is why all that was happening
|
|
#125
 2005-08-31, 04:13
|
UN!F13D 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Midgetville low quality pictures.
Entrance 1: http://www.geocities.com/pistelli32/100_1057.JPG
Random normal shed: http://www.geocities.com/pistelli32/100_1058.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/pistelli32/100_1059.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/pistelli32/100_1060.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/pistelli32/100_1061.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/pistelli32/100_1062.JPG
AND this is the only one that u can tell is a midget house:
http://www.geocities.com/pistelli32/100_1063.JPG
I just exceeded bandwidth so i will describe the rest later.
|
|
#126
 2005-08-31, 04:37
|
lakelaxrookie49 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by UN!F13D:
Midgetville low quality pictures.
Entrance 1: http:/ /www.geoci ties.com/p istelli32/100_1057.JPG
Random normal shed: http:/ /www.geoci ties.com/p istelli32/100_1058.JPG
http:/ /www.geoci ties.com/p istelli32/100_1059.JPG
http:/ /www.geoci ties.com/p istelli32/100_1060.JPG
http:/ /www.geoci ties.com/p istelli32/100_1061.JPG
http:/ /www.geoci ties.com/p istelli32/100_1062.JPG
AND this is the only one that u can tell is a midget house:
http:/ /www.geoci ties.com/p istelli32/100_1063.JPG
I just exceeded bandwidth so i will describe the rest later. use photobucket or something other than geocities dude...
|
|
#127
 2005-08-31, 08:57
|
Ahk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
For convenience, the night ops forum is now available from
http://www.nightopsforum.com
nanobot nanobot is offline
Default hurray a domian name this is great http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif and ps http://www.nightops.tk is up and running too
[This message has been edited by nanobot (edited 08-31-2005).] nanobot
|
|
#128
 2005-09-01, 03:13
|
spider plant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
HOW COME I CLICK PAGE 4 AND GET AN ERROR IS OSMEONE NIGHT OPPING THE FORUM?
|
|
#129
 2005-09-01, 03:26
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by spider plant:
HOW COME I CLICK PAGE 4 AND GET AN ERROR IS OSMEONE NIGHT OPPING THE FORUM?
First off, theres no need to yell. No one is NO'ing the forum, dipshit. Its the internet. A mod deleted some posts, those posts made it up to page four, and when they got deleted, the page number stayed at four. In otherwords, forum glitch.
In other news-
Im going to infiltrate a school, get into the main office, and see if i can get into the computer system. All of your basic security. Cameras, magnetic door alarms, motion sensors, possibly sound sensors, and police zone checks every hour.
*This post is entirly hypothetical. Nothing will come of this hypothetical op. Its all in your head*
|
|
#130
 2005-09-01, 05:02
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
sounds good how you going to get around the magnetic sensors?
|
|
#131
 2005-09-01, 11:33
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Nano, (and anyone else who cares), my recon has shown that all of the doors have the dual hinges. If you dont know what that is, its where the doors swing both ways. Ive been working with my alarm system at home trying to use a magnet to bypass the door alarm, and i got it to work. If you want a step by step process, i can type it up and email it to you.
*Insert Disclaimer Here*
|
|
#132
 2005-09-01, 11:35
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by among_the_living:
Well..i mean Preston ENGLAND,lancashire....so if your american then it will be a different one http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif but if not, in much hoole, that small village in preston, about, id say, maybe a little over a year ago, there was a factory, or big office building there, near the A59 road, but they tore it down to build houses.
EDIT: if you give me your msn, or email or something we could talk, maybe do a night op sometime or something.
Aye, I do mean that Preston, add me at OSD@Talk21.com If you want. I don't go on Op's, but I know the area around here pretty well.
|
|
#133
 2005-09-01, 11:39
|
mcpeepanties 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I need to mask my body heat so lights don't turn on. Some have their sensitivity set so high that they turn on when I'm in the middle of the road.
|
|
#134
 2005-09-01, 21:47
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Whare do you sell stuff at?
The
Torch
Out
|
|
#135
 2005-09-02, 01:06
|
ark_gamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by mcpeepanties:
I need to mask my body heat so lights don't turn on. Some have their sensitivity set so high that they turn on when I'm in the middle of the road. Go for a quick swim in some liquid nitro.
|
|
#136
 2005-09-02, 03:32
|
10 elevenths 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Ahk:
For convenience, the night ops forum is now available from
http://www.nightopsforum.com Why aren't guests allowed?
HARDMAN HARDMAN is offline Moderator
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation Default Quote: quote:Originally posted by The Torch:
Whare do you sell stuff at?
The
Torch
Out Ebay
Overstock.com
Classified ads
People in the night ops forums HARDMAN
|
|
#137
 2005-09-02, 06:55
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Guests aren't allowed so more people join, also so unwelcome passers-by don't find out something they shouldn't(e.g. your parents).
|
|
#138
 2005-09-02, 08:58
|
se_killer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
--- hypotheticaly speaking ---
i went on my first night op. it was more of a scout op so that i could figure out the schedules of things and what i'll need and such. my objective was to go across a field of some weird agriculture(they grow weird shit in miami) and get with 20 yards of the building. it's almost 4:00 AM and i'm really tired because i've been on a 2 hour night op. i had to abort the op halfway because i'm almost positive that this guy thought that he might have saw something. well, i gotta crash now.
[This message has been edited by se_killer (edited 09-02-2005).]
|
|
#139
 2005-09-02, 14:26
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by blackcat:
Nano, (and anyone else who cares), my recon has shown that all of the doors have the dual hinges. If you dont know what that is, its where the doors swing both ways. Ive been working with my alarm system at home trying to use a magnet to bypass the door alarm, and i got it to work. If you want a step by step process, i can type it up and email it to you.
*Insert Disclaimer Here* I would realy like to now more. what type of magnetics and such please post step--by-step in resoases on the other forum
|
|
#140
 2005-09-02, 16:18
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Nanobot-
I will, it'll just have to wait until i get back from the beach for the weekend. I'll type it up and post it monday or tuesday.
|
|
#141
 2005-09-03, 03:51
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by blackcat:
Nanobot-
I will, it'll just have to wait until i get back from the beach for the weekend. I'll type it up and post it monday or tuesday. ok blackcat i will be waiting to see it. it sounds really interesting
|
|
#142
 2005-09-03, 21:36
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Whats happened to the nightopsforum?
|
|
#143
 2005-09-03, 22:06
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by lexxx666:
Whats happened to the nightopsforum? Yeah, it's not working.
|
|
#144
 2005-09-04, 01:39
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
oh i thought it was just me but i cant even get www.worldfreeweb.com to work for me any of you?
|
|
#145
 2005-09-04, 01:47
|
Pshycho Fraud 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
It hasnt worked for me for at least three weeks or so.
nanobot nanobot is offline
Default hum im currently setting up a new server with should be up in a couple hours and have the backup on it if saecant giver it to me nanobot
|
|
#146
 2005-09-04, 03:03
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Yeah, they must have shut it down again for some reason. Odd. Anyway, it'll be back up again in a bit. If www.worldfreeweb.com doesn't work, then it means that the server's down, as their site is on their own server. Be patient, I guess.
PF- Three weeks? Wtf? What does it tell you when you try to get on?
|
|
#147
 2005-09-04, 03:39
|
Pshycho Fraud 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Just the " This Page Cannot be Displayed or has Expired " thing. I remember some others talking about it a while ago in the last NO.
By the way can anyone here tell me the proper way to open a locked door with a crowbar. I am tring to find the quietest way while going about this. Any things that you have picked up that could help me?
[This message has been edited by Pshycho Fraud (edited 09-04-2005).]
|
|
#148
 2005-09-04, 16:55
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
im assuming you don't mean with a lockpick set?
I find that most ways other than lockpicks are too noisy so i just try to find another way around. Why not post some more details about the building so another way in could be figured?
|
|
#149
 2005-09-04, 18:57
|
Pshycho Fraud 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Yes I mean without a lock pick set. I still don't know how to pick a lock but as I keep going about NO it is becoming more apparent that this is a skill needed to have.
Trust me, there is no other way into this building except though the door. - sorry but I don't really want to say much at the moment about the place - From what I can tell, this door was originally built to be fairly strong, but the years seem to be finally getting to it. Now fortunately for me this objective is far enough away from others that silence is not 100% necessary, so I will be able to make a little bit of noise, but why not try to do this properly now when I can afford to try something new?
- P.F
|
|
#150
 2005-09-04, 20:34
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
does the door open out or in if out then just pull the hing pins out.
|
|
#151
 2005-09-04, 21:01
|
Nidias_91 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
whats a good idea for my first night op. i have clothes, and i would also like to make money on it. tonight im going to do some recon, and if theres any OBVIOUS things that i can do then i will. any help is appreciated,.
|
|
#152
 2005-09-05, 03:14
|
Pshycho Fraud 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
No, the pins are not within my grasp. Basically all Im asking is where in the door should I insert the crowbar? Should I place it by the lock or start at the bottom and work my way up to the top of the door? Does anyone know? Anything better that I could do instead?
|
|
#153
 2005-09-05, 04:10
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
put it at the latch and saperate the door frame and the door so that you can have agap between so you can just push the door open.
|
|
#154
 2005-09-05, 04:31
|
derrodude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Nidias_91:
whats a good idea for my first night op. i have clothes, and i would also like to make money on it. tonight im going to do some recon, and if theres any OBVIOUS things that i can do then i will. any help is appreciated,. Why dont you do an OP on a highschool, get yourself a balaclava or disguise and get some tools and break into the canteen or vending machines. Be cafeful not to alert sensors inside the buildings.
Cepheus Cepheus is offline Acolyte
London England Default I'm getting some new gloves for my night ops, what do you people think is better, Kevlar or Seal Skin? Cepheus
|
|
#155
 2005-09-05, 15:55
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Psycho Fraud have you considered drilling the lock? You'll need a portable electric drill with a bettery pack and it could take a while to drill the right place but it should work eventually. It will of course make a lot of noise but as you said this might not be a problem.
|
|
#156
 2005-09-05, 20:54
|
twe4k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
wow its been a while....but heres the scoop:
Building, rectangular with secrity cameras on each corner however on one corner a camera is covering the parking lot and not the side of the building so that leaves a blind spot in their security i plan on taking full advantage of.
Cameras: they look similer to this: http://tinyurl.com/cyrhy and need to know what kind of quality the picture is. The targeted area is very dark and i was wondering if a simple piece of duck tape would be enough. Becasue if the quality sucks and its dark then everything will just be a big dark blur without the ducktape and things will just be a little darker with the tape. These cameras will be monitored by a human so unplugging the cable is out of the question.
Once Inside: I think their is a small indoor security camera watching the door i will be using to gain entrance to the facility. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do with that? it may be dark but the camera will still see the door being opened and a dark figure come in.
[This message has been edited by twe4k (edited 09-05-2005).]
|
|
#157
 2005-09-06, 02:31
|
00258 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Do you know were the security guard (who watch's the cameras) is?
Can you see him? If so, wait until he leaves to go to the washroom or if he goes for a cigarette. Better if he goes for a smoke, you'll have about 7-10 minutes to do your thing.
Carry mace. Bear mace is great.
If it can take down a bear, it can take down a person.
|
|
#158
 2005-09-06, 02:44
|
Pshycho Fraud 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by 00258:
If it can take down a bear, it can take down a person. If you can dodge a wrench, then you can dodge a ball.
|
|
#159
 2005-09-06, 02:48
|
00258 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Dodge mace? You can be 9 feet away from bear mace and you will begin to freak out.
The bear did. Trust me. If you know what your doing.
|
|
#160
 2005-09-06, 04:30
|
twe4k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
no the guards not a problem, the camera watching the door is. Hes out in some little shack thing in the parking lot
|
|
#161
 2005-09-06, 08:09
|
Rock 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I would join your forum,
but the serious lack of good posters(there's about 5) has me turning away, there's about 4 people with 100's of post when they've been on one/two op(which they now think they're ultra pro).
The only reason they have such a high post count is because it's a "race" to get the highest, I could put all their posts together and they would include less 'good information' than a quality poster, not only that one of them is a moderator where as another great poster is not even recognised.
Quote: quote: posted by lexxx on the N.O forum
You can just tell, skinny, weathered pock marked face, desperate...why else would he be trying to rob people in broad daylight?
Or it could have been crack etc...take your pic Someone asked a great question: how?
You assume because he tried to rob you he must be taking drugs? You feel you must
then place them into a group to make yourself feel superior? Allot of people have similar issues, another reason not to.
The number of the word 'you' is spelt "u" is just wrong.
Nano bot's old forum was so much better, the questions were answered faster and people didn't spam it so much.
This is night ops, not shit, not day ops, NIGHT-OPS.
Here are some suggestions to help your forum.
-Encourage better spelling
-Remove the weaker moderates(Moderators should know their stuff about night ops,
one op doesn't make you pro).
-Merge them into all around moderators(you can have user groups? Then make the whole group moderators of each forum).
OR add a secondary admin.
Not everyone can be a mod, fewer quality ones would work better.
(You have the control you don't have to think about feelings)
-Lock posts in the announcement forum and close it to non moderators/admin and delete everyone else's post other than the announcement.
It's announcement not
"here's another forum for you to get posts in, create short posts so you can reply many times"
-Stop all the talk about a sponsor and ads you're never going to get someone interested in an illegal activity, especially since it's against the rules. No one will sponsor it because what's the point? At most 5 people would buy their product. Publicising night ops is such a stupid idea.
-Make a decent site where you can host reviews of things and good resources as somebody suggested.
There </rant>
Don't defend it either you know it's all true.
[quote fix]
[This message has been edited by Rock (edited 09-06-2005).]
|
|
#162
 2005-09-06, 11:14
|
wavecal22 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
no offense, but your site is a douche bag.i think totse needs to make a whole section about night ops for us! i mean there are a ton of us, and it would be a lot more well served than b&e, or arts, or all of that crap.
|
|
#163
 2005-09-06, 14:29
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Psycho Fraud you had any more developments on getting through that door yet?
The cordless drill is still my personal recomendation. Bullchaser Bullchaser is offline Acolyte
California Send a message via ICQ to Bullchaser Default hey anyone in the NYC wanna do Night ops or does anybody wanna buy a laptop cheap Bullchaser
|
|
#164
 2005-09-07, 05:47
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
yeah this like the third geration of opper here so most of the old ones have moved on or such
|
|
#165
 2005-09-07, 05:52
|
ark_gamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
How can i get into my school if the windows are bulletproof and the doors alarmed? No guards or cameras.
|
|
#166
 2005-09-07, 06:21
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
wtf bulletproof how do you know? if they told it is a lie. oh on a side note bullet RESATANT glass will not stop an arrow or something simlar.
|
|
#167
 2005-09-07, 06:38
|
Rock 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
sdjs: I can tell from this ingenious piece Quote: quote:Location: Yo mamma' you out smart me.
Nano it's not so much about the spelling it's just abbreviating that gets me when I see
"hey how do u get ur stuff?" and "When u r better" etc when it's not necessary.
I know you try and I really don't care, as long as it's legible without every you spelt u. I again may have taken it too far but I respect you for understanding, thanks.
You and Psychlonic are IMHO the tied for the best posters on that site.
Message for 'lexxx': have you ever taken heroin? Read Night ops V.
Yes I've been around longer than you, I contributed to almost that whole thread (page 3+) until I ran into the law (which I left for a while).
And no I wasn't referring to you, you've shown you have decent skills, sorry if you felt I was attacking you.
Secant
You've taken away the most of the night ops people from the totse thread so where can I go for night ops?
The old thread was great, no one could spam, and it was intelligent conversation.
None of you have defended with anything other than "I can't spell 'you' properly, take that hahaha, I'm such a kewl"
Well sdjs the jokes on you, you're just further proving your ignorance.
You've got 6 moderators.
Stop the applications for new mods and upgrade a few of the mods into all around so you always have someone modding.
Your forum had a great start, but everything has the potential to be better.
I'm sorry if this is seeming to be an attack, but I felt the need to voice my opinion.
I realise I could have said it with less personal attacks.
I apologise I admit I was being an ass hole.
|
|
#168
 2005-09-07, 22:50
|
Pshycho Fraud 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
OK so I went back to the building on a last recon OP. I found absolutely no way to loosen the windows, large metal fencing in front of it and besides, I cant even fit through the tiny space.-It seems that I have really underestimated this door.It is still is quite strong; Im sure that it is possible to break through but I really dont want to leave evidence of someone being there. I noticed a tree, that for some reason I had not realized previously what this could mean, which was growing close enough that I could jump on to the roof. I climbed it with some difficulty and managed to see out onto the top of this building.( It didnt look so high from the ground below so I decided no to jump this time) Any way there was a vent sticking out of the top of the roof, the kind that either takes in air of blows it out. I was wondering if this is a possible way into the building, or is this just wishful thinking? Advice would be appreciated.
|
|
#169
 2005-09-08, 01:26
|
KolmeK 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I really was resisting joining in on commenting on the Night Ops forum, but now I feel I have to say something. As a moderator there, I must say I am yet to see you (Rock) contribute anything useful, unless under another name? You have very valid points, and the site certainly has issues that has to be addressed, such as pointless moderators, but there is nothing I can do about this. What I do want to say is not everyone is born a night ops master over night. Some people suck, and they have to learn somewhere. These people that suck, and post without knowing anything, are the ones that I feel it is my real duty to help. People that have it figured out, don't need some forum to tell them how to get into a building or stalk through someone's back yard, they can figure it out on there own with a little common sense. I am sure someone will call me a noob or whatever for sharing the years of experience I have with others, but so be it. End of my rant.
EDIT: Oh, Pshycho Fraud, I highly suggest you not try this, unless you know for a fact you can fit, and it drops straight into the building. People have gotten stuck in vents like this and had to wait till the cops came to rescue them, or fallen very far to their deaths. You might want to look for an access hatch on the roof. I have entered several buildings through maintenance hatches on the roof. Also, some skylights open from the outside or can be unscrewed. Find another way in.
[This message has been edited by KolmeK (edited 09-08-2005).]
|
|
#170
 2005-09-08, 05:22
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
yeah on the vent idea i wouldnt do it unless you do some more research if you have camera take tons of pictures of it (side view, top view, detailed in side if you could) use something for scale if you could to see if you would fit. if are doing to do the vent thing post agian and i will give you my basic ropes use in opping speach.
|
|
#171
 2005-09-08, 16:52
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
CORDLESS DRILL!!!! works on any door mate.
|
|
#172
 2005-09-09, 14:31
|
twe4k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
well the NO forums went to hell in a hand basket...but anywase can someone give me the URl to these new NO forums? I consider myself a veteren operator and would like to set some of the guys in the new NO foums on the right track...and by the looks of it you guys could use a good poster
KolmeK KolmeK is offline Acolyte
Somewhere in the US of A Default Quote: quote:Originally posted by twe4k:
well the NO forums went to hell in a hand basket...but anywase can someone give me the URl to these new NO forums? I consider myself a veteren operator and would like to set some of the guys in the new NO foums on the right track...and by the looks of it you guys could use a good poster http://nightopsforum.worldfreeweb.com
KolmeK
|
|
#173
 2005-09-10, 06:43
|
Stop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Bullchaser:
hey anyone in the NYC wanna do Night ops or does anybody wanna buy a laptop cheap Laptop? Drop me an E-mail at Aelous@gmail.com
|
|
#174
 2005-09-12, 14:16
|
Smokeyb 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
hey ive been waiting to post here for awhile
---this is totaly hypothetical---
my best freand and I went on our first night op like 4 weeks ago and it was nothing big here it goes
the mission was for me to get on top of an old school and be the look out while he checked this shed across the street. on the way there we had some mis haps like i ran into a fence and did a faceplant in some landscaping rocks and he got closelined by a cloaths line and almost lost his glasses(we found them)and we chose a really hard rainy night but the rest of it went alright. we dident find anything in the shed worth taking for a suvineer or anything but it was setting a president by us knowing we can go
well im off to school remember this was toatal fiction http://www.totse.com/bbs/wink.gif
|
|
#175
 2005-09-12, 22:55
|
crowbar monkey 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Ok, so I've been wanting to go on a SERIOUS op for a while now, and by that I mean actually accomplish something. any suggestions?
|
|
#176
 2005-09-13, 03:24
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I havent been on the comp lately (i punched a hole in the wall), and i just snuck on.
Me and my friend are considering doing a serious night-op on a walmart thats going up outside of town. The walmart is already making in-town businesses going out, and im not letting it continue. My friend feels the same way, and he is someone i would trust my life with.
I plan to completely sabotage this construction site.
Details later.
|
|
#177
 2005-09-13, 04:08
|
Smokeyb 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
sorry for my typos/ spelling http://www.totse.com/bbs/frown.gif any who where are the original people like infered and vine man and others, POST i love your guys veiws/stories and things
|
|
#178
 2005-09-13, 13:36
|
Smokeyb 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
crow bar if you have any run down buildings that are used for storage or somthing thats a good place to start
|
|
#179
 2005-09-14, 04:55
|
bear_snatch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
does anyone know a good site for getting really really cheap spraypaint i need it for i op on my old school
|
|
#180
 2005-09-16, 05:29
|
c2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Home depot or some other hardware store doesn't have you covered?
|
|
#181
 2005-09-17, 17:35
|
Sanity0verRated 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Ops should never involve spraypaint. Thats just vandalism, and not really an op.
Secant Secant is offline Regular
Default Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Sanity0verRated:
Ops should never involve spraypaint. Thats just vandalism, and not really an op. I wonder how many times this will have to be reiterated. Here is infiltration's ethics guide that somebody posted on the forums: http://www.infiltration.org/ethics-nodisclaimer.html . It's not completely applicable, but it has some very good ponts that should be paid attention to. Secant
|
|
#182
 2005-09-18, 06:53
|
Stop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Does no one have the time to give me any constructive advice? I want to op during the day, but when it comes time, I can't think of a reason, nor do I have the will to op. Help?
|
|
#183
 2005-09-18, 07:57
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Try planning, if you plan it out you'll be more excited. Recon, walk past your target a few times see entries/exits if it's a building.
Spray paint, no.
Go join a decent crew and learn to do it properly
and stop calling it night ops!
|
|
#184
 2005-09-18, 16:07
|
karn 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Army Field Manuals
CAMOUFLAGE, CONCEALMENT, AND DECOYS http://tinyurl.com/8rqwp
survival, evasion, and recovery http://tinyurl.com/79ovf
thought you all might like these http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif
|
|
#185
 2005-09-19, 01:08
|
c2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Psychlonic:
Hey c2, where have you been? I thought you left the scene for good. Are you back in the shadows?
Yes actually I've been forced out of "retirement" a few months ahead of schedule. I had to retire for a while to let things die down.
|
|
#186
 2005-09-19, 04:50
|
bear_snatch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
ok so me and my friend want to break into my old schools and frame some kids.... is there a good way to get access we were there?
|
|
#187
 2005-09-19, 04:56
|
c2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
You better know your computers. It's not as simple as walking in and changing some grades. You will need a username and password if you want to get into the server without cracking it, and the log on time will be recorded. They will find out which grades were changed and who would have the reason to change them. That being you.
|
|
#188
 2005-09-19, 16:31
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
i agree with c2 but i do suggest that if you can op in twice then rape the server crack the passwords need then op back in and do what ever.
|
|
#189
 2005-09-19, 18:48
|
B-Phaze 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Hmm at the business school I went to, the server is running constantly, and I don't think you need the password as it's already logged in... But then again it is behind locked doors in a little room, but I doubt that any of you guys would have problems with that lock...
I myself have been thinking about breaking into my former school and changing my own grades as I totally ought to get better grades... But I don't know if they're even saved digitally anywhere, or whether maybe they just have a copy of my diploma or something...
|
|
#190
 2005-09-19, 22:06
|
bear_snatch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
yeah, locks werent a problem at the school. the password was saved to the computer so we logged on and made a couple of people fail and gave some ppl who will be framed A's. oh and something else, what is the most trouble you could get in for car shopping?
Sanity0verRated Sanity0verRated is offline Regular
Tennessee Default There isn't really a 'most' trouble you can get in. It depends on what you get caught with, how many cars, all that stuff. My friend got 3 months in juvy. Sanity0verRated
|
|
#191
 2005-09-21, 07:16
|
c2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by bear_snatch:
yeah, locks werent a problem at the school. the password was saved to the computer so we logged on and made a couple of people fail and gave some ppl who will be framed A's. oh and something else, what is the most trouble you could get in for car shopping? Don't say a word til you get your lawyer. He will tell you what you're looking at.
|
|
#192
 2005-09-21, 12:43
|
Smokeyb 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
hey guys been awhile again like a week or so
any who what would be the best way to get into an old school im not sure if it has alarms but im not sure so if i have to run i can, and its not that far from a hide out and its really not that far from a freands house
any way lets get some night op storys in here
[This message has been edited by Smokeyb (edited 09-21-2005).]
|
|
#193
 2005-09-21, 15:45
|
ark_gamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Does Urban Exploration count as a night op? I've been doing a lot of that lately, like sneaking up to abandoned buildings and trying to gain entry. It actually provides quite a challenge, especially when the target is heavyly boarded up and across the street from a police station.
|
|
#194
 2005-09-21, 16:29
|
Florida Snow 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
^I don't see why not, IF you were to be caught its still break & enter and/or tresspassing.
|
|
#195
 2005-09-21, 19:43
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Ark-Gamer, what you do is the perfect example of a night-op! Thats the way!
You dont understand how happy you just made me. Seriously, i might cry.
The possibility of getting caught is something we all accept. Dont think about that too much.
|
|
#196
 2005-09-22, 08:04
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by ark_gamer:
Does Urban Exploration count as a night op? yes urban exploration is excatly how oping started out and is how it sould be still.
what is up with the forum www.worldfreeweb.com works but not our forum
[This message has been edited by nanobot (edited 09-22-2005).]
|
|
#197
 2005-09-22, 17:58
|
ark_gamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Lately, I've really gotten away from the whole car shopping and vandalism thing and more into urban exloration. No profit, but i love the challenge. Plus, I make up objectives like photographing something or whatever to keep it interesting.
So last night, I decided I would get into a gravel pit/concrete factory place and take some pictures. I went down the long access road after parking my car and approached the place. It was empty. Mind you, this is an active site, not abandoned.
Seeing that is was empty, I went into the main building. There was a ton of machinery, adn I spied at least three levels of catwalks. I figured it would be fun to check them out.
I got up to three stories and walked around the perimeter of the building. Then I heard a truck engine.
A semi with a tank trailer was pulling into the complex fast, and I was thirty feet in the air. I dashed inside and went flying down the stairs. When I got to the bottom, the truck was parked and the driver got out. I flattened myself against the wall as he walked past the door next to me.
The moment he was gone, I silently flew out and BOOKED IT up the access road to my car and drove off. I'm confident he didn't see me.
That's the kind of thrill I'm talkin about.
|
|
#198
 2005-09-23, 01:44
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I don't know what's up with the forum, I'm hoping that it's just another server lapse (especially because I haven't backed up in waaaay to long and the ftp server isn't up).
It's great that there are still people not out for profit. We could use you on the forum.
|
|
#199
 2005-09-23, 06:31
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I have a theory it's been deleted, I've got www.nightops.worldfreewebs.com just incase of this (they're now using manual sign up)
I think if were going serious we need a pay server with not many "rules".
Any way if you have a server we can use RISK.NO@GMAIL.COM or Email Secant.
Cheers, Risk.
(Secant it doesn't matter as long as we've got most of the members on the db)
nanobot nanobot is offline
Default the problem with "ruleless" server you pay a peruim for. For http://www.havenco.com/products_and_services/rates.html adult hosting becouse they have less rules and are proably nanobot
|
|
#200
 2005-09-23, 12:47
|
Smokeyb 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Yea there are morals in night oping. sometimes people take it to far but its just annoying when they plan the whole mission for profit. i use a somewhat of a reward system if im in a building and theres like a flag on the building thats a good flag im gunna snach it but pleaase please dont make an effort to steal remember: exploration thats the key
|
|
#201
 2005-09-23, 16:01
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
my reward system is so cracked out i take one useless thing that look like nothing for example a
pen, a ceiling tile, or a broken harddrive
|
|
#202
 2005-09-23, 18:54
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
^i do the same. A sticker with the company name, a pen, etc etc. Nothing for profit, EVER.
|
|
#203
 2005-09-23, 19:11
|
Dark Kaiser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Some Old Drunk Guy:
^i do the same. A sticker with the company name, a pen, etc etc. Nothing for profit, EVER. What if there was $1 000 000 in cash just lying there?
Since the forum has been deleted, it's nice to see that the original totse night ops is being used again. Totse just wasn't the same without a trip to night ops.
|
|
#204
 2005-09-23, 19:43
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Fucking assholes deleted the forum.
|
|
#205
 2005-09-23, 20:25
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Maybe turn on a swiss server?
Just an idea, I don't know shit about laws and everything
|
|
#206
 2005-09-23, 20:32
|
fuckwit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I am new to the whole night opping thing and i have to sneak out without my parents noticing because my dad is an insomniac. this is kind of good because it adds challange.
on my street there is a post office. this post office is boarded up and deserted long ago. locked up properly and all that shit. i am good at night ops because i have good night vision and i have always been able to move silently. Heres the story that made me happy.
i was ready and prepared with my crobar, black clothes, balaclava and a bag to carry a trophy in. i set off, creeping down the stairs and suddenly i heard my dad get up. he was going to the kitchen to get a drink. what do i do?
in the end i just stood completely still and stopped breathing. thankfully for me my dad was in a drunken stupor and he walked straight past me. ha, fool. i snuck out of the front door and looked around. there was no one about. i started to creep silently down the road, feeling the reasuring weight of the crobar in my hand. getting to the post office was easy. i didnt see or hear another person. 'hmmmm' i said to myself 'i should go round the back, its a bit open here'. besides all the boarded up windows were stuck solid. i crept round the back, carefull to avoid debris and random cardboard boxes. when i reached the back of the building a black despair gripped me. the only way in was a back door that was locked. i did not know how to pick locks and as such my op had been a faliure. i had just started to walk back when i heard a sound to the right. i quickly crouched down among the boxes and watched as a person emerged from the building next door and slowly walked my way. suddenly they whipped out a torch and shined it on me. startled i let out a muffled cry and as the figure advanced i fell back in terror. i then remembered i had a torch to and i shined it on the mysterious person. to my astonishment it was another night opper who judging by his set of lock picks and a tension wrench in his hand actually knew how to pick locks. He said 'mind giving me a hand with this lock'.
Half an hour later we were concratulating each other on a perfect night op. and setting up a time to go on another op
it seems to me that i have found the perfect night op buddy cause he is clumsy and slow but i am elegant and quick. but he makes up for it with an extensive knoledge of tricks with wich, between us we can explore anywhere. Im so happy
|
|
#207
 2005-09-23, 22:33
|
bear_snatch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
hypothetical situation: my friend bought a switch blade, taser, and brass knuckles off Ebay where could that land you in Seattle?
|
|
#208
 2005-09-24, 00:07
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Yep, they deleted the forum all right. Hopefully the backups will be able to restore the site. Risk, e-mail me at flakzilla @gmail.com (just remove the space), and we can figure out how to get it back up.
B-Phaze B-Phaze is offline Regular
Middle of nowhere. Send a message via MSN to B-Phaze Default Damn you guys, I wanna be a night op already! :/
I've always been fascinated with doing stuff without others knowing, and being one with the dark and stuff like that. Oh and yeah, I've always liked stealing, so sorry you guys who are all religious about the non-profit stuff, it's just that stealing serves as a good motive for me.
I just have nowhere to go on missions, as there's no abandoned buildings or anything... I could do a B&E in some not-left building but... I suppose I'd have to know how to pick a lock to do that.
Will google give me that ability, or do I need to buy me tools of some sort? B-Phaze
|
|
#209
 2005-09-24, 04:21
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
ok once you guys get your backup sorted out here are some site to plug them into http://freehostia.com/
http ://www.100 webspace.c om/freepla n.html
i will look for morelater on if need be.
[This message has been edited by nanobot (edited 09-24-2005).]
|
|
#210
 2005-09-25, 01:10
|
Nocturnal Variant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by B-Phaze:
Damn you guys, I wanna be a night op already! :/ What the fuck...?
Quote: quote:Originally posted by B-Phaze:
I could do a B&E in some not-left building but... I suppose I'd have to know how to pick a lock to do that.
Will google give me that ability, or do I need to buy me tools of some sort? Google for tools, and for information. Experience is best for understanding something. And also, you really don't seem to understand much about night ops. Read up about it.
Cmon, you say you like stealing, and then ask how to steal.
You need to learn some shit.
-GuerillaKing
[This message has been edited by Nocturnal Variant (edited 09-25-2005).]
|
|
#211
 2005-09-25, 12:38
|
derrodude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
feels good to have night ops back on totse.
As darkkaiser said visiting totse wasnt the same without night ops in action.
|
|
#212
 2005-09-25, 17:35
|
Emoo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I'm going to try and do a night op on the local school im going to make it easier by spliting it up over the nights as its my first night op and dont want to rush in. Tonight im going to just head up and do some recon look at ways to get in what security they have outside and any obsticals have a look though the windows see if I can see anything, I dont go to this school so I dont know what its like on the inside thus why im reconing first, ill also check the schools website as they may have a map of the school. After this I can concentrate on how to get in.
|
|
#213
 2005-09-26, 01:09
|
iaintme 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
cool
|
|
#214
 2005-09-26, 02:26
|
Narukagami Warrior 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Hey Psychlonic, maybe you could email it to some of us.
|
|
#215
 2005-09-26, 02:53
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
http://www.totse.com/bbs/frown.gif I lost my dark grey set of ugg boots http://www.totse.com/bbs/frown.gif
Psychlonic, if you want some help I've got a few "indoor" ops I could share + pictures of gear and the target building (and techniques used).
Sorry about the delay Secant I didn't read that until today http://www.totse.com/bbs/frown.gif Emailed
|
|
#216
 2005-09-26, 03:24
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Risk,
I'd be glad to include any stories you have to share, my e-mail address is pretty obvious, being my username @hotmail.
Pictures are a difficult subject. As I have few pictures that are useful and have no way to put pictures from my digital camera onto my computer, a lot of them will be photoshopped and/or obtained as is from the internet. That said, I'm not sure how many or even what kind of pictures I'll be needing yet, but I'll let you know when.
|
|
#217
 2005-09-26, 03:30
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I did some surrveilance with my new binoculars earlier. Ive been watching the neighbors semi hot daughter for a while. Still no action yet.
nanobot nanobot is offline
Default good to hear about the new version but why not put it in pdf format it can hold pictures and is supported by mostly every computer out there (i do mine in pdf). nanobot
|
|
#218
 2005-09-26, 14:30
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Secant, what happened to the forum? If you need a new host, Ive got a SUPERB one. That old one was always shit.
Ive set up a forum and, no exageration, I could have done it in 10 minutes. Its free btw.
|
|
#219
 2005-09-26, 16:14
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
lexxx does it have cpanel or someother so secant can upload a backup
|
|
#220
 2005-09-26, 17:00
|
Modzilla 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by nanobot:
lexxx does it have cpanel or someother so secant can upload a backup You can do database back-ups from the form software. (Atleast in phpBB or SMF) If not you could simply back-up everything through FTP and make a archive of it.
|
|
#221
 2005-09-26, 17:11
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I just completed my first B&E night op BIG EDITin a while. I think it was a sort of government building. There was a security light above the window where i was going in, so all i did was just rip off the sensor and short out the light.
Then, i just popped the window lock with my crowbar, opened the window, and went in. I only spent about an hour inside and looked around. I forgot take something as a trophyish sort of thing. Easy op.
[This message has been edited by Some Old Drunk Guy (edited 09-27-2005).]
|
|
#222
 2005-09-26, 18:31
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by nanobot:
good to hear about the new version but why not put it in pdf format it can hold pictures and is supported by mostly every computer out there (i do mine in pdf). I'm thinking about it, the only reason I like the MHTML format is that it seems to hold more information at a smaller filesize than PDF, and MHTML can be used on any computer with Internet Explorer, and I'm pretty sure Netscape and it's variants.
In any case, when I'm finished I can simply do a convert over to PDF and see how it looks.
|
|
#223
 2005-09-26, 18:36
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
not sure its called cpanel, but there is obviously an admin panel where you can edit and manage the site.
Dont know if you can download backup files...
Actually, Ill email secant as Ive got his address somewhere.
|
|
#224
 2005-09-26, 18:38
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by lexxx666:
not sure its called cpanel, but there is obviously an admin panel where you can edit and manage the site.
Dont know if you can download backup files...
Actually, Ill email secant as Ive got his address somewhere.
EDIT: this was supposed to come out at the end of p5, thought p6 was void..
|
|
#225
 2005-09-26, 19:01
|
Dark Kaiser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Psychlonic:
A couple days ago I talked to an Army recruiter, and long story short, it turns out I can't get into infantry until sometime around December... so I'm pretty pissed off about that at the moment. Don't bother asking me why, suffice to say it's nothing major, but it's an annoyance none the less.
So... now that I suddenly have a surplus of time on my hands, I'm working on a project I've put off for way too long: Way of the Shadow 3.0. I can't say how long this is going to take, but it's going to be a complete revamp of the old one since I've had more experience with more equipment, and have been trying out new techniques lately. Furthermore, I'm going to rename the guide, so it won't actually be called "The Way of the Shadow" as I was never really serious about that name, and I feel it's a bit misleading as to the contents (i.e. not ninjitsu). Still deciding on that name.
What I can say though is that the methods are going to be a lot more refined and detailed in explanation. I am also considering the idea of making this in the MHTML format, adding pictures and diagrams in it, as I feel the words alone just aren't enough to get the ideas across. For example, I really want to get pictures of each camouflage in darkness to give a good idea of what works and what doesn't. Should I do this, I will also make a text-only version to submit to the TOTSE text-files.
This new version will also have more detailed stories, hopefully giving people an idea of what to expect when getting into a certain type of situation.
Finally, this is going to be absolutely packed with links to websites and guides that will help even more.
Anyways, just a heads up. Sounds good
|
|
#226
 2005-09-26, 22:13
|
bear_snatch 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
is there anyway to make homemade flashbangs maybe with fuse not like a grenade?
nanobot nanobot is offline
Default if you use phpbb on a free site it puts a banner at the top of EVERY page and the backup is opened in a page see the porblem? nanobot
|
|
#227
 2005-09-26, 23:51
|
derrodude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Of recent I have been having some trouble sneaking out of the house, the back door is squeaking more than usual and cant be opened without excessive noise. Ive considered lubricating the hinges but WD40 leaves a obvious smell. Does anyone know of any lubricants which dont have a odour?
|
|
#228
 2005-09-27, 01:06
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Lex how are the rules on that site?
|
|
#229
 2005-09-27, 03:13
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by bear_snatch:
is there anyway to make homemade flashbangs maybe with fuse not like a grenade? flash bangs arent really used in night ops, due to the fact that it alerts security to your presence. if it is unavoidable however, here is a step by step guide:
1. get some paper casing. could be an m80 casing, used estes rocket tube, whatever, as long as its paper.
2. drill a fuse hole in the middle of the tube, straight through one side of the tube. make sure that your fuse can fit through. insert fuse (3 inches of visco saftey fuse), and place a small bead of white glue around the fuse to hold in the comp.
3. mix a 50:50 mixture Potassium Nitrate, (KNO3) and Magnesium (Mg).
4. plug one side of your paper tube with epoxy, balled up paper with glue on top, etc. stay away from hard plugs, because of the explosion, they will turn into high velocity missles.
5. fill tube 3/4's of the way with the 50:50 KNO3/Mg mix.
6. plug other end of tube.
7. test to see if it is bright enough... if not, reduce the level of KNO3 and increase the Mg accordingly.
DISCLAIMER-
this was written purely for the entertainment of my own imagination, nothing else. if you decide to make this, its your own head.
EDIT-
derrodude-
why not try mineral oil?
[This message has been edited by blackcat (edited 09-27-2005).]
|
|
#230
 2005-09-27, 03:16
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Rules don't matter so much right now, as long as they won't remove us right away. This is going to be somewhat of a temporary arrangement until I can get a more permanent one. Lexxx and Risk, I have e-mailed you. We'll sort it out, don't worry. Like hell if I'm going to let the forum die!
BTW- Psychlonic, excellent. I can't wait to see it.
|
|
#231
 2005-09-27, 10:46
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
While the forum is down, night ops posters can use a corner of my forum, which is still under construction and for something unrelated to night ops, as a sort of emergency bulletin board.
Go right to the end, under miscellaneous, Ive started a topic called night ops. You dont have to be a member but, for the reasons mentioned above, be discreet.
The address is: http://cybertrade.myfreeforum.org/
[This message has been edited by lexxx666 (edited 09-27-2005).]
|
|
#232
 2005-09-27, 12:53
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Why don't we just use this site?
Anyway, I'll be back on topic now.
Recently *I had a dream* (following the LT trend http://www.totse.com/bbs/cool.gif ) where I entered a factory I'll post the whole op later, when I get sometime.
I've tried to make a forum[nightops.wfw.com] however I seem to be running into "Please ensure both the install/ and contrib/ directories are deleted" I'll figure it out tomorrow as I'm going on an op in around an hour, gotta gear up and go through the plans.
Cheers.
|
|
#233
 2005-09-27, 13:12
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Theres only one thread here. I, members or even guests can add multiple threads. Anyway, dont use it if you dont want to.
[This message has been edited by lexxx666 (edited 09-27-2005).]
|
|
#234
 2005-09-27, 15:05
|
ark_gamer 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I explored a five story construction site on campus today. I had to follow the fence around it for a while until I found a gap. Once inside, I had to move across a good thirty meters of rebar and limestone slabs to get to the side of the building. I hoisted myself through a window and droped
inside.
I headed upstairs and went all the way to the roof. After hanging out down, dodged some late night college students, and left. All in all, a
|
|
#235
 2005-09-27, 17:16
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Psyclonic, just make sure you cover the different methods used by night oppers.
Some Opers, like me, use brute force for entry, while others, rely on stealth and covering their tracks.
Both are alright, make sure you cover that.
Smokeyb Smokeyb is offline Regular
Default yes its back up again...
back to night oping i like to be a steathy silent type but if i have to IF I HAVE TO i will use brute force to gain entry i love my cats claw
"total imagination"
[This message has been edited by Smokeyb (edited 09-28-2005).] Smokeyb
|
|
#236
 2005-09-28, 13:47
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Risk you set it up on the old server? The same one who closed us down?
Secant are you there dude? Whats going on? Ive emailed you...
[This message has been edited by lexxx666 (edited 09-28-2005).]
|
|
#237
 2005-09-28, 18:10
|
Dark Kaiser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Does anybody here happen to have a copy Night Ops I somewhere by infrared, from the start?
|
|
#238
 2005-09-28, 18:14
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Well what happend to the new site? I found a tunnle that gose for about a mile. When they are done with it, it will conecked to the one downtown and a few strip malls. Oped a few construction sites found nothing. got on top of a strip mall.
The
Torch
Out
|
|
#239
 2005-09-28, 23:22
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
any one know how to get trought flexable steel conduit like this http://www.polsteins.com/prod0087454.html no befor all the bolt cutters, thermite, explosives come out of the woodwork. I need the cable inside intacked and the hole needs to be large enought i could pull cord out and splict it and just mess with it in gernal.
any ideas?
|
|
#240
 2005-09-29, 00:31
|
KolmeK 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
To bad about the site, we really need somewhere that you pay for, then we can really say
whatever we want.
SWIM might go out on an op later, but the building he wants is only like a block away from the police station. It is tucked back in an alcove hidden by other buildings, so entry will be possible without much trouble. I did recon on it earlier in the week in the daylight. No security, and you can park far away and sneak along the railroad tracks. It will be an awesome place to explore.
As for the cable, the best way to cut it would be with a hacksaw or small metal saw or some kind. You could also use bolt or wire cutters if you were careful. Either way, you have to be careful not too cut too deep. You could also pull it apart, or pry the pieces apart with a small screwdriver. If silence is key then use the last method of prying it apart.
|
|
#241
 2005-09-29, 02:36
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Torch Ive just read ur thread again, getting on top of a strip mall sounds interesting. What u going to do about that? Do u think they keep the money there overnight?!..(Joke for any1 else reading)
Psychlonic where can I get a copy of ur guide? Can you let me know either here or post or link to it on my forum. Thanx.
Edit: My forums at http://cybertrade.myfreeforum.org/
Go to the end under 'miscellaneous'
[This message has been edited by lexxx666 (edited 09-29-2005).]
|
|
#242
 2005-09-29, 02:37
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I'm still here. All you guys have to do is tough it out on this thread until saturday (or friday night). I'll have (comparatively) oodles of time then to get a new host and restore the forum from my backups. I'm sorry for my poor response to this, but it really couldn't have come at a worse time. Just stay tuned, I'll let you know what's going on.
I appreciate all your efforts to set up an interim forum, but you don't need to worry about it (unless you positively cannot live without one). This is how I'm going to fix it, so we should stop sabotaging the thread and make some helpful posts! Cheers!
Dark Kaiser, I believe this is what you're looking for:
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Archives/Ar...-7-004673.html
|
|
#243
 2005-09-29, 19:12
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
That original thread is really interesting. Whatever happened to that infrared guy? He knew his shit.
|
|
#244
 2005-09-29, 22:38
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Lexx I think that guy went to jail. The stip mall thing. No they more than likly dont keep money thare over night, but they still have items in thare. You could walk out of thare with hunders of dollors of stuff.
Torch
Out
lexxx666 lexxx666 is offline
london. england Default He went to jail for night opping? Shit.Or was it for something else, did you know him?
You read the post from the guy (not infrared)who said he shot three people?! That one had to be bullshit!
lexxx666
|
|
#245
 2005-09-29, 23:16
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
A long time ago some one posted and ask what happend to infrared and some one seid he went to jail for night oping. You never know whats bullshit or not.
At my work I got alot of Anit-CutGloves and Slip-on Anti-slip shoes. If anyone wants any I can get
them in any sizes. For people here my friends. I will sell them for $25 for a pair + shipping. Give me a mail at charles30000@yahoo.com
Torch
Out
|
|
#246
 2005-09-30, 02:10
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
He moved to a different state I think.
|
|
#247
 2005-09-30, 03:01
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I just finished reading the original "nighttime ops" thread from the archive, and figured I'd add a side-discussion for anyone not busy posting ops.
Does anyone here remember "SerpentMage"? After reading the thread, I realized I forgot how talented he seemed. Does anyone know if he still posts here or elsewhere?
Remember Ale? Remember Blacksheep? Heh, couldn't resist. For those who don't know, it's for the best. The sorriest of their posts were deleted from the thread, so you won't find them anywhere.
It's interesting to see how far everyone that still ops has come. I especially found Distromnia's school op funny. Then again, mine weren't much better, I sounded almost like a fucking kewl.
|
|
#248
 2005-09-30, 09:57
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Someone posted this on my forum, I dont know if its THE new forum or what or even if it's secant's work - there's no back-up files on it yet.
They asked someone to post it here, its: http://nightops.net/
[This message has been edited by lexxx666 (edited 09-30-2005).]
|
|
#249
 2005-09-30, 22:24
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Risk:
He moved to a different state I think. If he just moved to a new state he would not just stop posting.
Psychlonic I think that the opers back then had more skill than they do now. But its hard to tell the truth from all the bull shit.
Lexxx its not THE new fourm. Its A New fourm. The guy Haze ownes the it. SO this time we will not get shut down. I think that we should have the back-up files sent over thare. Nano and Secant.what do you guys think about this?
|
|
#250
 2005-09-30, 23:31
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by lexxx666:
Someone posted this on my forum, I dont know if its THE new forum or what or even if it's secant's work - there's no back-up files on it yet.
They asked someone to post it here, its: http://nightops.net/
It's somebody else's. Forum hopefully will be back up tonight.
|
|
#251
 2005-09-30, 23:51
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Torch,
Regardless of how good everyone was then, one thing is immediately obvious - posts were a lot more fun to read. I know what the problem is, there's too much talk of other forums and not enough ops being posted.
That said, I'm shutting up until I'm finished with my guide or do a traditional op and feel like posting it.
|
|
#252
 2005-10-01, 00:12
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Infrared didn't get sent to jail, he moved to California for a while and then back to Albuquerque. He just got bored with totse, but sometimes he posts random stuff. I remember he posted a few months ago in half baked.
Speaking of New Mexico, I might go camping up there soon. I might find somewhere to sneak around in the mountains.
[This message has been edited by HARDMAN (edited 10-01-2005).]
|
|
#253
 2005-10-01, 00:15
|
PossesedSmurf 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Hey, just wandered in here by fluke but i read the original nigh tops thread and all of this one. Im only 14 but am thinking about doing some stuff.. I wear all black all the time. Usualy just a black shirt and black jeans? is that ok? Also i live in a place thats mostly just houses...I'll start by sneaking through yards trying to be unnoticed then move to churches,schools,construction sites, and anything i can find. Can you give me a couple tips?
Staples Staples is offline Regular
Yes Send a message via ICQ to Staples Default (fictional story, hypothetical, etc)
I remember the original night ops thread http://www.totse.com/bbs/frown.gif first time I've posted in one of these since I got caught last december. That really put me down. Since then I've enhanced my skills a lot. the other night I went out around 8 PM, since it's dark and I can come up with excuses to leave the house.
I went to an old lawyers office and picked my first lock http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif.
It's a new start. slow, but hopefully yielding. The place I want to pick is a cell phone tower site. the storage buildings have those sideways locks on them that are on handles shaped like horizontal bars. is there any different method to open these? which way to you apply tension generally? Staples
|
|
#254
 2005-10-01, 03:32
|
loner4life 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
mr watson went out on a mini op the other night. Couple questions for you experts out there, help would be greatly appreciated. If watson goes out before 1 or 2 am or like between 9pm and 11 pm is the risk going out at that hour of being seen by yuppie scum out and about walking there gay ass dogs? if watson is going down the street and sees a car parked in street and opens it and gets inside and quickly shuts door and rummages through stuff inside how likely will anyone see watson doing this? if watson is in progress rummaging through this car using no lights even, and someone like 7 houses away sees this in action will they bother calling the po po or yelling at watson? or will they just ignore it and go back about their own business because its not their car being broken into? if mr watson sees a car with keys in it, in a parking lot in daytime like around noon and jumps in and takes off with that hot bitch and anyone who is not a cop and not owner of that car will they report it or not since its not their car?
|
|
#255
 2005-10-01, 03:42
|
Ozzy Osbourne 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by derrodude:
Of recent I have been having some trouble sneaking out of the house, the back door is squeaking more than usual and cant be opened without excessive noise. Ive considered lubricating the hinges but WD40 leaves a obvious smell. Does anyone know of any lubricants which dont have a odour? dish soap?
|
|
#256
 2005-10-01, 03:42
|
SG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Me and a few friends are planning to pull a heist ( <- coolest word ever http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif ) the place we are planning to hit up is this barn near a saw mill, the people at the saw mill might see us and stuff, but what were are gonna do is my friend is gonna observe that barn and see who goes in and who goes out on sundays around 10 Pm or later. there are padlocks on the doors and i am learning how to lock pick as we speak, we have tools, clothes needed, walkie talkkies (6), and packpacks ( with flashlights, and other tools needed)
the goal is that barn has a shit load of motherfucking chemicals in the attic and since its near a
sawmill it will have some neat tools and equipment, that we can take
last summer we dug a huuuge hole, and we are making an underground bunker, and thats where we will stash everything we steal
now what i need is for Oping experts to give me tips and pointers which i can use, because this is our first time pulling a "heist" so any helpful responses will be greatly appriciated.
thank you http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif
|
|
#257
 2005-10-01, 06:04
|
mbainrot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Scout out the area, and note down when shit happens, like when they come outside, and if i was u i would do it later
p.s. talk hypotheticaly
|
|
#258
 2005-10-01, 07:18
|
Dark Kaiser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by HARDMAN:
Infrared didn't get sent to jail, he moved to California for a while and then back to Albuquerque. He just got bored with totse, but sometimes he posts random stuff. I remember he posted a few months ago in half baked.
Speaking of New Mexico, I might go camping up there soon. I might find somewhere to sneak around in the mountains.
He might of got bored of totse (can't blame him) but bored of night ops? It doesn't sound right. Does anyone have his e-mail or something?
|
|
#259
 2005-10-01, 21:07
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by SG:
Me and a few friends are planning to pull a heist ( <- coolest word ever http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif ) the place we are planning to hit up is this barn near a saw mill, the people at the saw mill might see us and stuff, but what were are gonna do is my friend is gonna observe that barn and see who goes in and who goes out on sundays around 10 Pm or later. there are padlocks on the doors and i am learning how to lock pick as we speak, we have tools, clothes needed, walkie talkkies (6), and packpacks ( with flashlights, and other tools needed)
the goal is that barn has a shit load of motherfucking chemicals in the attic and since its near a sawmill it will have some neat tools and equipment, that we can take
last summer we dug a huuuge hole, and we are making an underground bunker, and thats where we will stash everything we steal
now what i need is for Oping experts to give me tips and pointers which i can use, because this is our first time pulling a "heist" so any helpful responses will be greatly appriciated.
thank you http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif How did you dig the hole? what did you line it with? I was thinking of digging a hole then lining it with aluminum or something.. explain to me this hole.
|
|
#260
 2005-10-02, 07:30
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
All right, since drumming up a host is proving to be much more difficult than it should be, here is what I propose we do about the forum: http://nightops.net/viewtopic.php?t=9 .
SG, I'm glad to see that you're taking a thorough approach and are well-equipped, but it's not really a night op if your entire plan is to steal. But hey, whatever floats your boat, man.
|
|
#261
 2005-10-02, 08:06
|
Dark Kaiser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I have been wondering. What ever happened to Sioux (I don't know if he was one of the big ones but I enjoyed reading his posts for somne reason), SanityOverRated and last but not least... ResdogMrwhite? And then there was that chaospenguin guy, he was in the same legue as Psychlonic and Infrared - the Night Ops legends.
|
|
#262
 2005-10-02, 16:39
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I really wondered what happened to Chaospenguin. I remember he used to go on ops all the time with his girlfriend, and they were like really close. Maybe they broke up, and night ops remind him of her too much? Maybe she died? Maybe he died? Oh well.
Sanity0verRated Sanity0verRated is offline Regular
Tennessee Default I've been(and still am somewhat)grounded. Is it just me, or does the last page of Night Ops not open? Everytime I try to click the last page, it says not found, but all the other pages work. Sanity0verRated
|
|
#263
 2005-10-02, 21:02
|
Dark Kaiser 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Sanity0verRated:
I've been(and still am somewhat)grounded. Is it just me, or does the last page of Night Ops not open? Everytime I try to click the last page, it says not found, but all the other pages work. You've been around all this time and nothing posted in the whole of Night Ops VI inspired you to post? Anyway, good to see you back - I thought we'd lost another one and was starting to feel suicidal.
*Unloads .22*
P.S: Why were you grounded?
|
|
#264
 2005-10-02, 22:54
|
Narukagami Warrior 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Hypothetically, suppose someone wanted to break into a building. Would there be any way of getting a floorplan of that building?
|
|
#265
 2005-10-03, 04:13
|
mbainrot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
if you can get into the building, memorise the layout. otherwise im not sure, i guess you would have to ask your local area concil.
edit: WOOT 7th page!
[This message has been edited by mbainrot (edited 10-03-2005).]
|
|
#266
 2005-10-03, 07:55
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Sanity0verRated:
I've been(and still am somewhat)grounded. Is it just me, or does the last page of Night Ops not open? Everytime I try to click the last page, it says not found, but all the other pages work. I thought I was the only one, it's been like that for a few weeks for me, when we're on page 5, Page 6 Displays, when we're on 6, 7 Does. It's odd.
|
|
#267
 2005-10-03, 22:46
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Hypothetically, you or someone you trust could pretend to walk in, find the fire exit map, and either take a discreet picture, take the map, or memorize it well and copy it onto paper later.
|
|
#268
 2005-10-03, 23:30
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
dont know if any of you what to know this/us it but i have found rock climbing to be a good skill and physical training. It builds endurance, upper body strengh, and legs. plus the skills you learn in climbing can be used in any climbing situation and the rope skills are useful for any thing else you need if you want to learn more then got to:
http://www.abc-of-rockclimbing.com/
if you want more detail then this gernal site then just ask.
|
|
#269
 2005-10-04, 03:28
|
Ethical Hitman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Nanobot, do you use a belayer or a grigri when night-op climbing? Or did I misunderstand you?
|
|
#270
 2005-10-04, 04:13
|
Lodo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
theres a store that is under construction near my house and i plan an op to the site. only one possible issue, my friend says they have a 24/7 community patrol or some such shit. not saying i wont go on the op, itll just make me a bit more cautious (along with raising the adrenaline http://www.totse.com/bbs/biggrin.gif) not really asking for suggestions, i dont need the "what should i do for an op/when i get there" newb ass advice. im just lookin for people to bounce this off of. an ideas? im thinkin i might try to antagonize the security patrol after a couple successfull ops
|
|
#271
 2005-10-04, 05:31
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Ethical Hitman:
Nanobot, do you use a belayer or a grigri when night-op climbing? Or did I misunderstand you? for repelling i use the clove hitch for assending with nothing in the way of holds i use a bachman. but as a general belay divice i use a belayer but if i had a grigri i would proably us it. so basically the top was rambalings and the bottom is the answer you wanted. http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif)
Secant Secant is offline Regular
Default I am very pleased to announce that the forum is back up!
www.nightops.net/forum
If you haven't already, join up! Secant
|
|
#272
 2005-10-04, 22:31
|
|
Moderator
|
|
hardtown, hardstate, hardnation
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Why can't I log in? Do I have to re-register?
|
|
#273
 2005-10-04, 23:55
|
Sanity0verRated 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I was grounded for this big huge thing that happened. (my parents fault, but blame me, say I was direspectful) I had to go to a mental hospital. I am now sure I am sane, being declared so by multiple people. It was a learning experience, try not to go, juvenille is WAY better. I hope to get back into ops soon, I'm waiting for my grounding to be completely gone for a while.
|
|
#274
 2005-10-05, 00:34
|
Limecat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
We live in a moderatley out-in-the-country house, about a half mile from the water. This coming weekend I plan to get down to the water and go into a drain. I will be out for two hours max. my gear is my night ops stuff plus a black backpack with regular floating flashlights, change of shoes, rubber gloves, and a spare watch. I plan do dump the stuff I don't need in the bush outside the drain and pick it up on the way out. Any suggestions?
|
|
#275
 2005-10-05, 02:59
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
what type of water is it you are close to becouse people AKA rich people like to build on the edges of lakes and rivers (hint hint) but im just makeing observations
|
|
#276
 2005-10-05, 03:05
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by HARDMAN:
Why can't I log in? Do I have to re-register? It's possible, the backup was a bit old (and you may have been lost when I transferred the mySQL tables). Re-register and things should be fine.
LC, sounds good. Remember, water is much colder once you are immersed in it. Don't go in without a drysuit or something unless you know you'll be warm. Also, attach your floating flashlight to your wrist or another part of your body with a lanyard. You don't want it getting away from you, floating away, and giving your position.
|
|
#277
 2005-10-05, 04:53
|
Limecat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by nanobot:
what type of water is it you are close to becouse people AKA rich people like to build on the edges of lakes and rivers (hint hint) but im just makeing observations
Ocean- Pacific ocean
|
|
#278
 2005-10-06, 07:36
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
ok ocean is a little harder then river or such but if you RAELLY want to op and such and have some basics seamanship skills, so basic wood working/fiberglass skills, and most importantly some spare cash. you could every easily but a coast worthy boat (sticha nd glue style) and use it to go 5-6 miles up and down it. but i will worn you id you are doing to build one then buget a week or two for constuction.
|
|
#279
 2005-10-06, 13:57
|
Limecat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by nanobot:
ok ocean is a little harder then river or such but if you RAELLY want to op and such and have some basics seamanship skills, so basic wood working/fiberglass skills, and most importantly some spare cash. you could every easily but a coast worthy boat (sticha nd glue style) and use it to go 5-6 miles up and down it. but i will worn you id you are doing to build one then buget a week or two for constuction. I think you missunderstood.
I'm going into a drain pipe that comes out at the ocean.
|
|
#280
 2005-10-07, 09:20
|
mbainrot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
can a laser make a sensor light think its day?
lexxx666 lexxx666 is offline
london. england Default I doubt it, most lasers are red or green. I would think you would need a white laser. lexxx666
|
|
#281
 2005-10-07, 19:43
|
Sanity0verRated 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Have any of you used explosives on ops? It isn't very likely, but I was wondering. Some places are far enough out of the way, that they could be employed without drawing unwanted attention. I was thinking about this earlier. I'm sure any penalties would be far more severe, making explosives only advisable in the most rewarding of ventures. Also, have any of you done any large scale ops, using a distraction, on a secondary target, far away from the primary? For example, a large company, with extraordinary security, and in an attempt to draw most police away from the area, to increase response time from the usual 5 minutes, to 20 or 30? Please, if any of these methods have been tried, could you describe results, or if you haven't tried these, give feedback. Like, what you think would happen, if these are viable methods, or if they are ludacris. Thank you for any input.
|
|
#282
 2005-10-07, 22:52
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I've done testing, but that's it. I've used shaped PETN charges to blow the pins out of a doorknob's lock and take out a padlock. That was just out of curiousity though, and they were using existing old locks I had.
It was really pointless, because the padlock could have been cut with boltcutters, or drilled, and the knob could have easily been bumped.
If I had to come up with a clever use, it would be to destroy hinges. Still, it seems pretty inefficient.
As for distractions, they are always good for that. Infact, you wouldn't even need a real device, you could just strap some closed pipes together, place wires everywhere to make it look tricky, and call the device in. While the EOD specialists are trying to figure out how to disarm or move the device to a safety canister, you're busy elsewhere.
[This message has been edited by Psychlonic (edited 10-07-2005).]
|
|
#283
 2005-10-09, 00:06
|
Some Old Drunk Guy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Unfortunatly, i cant get hold of any explosives, and calling in a bomb in my town would be a bad idea. Its a small town and the commotion would probably wake up my mom.
Anyway, its raining pretty heavily, making me want to op tonight. I plan on just a simple B&E on a old victorian building. Its been converted to an office. Then, if i have time, ill be going to a middle school.
The middle school will be difficult, but not impossible. It just takes a long time to get there, and i have to go by the police station AND the courthouse.
Ive done it before so im confident.
[This message has been edited by Some Old Drunk Guy (edited 10-09-2005).]
|
|
#284
 2005-10-09, 05:36
|
mbainrot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
if you cannot buy it,
build it (or make it)
|
|
#285
 2005-10-09, 22:20
|
Sanity0verRated 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
What map programs do you guys use?
|
|
#286
 2005-10-10, 21:07
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by mbainrot:
if you cannot buy it,
build it (or make it) Or steal it.
|
|
#287
 2005-10-10, 21:26
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Sanity0verRated:
What map programs do you guys use? I use http://www.terraserver.microsoft.com/ and http://tinyurl.com/5n4b3 . Both are good services.
I know you'll all appreciate this: I just saw Infrared post in BLTC. Hopefully he'll come and post here too.
The forum is still going strong. Sign up! www.nightops.net
|
|
#288
 2005-10-11, 03:26
|
Cakenggt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
My first night op attempt. http://www.totse.com/bbs/biggrin.gif
gear: maglite, bike.
procedure (if u call it that): it consisted of me pedaling on my bike with a heavy mag lite halfway across the neighborhood to a under construction house. once i got there, i parked my bike and went into the house and using strategic flashlight angles to avoid any noticing, looked around. i didnt go upstairs because of my fear of spiders and thats about all i did. although when i got back on my bike, i did realize that my christmas green blinking wheel things were on the whole way, making me painfully obvious to anyone who cared to look out the window. so that was the excitement for the night and im planning on trying it again.
|
|
#289
 2005-10-11, 18:24
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
good op but next time turn off the green things AND cover the reflitive parts on your bike with duct tape (most people forget this part) so if a car's head lights pass by they dont refleced off your bike and nice time go up stairs after all opping is all able pushing your limits
Smokeyb Smokeyb is offline Regular
Default i was wondering what you guys take along with on a night op, i mean i read the read only thing before, but what do YOU take Smokeyb
|
|
#290
 2005-10-15, 02:49
|
ToastToMisery 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Sanity0verRated:
What map programs do you guys use? I use google earth its great and free
|
|
#291
 2005-10-15, 20:47
|
c2 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Smoky, I (like many others here) look at the op and what it will require, and base my gear load out off that. I suggest looking at some of the gear lists here to get a general idea of what your standard load out should be. Get a recon load out, find your target, make note of what you will need, the land scape, security, and special items you may need to bring along (rope, bolt cutters, lock picks) and return on a different night with applicable gear.
|
|
#292
 2005-10-17, 01:44
|
Narukagami Warrior 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
If someone wrote a fictional story about Night Ops, would anyone read it?
|
|
#293
 2005-10-17, 04:33
|
Risk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
There are heaps on the night ops site Here
You just have to register and go to the experiences section.
|
|
#294
 2005-10-17, 09:05
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I'm planning to sneak into the girls changing rooms at the nearest school at night time, spend the night there, and spy on the girls in the morning. Any tips?
|
|
#295
 2005-10-17, 15:35
|
blinky04 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
You are a sad sad man to be going to so much effort to see what you obvoiusly cannot get.
Ok, I just wanted to reply to that guy before asking my question, although I don't doubt it's been asked many many times.
Can some of you frequent Night-Op-er-people please list or explain what reasons you go on Op's for? What do you do while your out there, and what do you get out of it?
|
|
#296
 2005-10-17, 20:26
|
N0PE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Enter:
I'm planning to sneak into the girls changing rooms at the nearest school at night time, spend the night there, and spy on the girls in the morning. Any tips? Dude! That's a fucking good idea! Fuck man, i'd never think of that. Yeah it's pathetic but a damn good idea nontheless...
|
|
#297
 2005-10-17, 22:20
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Enter:
I'm planning to sneak into the girls changing rooms at the nearest school at night time, spend the night there, and spy on the girls in the morning. Any tips? Its shit like this that the new site dose not have. Well as we have all ready found out from some one blunder, its not a good plan to stay the night thare. I would think that you should put some camcorders in(on a sensor for movemint) and just tape them in the shower. You can make some real big cash like that.
The
Torch
Out
|
|
#298
 2005-10-17, 23:32
|
Narukagami Warrior 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Risk:
There are heaps on the night ops site Here
You just have to register and go to the experiences section. I am registered, but I have a different user name. Why? I don't know. The site is great, by the way.
The Torch The Torch is offline Regular
Inside the cage that is my mind. Default Did every one move to the new site? Bumper Upers.
The
Torch
Is
Out The Torch
|
|
#299
 2005-10-22, 14:14
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
SWIM needs to get through a window on the 3rd floor of a 4 storey building. The building has fairly good security and frequent outside patrols. SWIM is able to get onto the roof relatively easily via some fire escape stairs and a bit of climbing and he plans to rappel down from the roof and get through the window that way. SWIM has done rappelling before several times but never on his own and he does not own any equipment required but is able to buy some easily.
1. What is the bare minimum that he would need to rappel down a building.
2. The only possible way of anchoring ropes would be to a sort of vent that is incredibly rusty and could break at any moment. What is a better way to anchor a rope to the roof?
3. Any advice on how to break the window, silently whilst hanging from the rope would be much appreciated by SWIM
This is the biggest op SWIM has ever done and hopes it goes according to plan.
(BTW SWIM is not planning on stealing anything from the building, merely planting a virus onto the computers.)
[This message has been edited by duck_dojo (edited 10-22-2005).]
|
|
#300
 2005-10-22, 16:59
|
Sanity0verRated 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
No help on the rappelling. Glass cutter the most silent way I know of. Can't you just enter through the roof? Every large building I've seen has an access door on the roof.
|
|
#301
 2005-10-22, 17:03
|
ChaosPenguin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
No no, we're absolutely fine. We have been watching for a while, working on another much more detailed guide to the... darker aspects of some ops. Full details on black vs dark blue, for example.
I've read page 1 and 6. What's going on? There's... no idiots? HAve I died and come to Night Ops heaven?
To business, as usual. Gloves - I feel kevalr is incredibly over-rated. Two things I've found better biking gloves (more dexterity, grip, look cool) and racing gloves. Racing gloves are essentially a pair of golf gloves. They have all the benefits of latex with sounding like plastic bags, they won't tear and they're usually black. Perfect grip and dexterity, often a quarter of the price of kevlar... only downside is that they're hard to find, usually, but then what's the Internet for?
Glad to be back. Oh, and I may get us a permanant dotcom if we get taken over by carshoppers/'I really want to op'/'anarchy r00lz/ types...
*Nods*
SG.
|
|
#302
 2005-10-22, 20:34
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
No, SWIM cant access via the roof sorry, and anyway even if he could then there are cameras in all hallways and on stairways and motion sensors. SWIM is fortunate that the room he is trying to enter does not have this. It has to be rappelling.
|
|
#303
 2005-10-22, 20:53
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
ok to rappel you will need:
1. you need 100feet 210lb rope with sealed ends
2. a carabiner (yes a real one no fuck fake one)
3. about 20-30 feet of rope(same as above)
4. a belt and strong jeans (just for the rope)
ok to use our very simple gear we need a
harness for you. http://www.student.virginia.edu/~brmrg/knots/seat.html
(hope you like that it took forever to find)
here is a check-list:
Two overhands around the body, above the hips.
Ropes not crossed between the legs.
Half hitch on each hip.
Square knot on the guide hand side.
Minimum 4-inch pigtails.
now you have all your gear set up and your at the site you up a put a splipknot(large loops) around a sturdy object then you use a munter hitch (http://www.chockstone.org/TechTips/MunterHitch.htm)throw both lines down with one tied to the backpack.
ok make sure you are connected to the sturdy line just reppal down. once at bottom pull the line down to to this you will have to pull one till it stops then pull other till it all falls. stuff it in a backpack and run way
|
|
#304
 2005-10-22, 22:57
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
All hypotherical..
I just went on my first night op since I was cought by my parents almost a year ago. That shit really killed my spirit.
I took a little DXM, dressed in a black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes, grabbed my bike and crobar, and rode around doing a little urban exploration. My goal was to open a bell system
manhole and get inside, but I decided not to this op. The manholes were right along the road and traffic was abundant. I ended up opening my first storm drain (all by myself http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif ) manhole and took a quick picture. http://tinypic.com/eu0sc3.jpg those pipes are bigger than they look. Anyway then I rode through the park scouting out stuff, and doing a little more urban exploration. Then I started tripping so I called it done and headed home. I didn't do much this time, but I'd call it a successful prep. Still stealthy, Still kick-ass http://www.totse.com/bbs/wink.gif.
Sidenote; Anyone in delaware?
EDIT: Look forward to part two, when I hypothetically raid a truck depot.
GOOD TO BE BACK
[This message has been edited by Staples (edited 10-22-2005).]
|
|
#305
 2005-10-23, 20:06
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
nanobot, SWIM says thanks a lot for the advice, he has bought all the equipment needed and dreamt that he was doing the op in two days from now. He will write a fictional account of it soon.
|
|
#306
 2005-10-23, 23:30
|
Sanity0verRated 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
That op sounds pretty hardcore. I'd probably just deal with cameras and motion sensors.
|
|
#307
 2005-10-24, 01:56
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
well duck_dojo good to hear swim got the gear its not much i just have collected it over time just do a quick test run first to be such swim know what it is doing first.
duck_dojo duck_dojo is offline
Default heheh SWIM has spent the day practicing from the roof of an abandoned building. It was pretty tricky at first but he thinks he has the hang of it. SWIM is going to have to buy some kevlar gloves for gripping the rope. He should be ready to op within a couple of days. SWIM has re scouted the
area and overall it seems pretty easy to do even though he is new to rappelling. duck_dojo
|
|
#308
 2005-10-25, 20:17
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
the hardest part of repealling is the first starting piont where you have to get over the edge and once you master that and control over the rope then your set
|
|
#309
 2005-10-26, 15:37
|
ChaosPenguin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
There once was Penguin who lived in a tree
Who dreamed of kidnapping chavs on Halloween.
He'd wait for a while, in the park,
And grab one of the bastards in the dark
He'd take the poor idiot far away
And get his friends to come out and play
They'd scare him shitless
They'd scare him fucking witless
And them they'd knock him out.
Poetry in the fiction section - here are the notes I based this poem on.
There are group of chavs 3 or 4 years older than me. They constantly piss me off, and they are inferior beings. I mean, I'm a fucking Penguin...
So we wait for the night when this sort of thing goes unnoticed. First off we hit a few cameras. Take advantage of the general chaos to secre entry to an abandoned telecoms building. Then we find ourselves a target. To my knowledge, there are 3 of us. We have the location, the target will pass. Two choke points, both covered. First we will observe the movements of our target around the general area, not too hard as we have access to pretty much all the rooftops.
As soon as necessary, two operatives move down to their choke points, I follow the rabbit to make sure his path doesn't suddenly change. When it enters the target area, it WILL NOT be alone. Team members will split the group up with BB gun fire. I will grab the target and drop him
to the floor, keeping us concealed until we can freely move him to a dark place. Cue put-on threatening voices and knives slowly passing their face... when we've had our fun, we'll knock him out and dump him where his friends'll find him.
That hotel op, for those who remember (probably only nano, if you, hehe) should take him place in less than a week. You probably won't hear about it until Christmas, as usual...
Well, I can't see page 8, so I'll be back later...
SG.
|
|
#310
 2005-10-26, 21:39
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
i still remember and im waiting
|
|
#311
 2005-10-26, 22:04
|
ChaosPenguin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Cool, cool. We've... upgraded it somewhat since we've recently changed our style... I suppose I'd better put the black cat in amongst the pigeons, again.
We know what an operation consists of - infiltration of a target location. We established that car shopping, burglary and etc. do not constitue an op. I played my part in destroying car shopping in... Night Ops III? So, it might seem... I don't know, hypocritical / heretical... when I say that I've taken to destruction.
We finally established that the thing I championed since NO2 is the definition of an op, and now I stopped doing it. Hehe.
I would say that what my teammates and I do now is still operating. It's just that, instead of getting somewhere which does not provide any challenge these days (and I assure you, I don't have delusions of grandeur), we do... darker stuff. Like ambushes, destroying minor targets... all as practice, of course, we're working up to something.
I know you, Psychlonic, have shed the label of operator... fair enough, impressive, even, but I won't do it. A few nightop communities have disowned me because I've gone from infil/exfil to war scenarios... from sabotage to, in my poems, the extreme of attacking someone (no matter how deserving).
Thought I'd say that now, just in case you end up thinking I'm your new enemy as well. I'm not so pure anymore, but I'm most certainly not an 'anarchist' or whatever...
Point two. I found the fatal flaw in racing gloves... a lack of protection. Also, bike gloves have... let
me down on the rooftops, so, it's back to kevlar...
Psychlonic especially, as you seem to be the resident glove connesieur, your views on the various kevlar gloves, if you would? Blackhawk seem to be the favourites, and I've looked over SOLAG, Fury and Stealth, but the details given are somewhat vague. Grip and dexterity are the most important things - both at 10/10 levels, for the degree of climbing I do.
Oh, before I go... I finally went through this topic... Secrets of the Ninja? With the exception of Poopsmiggles and a VERY few others, I'm the one who practises Ninjutsu. As such, let me say this now - that thing is useless. Ashida Kim is an obvious fake with VERY little skill. I mean, come on, 'Ghost Soldiers of the Invisible Fist'?. His forearm is missing in one of his pictures...
DO NOT use that document as part of your Night Ops armoury. If you want Ninjutsu, e-mail me and I'll direct you to a site where, with the attitude most people have here, you can learn someting. Bear in mind that there is very little on shinobi iri, kuji ashi and such things on the Internet. Any 'ninja' questions you might have I'll happily answer, very few others will, if they're actual practitioners of this way of life.
Customary long post over, hehe. SG.
EDIT: You'd be suprised how important the word 'not' is when you leave it out in front of 'anarchist'. Your credibility is at stake, so remember that one kiddies.
[This message has been edited by ChaosPenguin (edited 10-28-2005).]
|
|
#312
 2005-10-26, 23:55
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Chaos I do not call you my enemy. You are as you clame to be Chaos. I like how you have a good team. My team have failed me. Only 2 out of the 6 left are still true. I would rather ware somthing that can take a blade to it than some stupit Freestle gloves. But sadly I am wharing some right now. Better than nothing I say. I wish I could be part of your unit. Email me that site or what ever on Ninjutsu. charles30000@yahoo.com I am sad to say that most of the time I carshop or burglary cuz it is realy hard to find a real Night Op and realy easy to rob people. What other Night Op communities are out thare?
The
Torch
Out
|
|
#313
 2005-10-27, 00:43
|
HTA_37 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I need to get from location 1 to location 2. This is the map of the town of Winona in MN. At night the town is fairly lit up and people are still awake at 1am, so basically it's like a mini 'city that never sleeps', except they all go to bed at sometime... But I have no clue what that time is. I don't want to take the highway becuase there is no cover between the road and me. I have a map from where I am and where I want to go, but I don't want to take that route becuase those are all the busy streets. Can anyone edit this or something, so that it has a new route, I know, I should be able to do this, since I know the town better than anyone else here, but I want the shortest way, with the least roads (and I can't seem to figure that out for some reason). Also, if someone could tell me some good days to go night opping, that would be great.
MAP: http://tinyurl.com/batal
|
|
#314
 2005-10-27, 00:44
|
Narukagami Warrior 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by ChaosPenguin:
Oh, before I go... I finally went through this topic... Secrets of the Ninja? With the exception of Poopsmiggles and a VERY few others, I'm the one who practises Ninjutsu. As such, let me say this now - that thing is useless. Ashida Kim is an obvious fake with VERY little skill. I mean, come on, 'Ghost Soldiers of the Invisible Fist'?. His forearm is missing in one of his pictures...
Yeah, I've heard alot about that. A few years back I was on another board and someone said that Ashida Kim, Haha Lung, and the Dirk Skinner that is constantly mentioned in Haha Lung books are the same person. I unfortunately was suckered into buying that book about a year ago, should have just stayed with Stephen K Hayes. Something else: That "How to become an assassin" text file on here is almost completely plagiarized from secrets of the ninja.
|
|
#315
 2005-10-27, 03:15
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
got any quim (sp?) about running trought fields or using an inflatable boat if not then i have a way for you to go. go down/beside fraklin street then row/sail whatever across lake then just run/hike trought the feild to sugarloaf and then cross the river and move to target. oh please use a boat becouse the water is fucking cold here
|
|
#316
 2005-10-27, 09:27
|
ChaosPenguin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Agreed - if at all possible get a wetsuit and swim it though, you'd be suprised how scarily visible any boat is. Usually just breaks up the reflection of the moon though, as the problem, so this can of course be solved by going on a moonless night - obvious benefits.
Your intentions?
Well... off to buy knives :-)
SG.
The Torch The Torch is offline Regular
Inside the cage that is my mind. Default Just take those railroad tracks from the start place to Louisa St. Then take Louisa St down to whare it ends then walk till you get to West Burns Valley Creek go left all the way around the litte pond. Then you should be at the highway walk to your left a few block then you are thare. The litte ass pond is too small to have any boats on it. It might have a row boat but it would be faster to walk around than to get in and out of a noisy boat. The Torch
|
|
#317
 2005-10-27, 20:26
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Steal a bike from a RV Bike Rack on the way back home, the home I dont have as of tomorrow even thow I have rent my roomm8te are kicking me out. Grab my gear.
Black Pack
Binoculars
Gas Mask
Gloves woodland
Mask woodland
Grayish-brownish Paints(really good for the cold)
Black or Green hoodie
Bike
and spray paint.
The plan is to try and get into the tunnles under the college. And rob some of thare cars. The college kids have the good stuff in thare cars. Money, sk8tbords, labtops, cams, and stuff like that. Well then after the tunnles and the cars I will try to get on some roof tops. I have never been roof topin over thare.
The
Torch
Is
Out
|
|
#318
 2005-10-27, 21:19
|
HTA_37 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by The Torch:
Just take those railroad tracks from the start place to Louisa St. Then take Louisa St down to whare it ends then walk till you get to West Burns Valley Creek go left all the way around the litte pond. Then you should be at the highway walk to your left a few block then you are thare. The litte ass pond is too small to have any boats on it. It might have a row boat but it would be faster to walk around than to get in and out of a noisy boat. Hey thanks. That looks like a perfect route, and I can just walk across the little stream because I've seen it and it really isn't all that deep.
|
|
#319
 2005-10-27, 21:59
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Yup I am realy good at planing but I am a lazy mofo. What did you think about my planed op for tonight? Could you wade that pond?
The
Torch
And
Shit
Like
It
|
|
#320
 2005-10-28, 01:18
|
ChaosPenguin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
So...
As a point of interest on the explosives thing... kyakujutsu. It's all I'll say.
I think I might finally get a set of lockpicks. Considering the types of places I... used to/tend to go, how many pieces do you think I'll need? Hand in hand with the gloves, I suppose - kevlar and lockpicking, since I've never used the latter?
Oh, an inconspicuous approach you might try. A suit with a black t-shirt. You look kind of... respectable, which adds credibility to any story you give. It worked by accident once, will try it in an operational situation.
Oh, and the PDA device - fibre optic cable, it's done. Huge anti-climax though, no light amplification, so rarely useful indoors. Still, better than mirrors, I suppose.
To get on a personality question, how much of your time is taken up by ops? Is it a fornightly thing for you, or do you buy everything you own based on its uses in the field?
Meh, so many questions. Maybe I should answer some...
SG.
|
|
#321
 2005-10-28, 02:45
|
pyrodemon3000 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
maybe u guys can help i am going to try night ops for the first time what do i need thanks
|
|
#322
 2005-10-28, 04:06
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
depends on what your opping please give us more info so we can see what you need
|
|
#323
 2005-10-28, 20:37
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
'Must-haves'
black or dark clothes,
flashlight,
tools that fit your job.
Give everyone more info on what SWIY is doing.
SWIM is going to a truck/storage depot tonight, Hopefully will make off with some CB radios, mabye a TV from a cab, and the like.
DXM is some crazy shit http://www.totse.com/bbs/wink.gif
|
|
#324
 2005-10-28, 22:21
|
ChaosPenguin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Well...
I'm off again.
Good luck with everything, everyone. Should you need it.
Psychlonic, the kevlar gloves thing still stands if you'll let it.
SG.
|
|
#325
 2005-10-28, 22:35
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
How did you find the truck/storage depot? Most of the stuff I own I got cuz of its uses in the "field."
Mutil tools are the best.
rancidnofx321 rancidnofx321 is offline
toronto canada Default I need help, I can no longer do night ops.
First of all I used to do all my night ops at my friends house because his parents are always out on buisness so we don't have to worry about getting caught. But, just recently he moved so I can no longer do them, im 16 and I live with my parents and they are the lightest fucking sleepers ever. Even if I get up to get a drink or something they'll hear me. There is literally no way to get out of my house without them hearing. The only thing i know is a window in my room but if i jump that shit I'll break both my legs for sure. So WTH should i do ? ? ? rancidnofx321
|
|
#326
 2005-10-28, 23:55
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
how many storys off the ground are you becouse i have some idea but i need to know how far you are going down
|
|
#327
 2005-10-29, 00:04
|
rancidnofx321 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
well i have a 2 story house but i'd say the window is somewhere around 25 feet from my window
|
|
#328
 2005-10-29, 00:16
|
Narukagami Warrior 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I have the same problem. I just go for a walk around sunset, wait a while until it's dark, and then go to my target. If they ever ask, I just say I got lost somewhere. If that works, you might want to try that.
|
|
#329
 2005-10-29, 00:22
|
rancidnofx321 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
tru...
there is only one drawback and that is that i know my way around everywhere and they will probably know i am bullshitting them.
but... then again i could say i went jogging or some crap for a few myles but got to carried away... thanks though, i think it might work
|
|
#330
 2005-10-29, 00:34
|
rancidnofx321 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
any other ideas?
|
|
#331
 2005-10-29, 00:35
|
ChaosPenguin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
You ever see an anxious person pacing up and down? You can't watch after a while because it's so fucking futile...
If you can't jump, don't jump. Climb. Get some rope, put on end on the other and tie it so have a big loop. Tie knots at 30cm intervals. This works especially well with nylon paracord.
If you can get thicker rope, do so, much easier to climb.
Well, I'm bored stupid, so I'll write a story. It's about this person who hasn't been on a solo operation for a very long time...
Fictional Character
Hair wax
Half mask (throat contours, none of this nose to clavicle crap)
Black t-shirt
Black leather gloves
Black jeans
Black tabi (with decent soles...)
Black 6", rubber sheathing
Rifle Scope (Nikko Sterling)
Shuko
That's probably all he'll need. Leaving out the 'leaving house' and 'sneaking through urban areas' parts, he'll arrive near a 'farmshop'. The PIR lighting here is... broken. Into the fields behind it, where with any luck there'll be some people checking their plant tents. Into another field, shorting an electric fence with has been suprisingly well set up. There will be horses in this field, but they will not present a problem. Once on the other side of this field, he'll climb a tree, using the shuko if necessary, and see if anyone's in the stables or tending to horses anywhere on the property. Don't you love upper-middle class English people? From here he will move along a wooden fence and see if there is any method of disabling the security flood lights (the setting will have been attacked before by thieves). Then, on top of the stables. The roof will have to be traversed with care, admittedly, as it probably won't be stable. The stables will look attractive but flimsy. He will then have to evade two Rottweilers and possibly a border collie. Here he will make a choice...
1. Climb a wall into a separate garden, move slowly so as not to set off the lights, move out of the sensors' fields and move to the next garden along. Here some permanent lighting will be quickly disabled (8 lights, about, call it 60-90 seconds) and a house will be entered through a cellar catch.
2. He will climb the wall, but proceed along it. He will jump to some wooden supports holding up a little walkway and climb up them using the shuko. At the top of all the woodwork he will twist onto the roof and proceed along this, dropping down to the 2nd floor and proceeding along an adjoining roof at a 45 degree angle. Here he will climb to the 3rd floor again and gain entarnce through a skylight, possibly into a little used storage space...
Choice depends on how moist the roof tiles appear to be. 2 would be more fun, so he'll hope for that, as it also leaves slightly less evidence. Objective in the house will be to try on a pair of shoes.
With any luck, I should have this fictional story finished in around an hour and a half. I'm trying exam conditions.
SG.
|
|
#332
 2005-10-29, 00:45
|
rancidnofx321 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
thanks. I didn't even consider climbing...what a dumb fuck i am...
|
|
#333
 2005-10-29, 01:14
|
ChaosPenguin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Well, I was about to leave. As such, this leaves my last 'proper' op as the train thing. My personal favourite op has been was the entry of a very large, highly secure telecoms building. Climbed a fair few floors there... I was going to visit it's predecessor in 2 days.
News has arrived concerning my Fairy. I will not be operating again. It is unlikely I will be here again. If I don't post within a year, or e-mail any of you, assume I am gone forever.
If anything really important comes up, e-mail me, I may find out about it.
Perhaps you'll hear about me, those in the UK. You won't realise it. If you do, again, e-mail me.
My last night ops post... here on totse, nowhere else. Thanks, everyone.
Farewell...
SG.
|
|
#334
 2005-10-29, 01:31
|
rancidnofx321 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
alright. Later man...
rancidnofx321 rancidnofx321 is offline
toronto canada Default Mission: 8 objectives
- Shoot paintballs at ___'s car.
- Shoot paintballs at____'s house.
- Put sugar down his gas tank (absorbing all of the gas).
- Pour bleach down his gas tank (bleach will rust the tank).
- Slit his tires
- Put a ping pong ball down his gas tank (supposedly it will make the car stall and prevent any gas from going in).
- Shove a tennis ball up his gas tank with a stick to get furthest distance.
- Finally infiltrate backyard and steal any useful items or find something which may be useful for blackmail.
Clothes for mission: 5
- Black mask.
- Black hoodie.
- Black gloves (not sure which kind though).
- Black track pants.
- White Adidas shoes with black duct tape around them to prevent them from standing out in the dark and for footprints.
Gear: 14
- Paintball gun
- Duct tape
- 1 small co2 tank
- Bottle filled with sugar
- Bottle filled with bleach
- Ping pong ball
- Tennis ball
- Swiss army knife
- Flashlight (red lenses)
- Nice big sharp kitchen knife (for slitting of the tires).
- 1 � foot stick.
- Map (with different routes how to get to the target and hiding places).
- Black backpack.
- Rope to hold backpack to me (to prevent it from bouncing) ???
By the way I will be sticking to the shadows... because I think it's going to look a bit odd watching someone walk up to a car and suddenly just pour bleach down the gas tank.... because you never know...someone could be watching. I will also be shooting the paintball gun from a distance (in the shadows) so they can't physically see me.
So my plan is to study the map as much as I can, as much as I almost know it off by heart. My next plan is tie a nylon Para cord to my bed and make knots at 40 centimeter intervals. Next I will throw the rope out my window so I will be able to climb down the rope. But, before I climb down I'll get all my gear and clothes together so I am prepared for my night op. Then, once I am prepared I will make my way down the rope. Once I'm on ground I will make my way to my target's house and the destruction shall begin....
Sound good?
Tell me if any of my theories are incorrect
and and by the way, for all you men in blue, this is a work of fiction http://www.totse.com/bbs/wink.gif
|
|
#335
 2005-10-29, 03:46
|
pyrodemon3000 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
i am going to steal a quad any tools needed for that thanks
i was buying if from this guy but he took it back and he has not given my money back so i am going to try and get it back till he gives me my money
[This message has been edited by pyrodemon3000 (edited 10-29-2005).]
|
|
#336
 2005-10-29, 18:48
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by The Torch:
How did you find the truck/storage depot? Most of the stuff I own I got cuz of its uses in the "field."
Mutil tools are the best. SWIM went here http://tinyurl.com/bbrlb with dark clothes, a small maglite and a cellphone. SWIM came back with this.
http://tinypic.com/f35rfr.jpg
first real haul. Going back tonight with lockpicks, not going to get cocky.
input? suggestions?
EDIT: swim lived in this area his whole life so far, he just knew it was around. Your best bet is the phone book/to drive around and look for a lot of truck cabs http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif
[This message has been edited by Staples (edited 10-29-2005).]
|
|
#337
 2005-10-29, 22:35
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
SWIM will be doing the rappelling op on tuesday but before that, I have a couple of questions.
1.What is the quietest way to open a velcro pocket. Is it to rip it quickly or to open it slowly? Sounds a bit random, but on more than one occasion on ops SWIM has had to open a velcro pouch to get something when he is very close to someone and this once resulted in him being detected.
2. What is the easiest way to get through a bush whilst being pursued. (The need for this question arose after SWIM was chased as a result of being pursued due to being detected due to the velcro incident.
3. Is there any way to repair a nightvision monocular which has been damaged after being exposed to light (Blame SWIMS mum)
Thx
|
|
#338
 2005-10-30, 02:38
|
unevenmartian 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
[quote]Originally posted by rancidnofx321:
[b]
Gear: 14
- Paintball gun
- Duct tape
- 1 small co2 tank
- Bottle filled with sugar
- Bottle filled with bleach
- Ping pong ball
- Tennis ball
- Swiss army knife
- Flashlight (red lenses)
- Nice big sharp kitchen knife (for slitting of the tires).
- 1 � foot stick.
- Map (with different routes how to get to the target and hiding places).
- Black backpack.
- Rope to hold backpack to me (to prevent it from bouncing) ???
QUOTE]
What are you using to open the gas tank, a screwdriver?
|
|
#339
 2005-10-30, 05:05
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Follow-up on tonights op..
Swim arrived at the truck depot dressed in a black hoodie, jeans, and shoes with a maglite and lockpicks. SWIM did some jumbo-sized car shopping, and got another CB radio, speaker, and for fun a DUI test kit. He also found numerous cards but determined that they were all registered fuel cards for the company (worthless). He proceeded to stake out the building he planned to pick open and found it was secured with an alarm system. He snuck nextdoor to the sewage pumping station and did reconnaisance (sp?) of the surrounding area, then decided it was a good time to head home. Right as he was preparing to rock-jump across a stream, the tide came in and the water level rose a good 1-2 feet in a minute or so which posed a minor inconvinience, and he lost his tension wrench, but after walking upstream, he was able to find the drop point of his bike, load up and head home. He plans to head back again moderately soon.
What do you think the chances are that they'll notice all the gear missing and up security?
What should I do next time? preperations? gear?. Does anyone here use night vision gear and if so, what's good for a person who doesn't have much of a budget?
|
|
#340
 2005-10-30, 05:22
|
rancidnofx321 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
actually he has an old car so it isn't locked so I won't need anything.
|
|
#341
 2005-10-30, 07:58
|
HTA_37 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Yesterday's mission...
Objective: Meet someone infront of our school and pick up something.
So I called up my friend and we got our gear together:
Ski Masks
Black Clothing
Flashlights
Rocks
And Laser Pointers
It was pretty simple so we didn't think that we would need to bring out the heavy duty stuff. So we snuck out and ran over to the railroad tracks and started following them. About 20 minutes later, we end up at the street (Louisa St.) that we are supposed to get off the tracks, so we took a right and walked straight for awhile, then it got a bit 'foresty' so we turned on the flashlights and kept walking until we reached the highway, so we switched off our flashlights and climbed up some rocks to get to the road. We ducked down and waited for cars to pass, I had the strong suspicion someone has seen us, but I thought nothing of it. We quickly crossed the highway (which seemed huge if I really thought about it) and ducked behind some trees. We ran the rest of the way until we reached the school. We then quickly ducked again becuase we saw someone leaving the school, probably a janitor. So we waited for him/her to leave until we went any further. We then met up with the person and got the thing we needed, we then started to go back to my house when we heard someone shout 'HEY YOU!' we quickly looked back and then took off, it was some man. We then took the same route back without anymore problems. So all in all, it was pretty much the best Night Op. I've done.
EDIT: Stupid grammer and spelling.
[This message has been edited by HTA_37 (edited 10-30-2005).]
|
|
#342
 2005-10-30, 20:02
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Holy fuck, my mate (who also ops) showed me that amazon.com is actually a brilliant night op retailer. Seriously, just search the sports and outdoors section for 'ninja'. They've got tabi boots, grappling hooks, stealth suits, hand claws and more for very cheap prices. Brilliant
|
|
#343
 2005-10-30, 20:14
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
any outdoor shop and amry surplus store are THE best store to get gear.
oh a stelth suit lol (sorry i couldnt help but laught)
duck_dojo duck_dojo is offline
Default OK, ninja suit, slight exageration. Anywho i was just trying 2 help, the stuff on amazon tends to be a lot cheaper than the army surplus stores. duck_dojo
|
|
#344
 2005-10-30, 23:17
|
SpecOp14 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Hey its my first time. I am planning to break into a school. I have used google earth and i have the fire escape plans. There are 3 floors. I will be accompanied by 3 or less people. or goal is to break in and steal all the confiscated items. if all else fails it will just be a destroy mission. In order to support man to man conversation i will be using radios with headphones.
Our inventory: ski mask, camo, paintball gun,
flash light, wrist rocket, scott goggles, back pack, spray paint, foam filler spray, ,silly string,and stinkbombs(thanx mokothar).
entry method:
anyway person 2 says we need to climb to the roof, person 3 says back door entry, person 4 and i say window entry. we are still debating over how to enter. help please!
|
|
#345
 2005-10-30, 23:41
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Well if it is your first time then i advise you get a lot of practice is night opping and work your way up. The op you're planning sounds a bit extreme for a first time. You are much more likely to have a successful if you are experienced.
Anywho, i suggest the roof but make sure you know of all the security measures en route.
|
|
#346
 2005-10-31, 02:13
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
id say more pratice but the roof sounds good but not all buildings can be accessed from the roof.
|
|
#347
 2005-11-01, 02:01
|
rancidnofx321 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I have been on a few night ops before but they just turned out to be shit ops, I never ended up really doing much and I think it was cuz they were a bit extreme like molotoving someones house or car.
So what should I start off with for a smaller mission? I was gonna slit 2 of this asswipes tires then infiltrate his backyard, is that a bit extreme for starting or is it good?
|
|
#348
 2005-11-01, 06:33
|
mbainrot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
SWIM has gashed tires with out any NOP exp
|
|
#349
 2005-11-01, 16:09
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Following swim's first highly succesful solo op (see above posts http://www.totse.com/bbs/wink.gif ) swim will be heading out again either tomorrow evening, or this weekend, and will grab a ladder from a nearby school. From there he will attempt to take it to a water/cell phone tower some 100 yards away so he can do some climbing. It will be tricky, so swim is prepared to accept the fact that this may require two people and wait until a later date. If this is the case, he will most likely do some recon, and if his lockpicks have arrived in the mail by then he will do some picking/stealing.
|
|
#350
 2005-11-01, 23:30
|
|
Regular
|
|
Inside the cage that is my mind.
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Staples
Do not climb the cell phone tower. The Radio waves will cook you just like a ham in the micowave. Cuz of the radio waves in the tower might kill you.
Sounds like you did good. Well I bet some one will noitce thare CB Radio being gone. They might think that some one inside the company stole it. They might not do a damn thing. But then if they got you on cam they might beef it up like Fort Knocks. Its up to you whare ever or not you want to go back. The water place should be a go.
ChaosPenguin
I will be sad to see you leave. Live long and prosper.
Psychlonic
I know what your talking about and when am I getin the email??
|
|
#351
 2005-11-02, 14:53
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by The Torch:
Staples
Do not climb the cell phone tower. The Radio waves will cook you just like a ham in the micowave. Cuz of the radio waves in the tower might kill you.
Sounds like you did good. Well I bet some one will noitce thare CB Radio being gone. They might think that some one inside the company stole it. They might not do a damn thing. But then if they got you on cam they might beef it up like Fort Knocks. Its up to you whare ever or not you want to go back. The water place should be a go. Thanks for your response,
The place swim went doesn't have any cameras, luckily http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif. Swim's 99% sure, as he's been to this place once before and has done a lot of recon on it. The only pic he has/feels safe showing is the one a few posts above. It's your average truck depot/storage area. The two buildings on the lot seem to be protected by an alarm system, or at least one of them.
Here's a picture of the tower I'm talking about; it's a water tower that was converted into a cell phone site (GSM?). It's not a microwave tower, so is the threat of radiation still real? http://tinyurl.com/cqbt3 . Frankly even if swim managed to drag that utility ladder all the way to the site, swim doesn't know if he'll be gutsy enough to climb the thing.
So, if the climbing the tower doesn't work out, he has two alternative targets.
1. Also on the site are some ulitity buildings.. One seems to be for the water tower and one seems to be for the cell phone half. http://tinyurl.com/eyrw7 . The building dedicated to the water company is protected by a 'BEST' brand lock. I looked these up and they're designed for security, and they do their job (friend and swim tried picking one and got nowhere). The other building, for cellular, seen in the pic above, has two doors. The locks are combination/key and I'm clueless about these. Not sure what brand. http://tinyurl.com/apb8r (Not the best picture). I'm sure if swim could get some help with opening this building it would almost surely yield pants-wetting results! http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif
2. Water company field site.. swim thinks that it's a reservoir. Not quite sure what's in store for him here. http://tinyurl.com/czcjk
Help with that lock http://www.totse.com/bbs/smile.gif thanks.
|
|
#352
 2005-11-03, 09:02
|
mbainrot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
*bump*
Does anyone know the URL for the Night Ops forum???
Risk Risk is offline
Default Quote: quote:Originally posted by mbainrot:
*bump*
Does anyone know the URL for the Night Ops forum??? www.nightops.net/forum/
Risk
|
|
#353
 2005-11-03, 14:51
|
duck_dojo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Staples that looks like it should be safe but dont take my word for it. Im pretty sure though since there is a ladder already going up it.
|
|
#354
 2005-11-04, 05:50
|
nanobot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
anyone else having problems with www.nightops.net???
|
|
#355
 2005-11-04, 10:55
|
KjeXz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
yup, can't find it.
i've finally gotten a flightsuit and balaclava, and a lockpick set, time soon i guess. :) any suggestions? small town, what could
|
|
#356
 2005-11-04, 11:20
|
majinbijiita 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
So I'm pretty new to the night ops thing...
I tried an op about 3 weeks ago. There is this abandoned boarded up place that used to be a wendy's, that i was going to go in and check out.
When i get close i see that there is a fucking small RV in the parking lot...with its door open, but with no lights on inside...
So i just said screw it. Then i just went around my neighborhood and thought about maybe trying to get into some cars and steal something maybe...but I chickened out when I heard a copter around...so i just went home.
Anyways,
I've wanted to try and do the car thing and I was wondering if people would really be watching me or anything. It would be 2-3 in the morning, and i would only go into cars that were A) unlocked and B) in the shadows.
Do you think it would be safe? These cars would not be in the drive way but along the sidewalk in front of the houses.
Any suggestions?
I'm not really going to need much for this op. Just some binoculars really. The streets are pretty well lit up so I won't need night vision goggles or anything (nor do i have any).
Once I get in a car, what would be a good thing to steal? I figure CD's...maybe their is a backpack with something useful in it...maybe even a purse.
Should i carry a backpack around to carry the loot in or what would you suggest?
Any other details I missed?
Thanks.
DISCLAIMER: The above stories are fictitious and are not real. I am not planning on doing anything I have mentioned above, and never will. This is completely hypothetical.
|
|
#357
 2005-11-04, 11:50
|
Scrouaf 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Where's the forum gone ???
I've got n�o DNS answer for nightops.net
So... if the admin could help...
By the way, if needed, I can find a temporary hosting solution...
|
|
#358
 2005-11-04, 13:16
|
KjeXz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by majinbijiita wear a backpack, but wear casual dark clothes in case of any cars coming down the road...
i guess you're american and the wheel is on the right side (left), so you should go in from the passenger side, the one facing the street; so you won't be easily seen from the houses.
for the record, as far as i know, night ops rules say don't steal stuff, just infiltrate and leave no clues. :)
|
|
#359
 2005-11-04, 14:54
|
Kwinniebogan 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Night Ops = Stealth urbexing Kwinniebogan
#399 Add majinbijiita to your ignore list
|
|
#360
 2005-11-04, 15:23
|
majinbijiita 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Oh, then forget I mentioned it *wink*
Thanks for the tip on going in through the door away from the house.
But, hey didn't someone else post about stealin shit?
|
|
#361
 2005-11-04, 21:10
|
lexxx666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I have just got back in after about a day. Its back up, just I think, 'cos no-one has posted on it for a while.
asshole043 asshole043 is offline
MN Default Quote: quote:Originally posted by Secant:
Hats off to you for heeping your head during that "ride". I think I would have lost it and missed my opportunity to get off or something. Good fictitious op.
EDIT: A possible op tonight would involve me doing a bit of biking on the road. I would need to pack my opping gear in a backpack,bike along the road, and change once on location. My only problem is passing off riding at night with a backpack full of camoflage to a cop. Any ideas? I really have no idea.
i would say you have nothing to worry about as long as you act normal cuz how many times do bikers get checked on that sh** asshole043
|
|
#362
 2005-11-04, 23:16
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Maybe if the forum was kept "underground", it would work. I mean, if we could find a way that
when someone want to search for the website, he can't find it. Just an idea...
|
|
#363
 2005-11-05, 02:57
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
It is. I have inserted a file that prevents it from being picked up by search engines. Anyway, you can only see it if you're a member. I'd say it's pretty "underground."
EDIT: Also, it's back up. I'm assuming server trouble or maintainence.
[This message has been edited by Secant (edited 11-05-2005).]
|
|
#364
 2005-11-05, 07:02
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Anyone ever been successful in getting in a Bell system manhole? I might try tomorrow. Tips?
|
|
#365
 2005-11-06, 02:10
|
rancidnofx321 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
the night ops forum seems to be going downhill.
|
|
#366
 2005-11-06, 05:42
|
apocalypse_now21 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by -extremist:
I will repost my guide;
Training For Night Operations(Night Ops)
-extremist thanks, much appreciated
|
|
#367
 2005-11-07, 22:59
|
rancidnofx321 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by apocalypse_now21:
thanks, much appreciated yeah i read it too it's an awesome guide, thanks extremist.
|
|
#368
 2005-11-08, 06:51
|
monks3080 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Yah i ducktaped all these no skateboarding sign's and my friend picked up a vote for me sign. We ducktaped it to this old guy that yelled at my parents for going on his lawn and now he will probably be sucpicious of me doing it. Very short versio of story
|
|
#369
 2005-11-08, 17:53
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by rancidnofx321:
the night ops forum seems to be going downhill. This would be much more meaningful if you said why. Maybe I could even do something about it.
|
|
#370
 2005-11-08, 22:41
|
N0PE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by The Torch:
Staples
Do not climb the cell phone tower. The Radio waves will cook you just like a ham in the micowave. Cuz of the radio waves in the tower might kill you.
Sounds like you did good. Well I bet some one will noitce thare CB Radio being gone. They might think that some one inside the company stole it. They might not do a damn thing. But then if they got you on cam they might beef it up like Fort Knocks. Its up to you whare ever or not you want to go back. The water place should be a go.
ChaosPenguin
I will be sad to see you leave. Live long and prosper.
Psychlonic
I know what your talking about and when am I getin the email?? You know, i actually climbed a 60+ metre tele-tower (?) once, that gave me a good amount of time to cook. must have took 15 minutes to get up, with pauses to check the view. Then i sat there for like 10 minutes, then went down in 5. Twice.
Now i'm well cooked.
rancidnofx321 rancidnofx321 is offline
toronto canada Default Quote: quote:Originally posted by Secant:
This would be much more meaningful if you said why. Maybe I could even do something about it. I just mean that not as much people have been replying to this topis as they have been a while ago.
rancidnofx321
|
|
#371
 2005-11-10, 23:51
|
black_light 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Not really part of the night ops crew on here but i brought my friends along on an op which was very fun a while back. I bought this under armor mask a few weeks ago and its pretty nice, it covers your whole face except for you eyes but you can adject the section that covers the lower half perfectly as it is like a 2 piece mask but the 2 pieces are joined, hard to explain but its nice. Its on under armors "cold gear" clothing line which aparenly is better at keeping you warm versus
the regular stuff. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...06445?v=glance
theres a pic with a description if you wanna take a look at it. Cold weather is setting in up here and i figured this would be a valubale asset to you guys as ive used it several times since purchasing it and am impressed at the quality.
|
|
#372
 2005-11-12, 03:51
|
Narukagami Warrior 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
On my first op, my teammate wore an underarmour shirt. That mask looks alright, might buy one.
|
|
#373
 2005-11-15, 03:57
|
Hallucinogenate 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Best masks are? Experiences etc welcomed
Currently working with a balaclava. I'm thinking of making a completely new type of custom but I've yet to figure out a design.
|
|
#374
 2005-11-15, 19:05
|
Peterid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I went on an op about a year ago with a few friends of mine. You can read about it here: http://geocities.com/oldtownec/bunker.html Yes, I know, crappy geocities page, but I was and stupid when I made it. There are, however, pictures.
|
|
#375
 2005-11-15, 21:00
|
black_light 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I love how its both easy to see yet hard to find http://www.totse.com/bbs/rolleyes.gif <QUOTE>Busted chance: Low. (Enterances aren't very visible. It's impossible to see inside)
Location difficulty: Low. (It's right along the bike path, easy to find.)</QUOTE>
|
|
#376
 2005-11-15, 21:16
|
Peterid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
The structure is visible from the path, but it's concrete with no windows or doors. I figure it would be pretty hard to tell if someone was inside.
|
|
#377
 2005-11-16, 00:26
|
wmt9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
http://zerotrace.fh-net.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11
this a forum on a totse members site for night ops
|
|
#378
 2005-11-16, 03:31
|
Hallucinogenate 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by wmt9:
ht tp://zerot race.fh-ne t.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11
this a forum on a totse members site for night ops I missed the part about night ops.
|
|
#379
 2005-11-21, 01:54
|
night opper123 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Items:
Black Clothing
Flashlight
Mathches
Binoculars
Swiss army knife
Ski mask
Hey, this is my first post but i've been reading all the topics on bad ideas for a few months now. And I just wanted to type up one of my night ops.
First off, I left my house at 2:30 in the morning by jumping out my window on to the low part of the roof then I had a ladder set up so i could just climb down from there.
My objective was to just look around in this guys backyard that I have always hated.
So, I climbed down the ladder and put on my ski mask, I qucikly sneaked down to his house by jumping over fences and crossing backyards,gardens etc. About 10 minutes later after I sucessfully made it to his house I quickly climbed over his fence, but, my pants snagged on the fence so i got turned upside down! Then I shaked it off the fence and i fell and landed on concrete right on my tailbone, "fuck that hurt". Anyway,I sucked up the pain and pulled out my binoculars and scanned the area. I saw his shed across the lawn so I crawled across his lawn close to the fence until I reached the shed, I turned on my flashlight to see that it was unlocked! I quietly opened it up and stepped in. There was nothing unusual in there except for some gasoline (which I took). So I turned off my flashlight and stepped out of the shed and closed it back up. Then I quickly unscrewed the gas cap and dumped a bit on his lawn. I got ready to hop over the fence as i lit the match. I quicly lit it, threw it, and ran like hell. I ditched the gasoline in some random guy's backyard as I made my way back. I quickly climbed up the ladder and climbed back into my window.
Was it a sucess? I guess, except for killing my tailbone
Lessons learned: DONT WEAR JEANS THAT ARE EVEN A LITTLE BIT BAGGY, as they are likely to snag, try wearing track pants instead.
Smokeyb Smokeyb is offline Regular
Default alright havent been on a night op for a long time but its really cold here so any ideas
temp average here at night=12 Smokeyb
|
|
#380
 2005-11-21, 21:01
|
night opper123 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
yeah it's really cold near me aswell. So I ussualy wear a flanel undershirt, a t-shirt,long-sleeved tshirt and a hoody for my torso. For my lower body I'll ussualy wear 2 lairs of track pants and
double or even triple laired socks. And finally for my face I ussualy wear a ski-mask and maybe a tuque underneath.
|
|
#381
 2005-11-22, 23:55
|
Secant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by wmt9:
ht tp://zerot race.fh-ne t.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11
this a forum on a totse members site for night ops Yes, except for this: www.nightops.net/forum . You can delete your forum now, we don't need it.
|
|
#382
 2005-11-23, 01:04
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
When you go this site go to the military section. Then scroll down and and click on the combo kit. They have equipment really cheap in one big package. They have woodland and desert camo. Then they an all black one for those of you in the city. THey only downside is you have to by a BDU pants but not the BDU shirt seperately but thats not that big of a deal because you can aquire some on the same site. Why they didn't throw them in these kits I don't know but it would make more sense to throw them together.
http://camoamerica.com/
They have 3 different packages:
Level:1 Camo-Combo-Kit (Foot Soldier)
In your choice of Woodland, Desert, or SWAT Black, the Level 1 Camo-Combo-Kit consists of the following 9 items:
1. BDU Rip-Stop Pants
2. Heavy Duty BDU Belt
3. Long Sleeve Camo T-shirt
4. Camo Hat
5. Camo Bandana
6. Camo Print Sox
7. Fingerless Tactical Gloves 8. Tactical Elbow Pads 9. Tactical Knee Pads $79.99 Available in Woodland, Desert, and SWAT Black, the Level 2 Camo-Combo-Kit consists of the following 11 items: 1. Deluxe Ranger Vest 2. BDU Rip-Stop Pants 3. Heavy Duty BDU Belt 4. Long Sleeve Camo T-shirt 5. Camo Bandana 6. Camo Hat 7. Camo Print Sox 8. Fingerless Tactical Gloves 9. Tactical Elbow Pads 10.Tactical Knee Pads $99.00 Level:3 Camo-Combo-Kit (Commando) Available in Woodland, Desert, and SWAT Black, the Level 3 Camo-Combo-Kit consists of the following items: 1. Leapers Tactical Assault Vest 2. BDU Rip-Stop Pants 3. Heavy Duty BDU Belt 4. Short Sleeve Camo T-shirt 5. Long Sleeve Camo T-shirt 6. Camo Bandana 7. Camo Hat 8. Camo Printed Sox 9. Fingerless Tactical Gloves
10.Tactical Elbow Pads
11.Tactical Knee Pads
12.Free Shipping
$149.00
Good deal right?
|
|
#383
 2005-11-23, 18:10
|
Alutrius Xavier 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
swim and friends do an op every week or so to swims uncle's house at around 2 or three in the morning, equipment : a bag
a light
dark clothing
and 2 more ppl- in a car to drive around the block,
anyways they usually make out with like 10 bottles of good alcohol
|
|
#384
 2005-11-24, 18:36
|
Toxyn 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Quote: quote:Originally posted by Choscura:
also, I have an idea for a piece of gear (portable) to make water infiltrations possible, but I have no idea where to get it, and only one idea where to start looking (alibaba.com)- fire-fighter oxygen supplies. I'll post any relevant links I can find to either of those two issues.
One idea which i like is a closed circuit rebreather, which has the BIG advantage of no bubbles...
Tox.
|
|
#385
 2005-11-24, 19:41
|
Fire-Killa 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I had the idea to take down the chrismas light 5 houses away. The only problem is that they are right by the front door and by an open window. what should i do?
|
|
#386
 2005-11-25, 06:04
|
twe4k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
You know what, I really, really miss the old Night Op crowd...oh well here goes:
I need to get past an ultrasonic motion sensor, any ideas?
oh, Fire killa-Don't do it, thats not a operation thats destruction or property for no acceptable reason.
[This message has been edited by twe4k (edited 11-25-2005).]
|
|
#387
 2005-11-27, 17:04
|
twe4k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
where the hell did everyone go?
|
|
#388
 2005-11-27, 17:15
|
night opper123 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
no god damn clue.
lexxx666 lexxx666 is offline
london. england Default does anyone know the secret code to get onto page 10? lexxx666
|
|
#389
 2005-11-27, 19:07
|
twe4k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Their is no page 10, its just a bug.
Have any of you ever ran an operation in the rain?
|
|
#390
 2005-11-27, 19:57
|
night opper123 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Have any of you ever ran an operation in the rain?[/b][/quote]
yes i did a couple times. I didn't plan on it though, it just started raining when I was out. When it rained hard I guess it was a good thing because I was less visible due to all the rain but i also got soaked so it was harder to climb fences and such.
|
|
#391
 2005-11-27, 19:59
|
night opper123 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Have any of you ever ran an operation in the rain?[/b][/quote]
yes i did a couple times. I didn't plan on it though, it just started raining when I was out. When it rained hard I guess it was a good thing because I was less visible due to all the rain but i also got soaked so it was harder to climb fences and such.
|
|
#392
 2005-11-27, 20:01
|
night opper123 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
sorry for double posting that.
|
|
#393
 2005-11-28, 01:28
|
twe4k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I was just wondering what the effects of running an op in the rain while wearing a wetsuit...but i guess its sort of a give/take deal...
|
|
#394
 2005-11-28, 17:08
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
If you think you can move well in a wetsuit, you've never worn one.
It's difficult to waddle the 200 Metres from the car to the dive site, at Capenwray- (Diving place) I don't see why you'd really want to though... Anyone who's doing an underwater entry op, could either deal with the cold, or spend 10 Minutes putting the suit on & Off.
|
|
#395
 2005-11-30, 08:46
|
derrodude 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
everyones gone to the nightops forum.
|
|
#396
 2005-11-30, 10:57
|
thedevilsrighthandman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
Im new to the nightop threads, done nearly 90 NOs nd am pretty decent at it. First NO was at a girls only high school, it was perect for practise/first times.(have started spreading the night op motion now i meet peopl on other ops, [god some peolpe suck at it!] and love the buzz)
I just wanded around a bit then started thinking james bond/F.B.I/C.I.A/ ninja ect... and put together my kit. (check out selfdefenceproducts.com, awesome shit, good prices ect...) I picked up a full ninja out fit, a S&W police back pack(super high-tech looking) a stungun, pepperspray, lock picks, a decent knife and other shizz from these guys, they rock!
I eventuly got really confident at it and now am planning on trying the hospital, the grounds are
easy to get in but im aiming to go all the way to the top then fire a rope from my crossbow to a tree in the grounds and actionman out of there, (should make national pappers!)
My problem is this, when im on a mission i get distracted very easily, i get super cocky and have been pepper sprayd twice by cops (you can also get de-contamination wipes from selfdefence.com) does anyone have any advise on how to stop getting so cocky on my OP's? any advise would be greatly appreciated!!
The high school that i started on is great for practice, its got plenty of balconies and open hall ways, the sceine lab is by its self and is a largeg ring of rooms with an open roof for the hudge garden in the middle, ive grappled up onto the roof and gotten inot the garden and found that there a lockers in the open (inside the complex) its amazing what chicks leave in their locker for the weekend.
The third time i was in the science complex, some stupid bitch had left her cell fone in her locker, it was turn on and rang, i got a hell of a fright, spun round thinking it was a guard and let of threr rounds from my gas pistol, i was running sharp slugs through it, realise it was a fone so checked it out, i had hit the locker dead center and now realised that if it was a guard, he would have been in a reli bad shape. So now i carry my pistol in a fastnd holster so it takes me the extra second to react.
Also, what is inside a night vision device that makes is work? hat to ask a dumb question but oh well. Who else got the same bad situation oping?
|
|
#397
 2005-12-02, 03:35
|
twe4k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
I have been compromised before, one of my friends tipped off the cops that their was a prowler in the industrial area of my city and i had a hell of a time getting past them and getting home but it was great. Just take your time whomever said they were cocky and my advise is DO NOT CARRY GUNS on an operation. For example if you bring a BB pistol on an operation and you're busted by the cops. You go to shoot at them, they return fire but only their shooting 9mm of lead at you. All guns look real in the dark.
twe4k twe4k is offline
North Carolina Default NightOps forum?
|
|
#398
 2005-12-02, 10:26
|
Hallucinogenate 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
It's at www.nightops.net . Well I'm currently writing a guide which is going to be as detailed as I can, here are the contents so far: Contents Part one: The body and mind of the operator 1.1 Introduction 1.2 Objectives -The importance -How to set goals -Example objectives (for ops) 1.3 Mindset of the operator -General thinking -Awareness -Reactions 1.4 Emotions on ops (fear, anxiety etc.) 1.5 Training -Intro -Health -Strength -Stretches 1.6 Concluding the mind 1.7 halucination/(about the author). Part two: The skills of the operator. 2.0 Introduction 2.1 Planning the operation 2.2 Gear -Intro -Clothing
-Optics -Tools -My choice of gear (examples) 2.3 Choosing a target 2.4 Camouflage -Intro -Theory -General hiding -Patterns (patterns includes colors..) 2.5 Recon -Intro -Main -Example 2.6 Other factors -Intro -People you may meet -Fighting -Injury -Weather -Time 2.7 Entry -Points of entry and how to exploit them 2.75 Locks and security -Bypassing locks -Alarms 2.8 Movement and other skills -Intro -Movement
-Climbing
2.9 Escape
2.10 Capture
-Intro
-What to do
-How to avoid being captured
2.11 Example operations
-Indoor operation
-Outdoor operation
-New op
2.12 Concept ideas (ideas I'm designing/testing)
2.13 Final thoughts and last words
So far that is all, I'll probably include more stuff..
If you'd care to include more details of this ultrasonic motion detector, access you have to it and specifications..
I just had a thought, perhaps I could use a remote controlled truck/car to get past a PIR, then somehow dis arm it..
at the moment this idea isn't very well off, but some with some developing perhaps I'll figure something out.
Anyway, until next time.
|
|
#399
 2005-12-02, 19:30
|
navyseals101 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
will lead sheets block the infrared scanners helicopters have? I know thats what people say about marijuana grow rooms, they sell lead rolls on united nuclear, you could make like a safe house or line your cammies with the plates.
Also ghuille soots are practical for small missions, say you just want to sneak into your next doors neighboors back yard. Just crouch and youl will look like a bush, its usefull if the area is well lit.
|
|
#400
 2005-12-03, 09:09
|
twe4k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
i would not reccomend ghillie suits, instead just take an old sheet, follow the pattern of how a ghillie suit is made, and make a ghillie blanket, thats waht i did and it is MUCH better then wearing a ghillie suit on an op, their much too noisy and bulky
|
|
#401
 2005-12-04, 11:41
|
dro 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Night Ops VI
2 suggestions.
Dont wear a ski mask unless you REALLY need it .If i was a cop i'd probably shoot you on sight.
Carry peppar spray JUST IN CASE some civilian trys to be a hero and beat the shit out of you.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|