 |
|
Has anyone ever tasted their own cum? 
—
|
—
|
57 |
— |
 |
|
damn women. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
5 inch cock 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Did i do the right thing? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Need some info on laws regarding sexual abuse. 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
3some with friend + ex, got gf, gf friends with ex, please help. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Just after you think you've gotten over the complusive need to get a girlfriend.. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Friendships and sexual attraction - (esp interested in Female opinions) 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
Im in somewhat of a predicament. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I'm back with my ex-girlfriend but I don't know how to break up with my girlfriend 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
i have a 9 inch long and 6.5 inch around 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
My email peterboy225@hotmail.com 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Annoying girl 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
How do you know if you're in love? (Without saying 'you just know' please!) 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
My mom found out that I was at a party... 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
Prison Rape 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
I may have gotten a girl pregnant by fisting her hardcore 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
I'm Gay 
—
|
—
|
39 |
— |
 |
|
So, I got with this asian chick. 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Is this practical? 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
What's it like to be a female? 
—
|
—
|
66 |
— |
 |
|
kinda confused 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Does this mean I'm gay? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Should I leave my wife? 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
it would appear i have a slight problem (not overly long, though teenager-ish) 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
So I´m all infatuated and shit. 
—
|
—
|
59 |
— |
 |
|
If a minor owns child pornography, what then? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Figuring out the best way. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
if a vampire chick.. 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
God damn, your mom finds your child pr0n ONE TIME... 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |