About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Sex and Affection Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 821 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
Unreasonable expectations. Title only
—
—
11 —
 
Masturbation before sex reducing chance of pregnancy? Title only
—
—
20 —
 
Do you store phone numbers of your ex'es? Title only
—
—
40 —
 
What the hell is wrong with being single? Title only
—
—
34 —
 
How can I get her to give me head? Title only
—
—
30 —
 
Anyone here ever have a girl make you feel like a kid again? Title only
—
—
10 —
 
I need help Totse Title only
—
—
22 —
 
The magical "o" Title only
—
—
12 —
 
My 17 year old sister is pregnant... Merry fucking Christmas Title only
—
—
53 —
 
Tomorrow I'm going milf hunting Title only
—
—
27 —
 
Possibly the best thing to come out of a girls mouth. Title only
—
—
19 —
 
I'm in a strange situation. Title only
—
—
14 —
 
Why do girls do this? Title only
—
—
6 —
 
On Being An Asshole Title only
—
—
16 —
 
A follow up to my previous quest of a 16 year old's mouth Title only
—
—
4 —
 
Why do guys do this? Title only
—
—
78 —
 
Cockblocking a woman Title only
—
—
7 —
 
the best dream I've ever had; can I make it real? Title only
—
—
12 —
 
I don't know what to make of what she said to me Title only
—
—
7 —
 
is it normal that my nuts smell like pussy? Title only
—
—
31 —
 
how to fuck a mormon? Title only
—
—
45 —
 
Teaching someone how to kiss Title only
—
—
29 —
 
So she's not pregnant... Title only
—
—
6 —
 
"Rythm Method" Title only
—
—
21 —
 
False Accusations Title only
—
—
9 —
 
Found a girl I like....now I just need to talk to her Title only
—
—
9 —
 
We fuck, but don't use a rubber. Title only
—
—
29 —
 
Writing a letter..Bad or good? Title only
—
—
35 —
 
How to be a better fuck? Title only
—
—
17 —
 
I hate my mother Title only
—
—
18 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 91 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics