 |
|
Should I tell my gf I cheated?? 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
Too much time together.. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I think my family is falling apart... again 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
puissing/shitting on people 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
urethra-fuck? 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
A question for females? 
—
|
—
|
55 |
— |
 |
|
I would rather be horribly alone most of the time... 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Cuddle with wife's friend? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
What's the difference between these two? 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Can you hit a womans .. hip? during sex 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
what should i do totse? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Where can one go to fuck during cold weather? 
—
|
—
|
84 |
— |
 |
|
Buttsechs 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Virgins 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
I need to use a girl to get another. (breaking ice) 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
An opinion... 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Loosing my virginity to hooker when I was 15 is something I'm quite proud of 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Does it bother women when guys check them out on the street? 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
This wasnt normal.. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
For her (or him) I would... 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
My Pathetic First Time 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
How many time do you ejaculate per orgasm? 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
Lawl, this is fucked. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Does she love me part two. 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
Oh what a fool I am 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Girlfriend Acting Weird 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
So... I think I love my best friend. 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
From fisticuffs to friends. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Rough Situation, Involves Friends 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
your first kiss 
—
|
—
|
91 |
— |