About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Sex and Affection Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 821 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
Threesome Title only
—
—
25 —
 
Shes lingering like a bad smell - But I need to help her. Title only
—
—
23 —
 
Girl Troublez....SERIOUS!!1one! Title only
—
—
12 —
 
Wtf they make stupid ass comments Title only
—
—
28 —
 
Your views on Gays Title only
—
—
55 —
 
Am I ugly? Title only
—
—
32 —
 
What does love mean? Title only
—
—
12 —
 
So appearently I have teh AIDs Title only
—
—
6 —
 
What to do? Title only
—
—
10 —
 
should i cheat? Title only
—
—
26 —
 
Do you have metaphysical preferences? Title only
—
—
11 —
 
I lost my virginity! Title only
—
—
2 —
 
UPDATE !(So Tomorrow I gotta phone the Trouble 'n Strife) Title only
—
—
70 —
 
going to ask her out. Title only
—
—
30 —
 
oH mY GoDz DoEs ThIs ChIcK lIeK mE??? Serious thread. Title only
—
—
30 —
 
I don't know what I want. Title only
—
—
5 —
 
Porn Title only
—
—
41 —
 
How do I tell her I'm a really a girl? Title only
—
—
7 —
 
Need help figuring myself out Title only
—
—
4 —
 
Age Question. Title only
—
—
46 —
 
Unmatching underwear? Title only
—
—
34 —
 
Cousin.. Title only
—
—
54 —
 
What do you do with chicks with moustaches? Title only
—
—
52 —
 
How do you let a guy know you like them? Title only
—
—
54 —
 
They look so in love. :) Title only
—
—
8 —
 
Wild vs. trimmed vs. Shaved Title only
—
—
4 —
 
Christmas gifts thread...The official! Title only
—
—
119 —
 
Dilemna Title only
—
—
5 —
 
New Erotic-ish Fiction From The Pen Of Ketch. Title only
—
—
31 —
 
My boyfriend. Title only
—
—
53 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 91 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics