About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Sex and Affection Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 821 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
Best way to hit my GF's G-spot during sex? Title only
—
—
7 —
 
Converting for a girl?!?! Title only
—
—
8 —
 
So what is considered a "big" cock Title only
—
—
82 —
 
Apparently I'm Gay Title only
—
—
17 —
 
The Official "OMG iS SHE t3H Pr3gGZ0rs?!' Thread Title only
—
—
3 —
 
Meeting people in CO. Title only
—
—
9 —
 
urge to cheat Title only
—
—
42 —
 
Same old long-distanace shit (Long) Title only
—
—
6 —
 
Random Worker. Title only
—
—
3 —
 
what do I do-what do I do-what do I do Title only
—
—
42 —
 
Could my GF be pregnant?? Title only
—
—
14 —
 
I need help Title only
—
—
10 —
 
Rape or not rape? Title only
—
—
34 —
 
DEALING with REJECTION.... Title only
—
—
36 —
 
about my gf Title only
—
—
8 —
 
This Chick and a one month fling (long). Title only
—
—
5 —
 
Fucked over: more affection than sex. Title only
—
—
24 —
 
Being Marked Title only
—
—
14 —
 
Silly reasons to leave people Title only
—
—
31 —
 
I'm over my friends? Title only
—
—
15 —
 
Getting a boner too easily? Title only
—
—
28 —
 
as a hip urban male Title only
—
—
5 —
 
biting/being bitten? Title only
—
—
15 —
 
Since 2006, I have liked 5 women Title only
—
—
16 —
 
where do I go to meet men? Title only
—
—
7 —
 
My fiance is starting to flake on me. Title only
—
—
41 —
 
'Met' this girl whilst I was working... Title only
—
—
7 —
 
Where to buy a vibrator? Title only
—
—
25 —
 
Do your best friends piss you off? Title only
—
—
16 —
 
Friends mom.. Title only
—
—
18 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 91 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics