About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Sex and Affection Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 821 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
I know what women want! Title only
—
—
12 —
 
For laughs: Men, what is your perfect woman? Title only
—
—
31 —
 
Thinking About Calling Online BF's Home Phone Title only
—
—
371 —
 
I have a date tonight with a girl who is 6 years older than me Title only
—
—
7 —
 
girl-friends?? Title only
—
—
19 —
 
Girlfriend can't cum :( Title only
—
—
27 —
 
"I want you to put some meat on my chest"...??? Title only
—
—
11 —
 
&T I think I'm depressed Title only
—
—
5 —
 
Condoms?? Title only
—
—
4 —
 
Hungry Men Like Fatter Women Title only
—
—
22 —
 
3some etiquette Title only
—
—
16 —
 
Having sex with a 16 year old Title only
—
—
57 —
 
How do YOU avoid date-like situations and phones? Title only
—
—
9 —
 
What are the women of our generation looking for in a man? Title only
—
—
100 —
 
I don't know what I want Title only
—
—
35 —
 
Do you carry condoms with you? Title only
—
—
25 —
 
playing mind games with an ex-girlfriend Title only
—
—
19 —
 
black ballin Title only
—
—
9 —
 
I was fucking this bitch and my groin hurt... Title only
—
—
8 —
 
Am I being unreasonable? Title only
—
—
18 —
 
Wow is ruining my sex life Title only
—
—
40 —
 
final results of the condom scare Title only
—
—
52 —
 
Is it okay to not "be in the mood" Title only
—
—
20 —
 
My fucking fucktard friend Title only
—
—
12 —
 
how to find out if girls have fucked the muds or homosexuals? Title only
—
—
4 —
 
Official Jack Ketch Hates America Thread Title only
—
—
2 —
 
put a girl to the test? Title only
—
—
29 —
 
I have issues Title only
—
—
14 —
 
why finding the right person = the most important thing you'll ever do Title only
—
—
30 —
 
I want a girlfriend!~ Title only
—
—
14 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 91 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics