About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Sex and Affection Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 821 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
Wife beating Title only
—
—
4 —
 
Dating/liking friends ex's Title only
—
—
15 —
 
ridiculous flatmate situation that's doing my head in Title only
—
—
23 —
 
Becoming A Nudist Title only
—
—
20 —
 
The "Why Did He leave Me For HER thread"? Title only
—
—
53 —
 
Is she manipulating me. Title only
—
—
13 —
 
Wakes, Funerals Title only
—
—
22 —
 
"Casual Encounters" on Craigslist? Title only
—
—
23 —
 
Good first dates/hang outs Title only
—
—
8 —
 
My Ex Needs Spanking... Title only
—
—
13 —
 
Peeing after sex? Title only
—
—
10 —
 
I've just realized why I think so little of the PUA thing Title only
—
—
18 —
 
Daaaad, Can She Stay The Night? Title only
—
—
83 —
 
I hate..... I'm not even sure what I hate (kinda long) Title only
—
—
15 —
 
feeling a little lonely Title only
—
—
10 —
 
PaED0 Bear Says "Come to the Beach" Title only
—
—
35 —
 
Dilemma Title only
—
—
12 —
 
Is my girlfriend pregnant? Title only
—
—
1 —
 
I need the aid of TOTSE to steal a v-card!! Title only
—
—
17 —
 
I'm a tad confused Title only
—
—
4 —
 
She's back =) Title only
—
—
16 —
 
Is doing your step-sister considered incest? Title only
—
—
70 —
 
So I have a thing for ebony women. Title only
—
—
22 —
 
Apparently I'm crazy. Title only
—
—
46 —
 
how to tell if she has herpes or a pimple? Title only
—
—
4 —
 
For the girls: Does seeing money make you wet? Title only
—
—
36 —
 
girl likes to lick my ass? Title only
—
—
9 —
 
Piercings, HOT or NOT ? Title only
—
—
40 —
 
If you were a chick... Title only
—
—
24 —
 
"I love how safe you make me feel." Title only
—
—
21 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 91 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics