 |
|
Do bitches secretly enjoy being raped? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
posting for a friend 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Rimming 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Along my magical journey of physical and sexual re-tooling 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Rapep, the emotional part 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I failed when it came to the "I love you" moment 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
I am sad 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Am I really being weird here? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Can a woman tell if you've jacked off recently? 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
why cockrings are bad 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
My girlfriend's EXTREME demand! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Can't Orgasm 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Date rape 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Question bout what I saw on TV 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
how the fuck 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Holy shit someone might have just seen my girlfriend jackin' me 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
What do you think of how I deal with these situations 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Easiest way to lose your virginity. 
—
|
—
|
87 |
— |
 |
|
anyone have genital warts and treat it yourself? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
New shrink 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
how many times and with how many ppl? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Her Pleasure Trojans? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Where I stand, has been where I've stood for too long - Help with the next step 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Double Your Dating With David DeAngelo- This stuff fake? 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Is this emotional blackmail? 
—
|
—
|
28 |
— |
 |
|
My girlfriend wants me to cut all ties with a friend of mine 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
females, have you ever gotten oral from a guy with a tongue ring? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Asked this one girl to prom for this upcoming year and the answer well... 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Threesome 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Stepping up the date 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |