 |
|
Calling all UK Totseans! 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
your speaking vaguely. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
An open letter to Molosh #2 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Night Terrors 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
NumberJumbo and Alle are fag whore slut cunts. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Urgent help 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
should i buy an nes and 8 games for $55? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
xxombie-----= 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Kansas totse users? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
UK Marijuana Users. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Retards overusing the word "Epic." 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
So SG, which is it - Oldest first or Newest first? 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
Something I find interesting. [A discussion relating to the moderation of SG] 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
I hate the British 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Sizing brass knuckles? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
How about I drape my scrotum over your nose? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I think i should mod sa 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
So Totse I heard something..... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
percentage of whites living in liberia? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
So, there was a figh. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Sg, what do you think about this... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
!Yahoo Answers that make you say "WTF were they thinking?". 
—
|
—
|
76 |
— |
 |
|
Start work tomorrow... 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
What should I tell this kid on mothers day whos mom died of cancer lolz prank calls 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |
 |
|
I'm a chimp. 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
stealing school textbooks 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Vengefuldream you dink. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
TOTSE Challenge #1 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
is there any way to tell 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
If I were to move to a remote town 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |