 |
|
you all 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Verily I say unto you, 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I will get myself banned. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Do any of the mods want to ban cholonigger? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I needa fly for cheap/free 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I miss the smell of her pussy, now shes fucking a nigger! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
hai guys 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I miss the smell of her pussy. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Damn, i miss the smell of her pussy! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I miss the smell of her ass 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I miss the smell of her pussy. 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
CCUSA, Camp America etc 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Question for the spanish speakers 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
The World today, how we doin'? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
heman and the masters of the universe 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
supercalafrajalisticespyaladotious 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Happy birthday Kate 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
What Resolution do you Use? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
Croats are gross and dumb 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
British Mods. 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
toxic shadow... IS A FUCKIN IDIOT 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
guess what totsean i kno irl! 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Reject stop wanking on cam! 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
I have good/bad news for you Spurious. 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
My sunny afternoon. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
why are americans so shit at geography? 
—
|
—
|
78 |
— |
 |
|
Belly-button 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
im gay 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Map! 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
How come ancient greece was so epic 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |