 |
|
I miss the smell of my cat 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Fucked up person at school. 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
30 Days. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
HI, I'm bored. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Sally Fields... 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Copenhagen meet up anybody? 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Weird blue screen message, new type of virus? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Do you lock the door while you showar? 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
What is your preferred transportation of choice? 
—
|
—
|
48 |
— |
 |
|
Is rudolf the red nose reindeer a chick or a dude? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Question please? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Kingston vs Sandisk 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Physical Pain. 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
What are you doing? Mrs. Hai is back and needs updates 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
FragginNoobsInColumbine is a MUSICIAN!!! 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Lol, I made this ages ago, and got banned from #totse for sharing it 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
Trigonometry HALP 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
I've said it once and I'll say it again, the Russians are superior... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Our Jeff Hunter, which art absent dictator, 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
The worlds best... 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
#thecoupdetat 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
Hillarious shit 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I miss the smell of his penis. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Is someone implying that Totse is a racist website? 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
So I went to the drive thru at Wendy's 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Are there any songs that turn you on? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I'd rather play here, with all the madmen. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
anyone on totse from illinois? 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Static Void 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Why Cholos and Maoris are superior to all other races. 
—
|
—
|
31 |
— |