 |
|
So, I GTA4'd that hoe 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Anyone have one of those days when they're just constantly shitting? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Last Visited: 1970 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
I almost went to jail tonight. 
—
|
—
|
38 |
— |
 |
|
zomg im drunk! 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
What do you think of my new pants? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
what is wrong 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
so fucking horrible (dog infested w/ maggots, sry no pics) 
—
|
—
|
16 |
— |
 |
|
I feel sick 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I just fucked DerDrache's doctor 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
I'm gonna try to fuck my doctor 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Help me troll this tubber 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Dreams 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Minimalist video hosting site 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
I have exactly $43.00 that is expendable. 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Which totse mod do you think could come the closest to pulling a goatse. 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
What objects do you suspect silverfuck masturbates with? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
April is the cruelest month. 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Making my monitor shake if I hum in a spcific tone 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
My new tattoo 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
A message from Zay 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
I'm not sure, but.. 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Nutricide 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Issue me a challenge! 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
What helps you to study?? 
—
|
—
|
35 |
— |
 |
|
Gramar? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
What to call people who dont do drugs? 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
http://www.totse.com/community/showpost.php?p=9947753&postcount=2 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
ITT ban evasion 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |
 |
|
Identify yourself smurf moderator!!!!! 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |