 |
|
I did 9/11. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
i've never gotten past the first level or two of super mario bros 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I'm pretty sure we're in purgatory 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
attn: monkmaster 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Do you guys know where I can get some... 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
attn: homeless people 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
chain link steering wheel 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Buying a car from a dude I don't really know. 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Word. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Penis problem (Long) 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
My penis is too big for my pants, much too big for my pants 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Something about pooping 
—
|
—
|
56 |
— |
 |
|
What bill looks the best? 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
I have dandruff 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Once again, make my decision for me 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Things that make you go "x_O" 
—
|
—
|
41 |
— |
 |
|
craziest shit 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
Toefl Tests {Anyone ?} 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
I cant go to work. 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
How long do you think it will take FNIC to get banned? 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
I just joined the International High IQ Society 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
My girl friend dumped me. 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |
 |
|
Contact lenses. 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
miraculin berries 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
how often do you take showers? 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
Totse Day!!!! 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
So, who here has met up with a moderator? 
—
|
—
|
61 |
— |
 |
|
An open letter to Molosh 
—
|
—
|
21 |
— |
 |
|
so i got hit by a truck last night.. 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
Shades 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |