About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:37
TheMightyGoat TheMightyGoat is offline
Regular
 
Default What color is this stripe?

http://tinyurl.com/mm5zl
 #2 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:42
Amaretto Amaretto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

Green
 #3 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:43
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

purple of course.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:43
Loc Dogg Loc Dogg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
purple of course.


 #5 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:44
xxdeetsxx xxdeetsxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

the fuck what are you...colour blind, it's purple dipshit
 #6 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:47
heisler2 heisler2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

Mauve?
 #7 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:50
Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc Dogg
quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
purple of course.


 #8 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:51
creepinghorseman creepinghorseman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

H O L Y SHIT! TheMightyGoat!? Damn, I don't know about everyone else but I've missed you and your crazy shit.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:51
Regular
 
London
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
purple of course.


 #10 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:54
TheMightyGoat TheMightyGoat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

It's the bluest fucking blue stripe I've ever seen in my goddamn life. You're all gay.

My (actually) gay boss thinks it's purple, too.

quote:
Originally posted by creepinghorseman:
H O L Y SHIT! TheMightyGoat!? Damn, I don't know about everyone else but I've missed you and your crazy shit.


I'm suprised anyone remembers me. I just stopped by to get some quick votes on that blue - fucking blue, you niggers - stripe on the wall.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-13, 22:57
creepinghorseman creepinghorseman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by TheMightyGoat:
It's the bluest fucking blue stripe I've ever seen in my goddamn life. You're all gay.

My (actually) gay boss thinks it's purple, too.

I'm suprised anyone remembers me. I just stopped by to get some quick votes on that blue - fucking blue, you niggers - stripe on the wall.



I distinctly remember you making a thread about tying your ass hair together while lying down, then you forgot about it and bent over and tore it out.

I'm not sure why that sticks out though.
 #12 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:03
TheMightyGoat TheMightyGoat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by creepinghorseman:
I distinctly remember you making a thread about tying your ass hair together while lying down, then you forgot about it and bent over and tore it out.

I'm not sure why that sticks out though.



I didn't forget. I wanted to see if it would be possible to rip out my ass hair in such a fashion.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:04
Twistid Twistid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

blue?
 #14 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:06
kwstag kwstag is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

peerpuul
 #15 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:10
DiStOrTiOn DiStOrTiOn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

I think the lighting makes it look purple, but in reality is actually blue.
 #16 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:12
TheMightyGoat TheMightyGoat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by DiStOrTiOn:
I think the lighting makes it look purple, but in reality is actually blue.


A free hand job for this man.
 #17 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:12
Penguins in the Desert Penguins in the Desert is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

Blue?

Royal purple?

Blue.
 #18 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:13
Cybernetico Cybernetico is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

I was always wondering, how long till the SA goons get wiff of this drawball thing? Why are there no giant grenades. Well now they have found out and are unstoppable.

Take my advice, kid; forget the grenade, go back to the origional TOTSE artifact and protect it from thier retaliation.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:13
creepinghorseman creepinghorseman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by TheMightyGoat:
I didn't forget. I wanted to see if it would be possible to rip out my ass hair in such a fashion.



Ah, yeah that's right. It's been a long time, I'm not surprised I forgot the details.

You are my hero.
 #20 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:16
Moderator
 
҉
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by heisler2:
Mauve?


dingdingdingding!
 #21 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:21
2unl2 2unl2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

its purple, jackass

[This message has been edited by 2unl2 (edited 03-13-2006).]
 #22 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:22
TheMightyGoat TheMightyGoat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by Cybernetico:
I was always wondering, how long till the SA goons get wiff of this drawball thing? Why are there no giant grenades. Well now they have found out and are unstoppable.

Take my advice, kid; forget the grenade, go back to the origional TOTSE artifact and protect it from thier retaliation.



I have no idea what you're talking about.

quote:
Originally posted by creepinghorseman:

Ah, yeah that's right. It's been a long time, I'm not surprised I forgot the details.

You are my hero.



I s'pose I might post around a bit again. I do miss the profound lack of maturity that Totse is known for.
 #23 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:23
AsThePalacesBurn AsThePalacesBurn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by TheMightyGoat:
It's the bluest fucking blue stripe I've ever seen in my goddamn life. You're all gay.



Well said.
 #24 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:25
ExplodingTeeth ExplodingTeeth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
purple of course.


 #25 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:31
Regular
 
New Zealand
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

yes/18
 #26 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:35
Twistid Twistid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by 2unl2:
its purple, jackass





just a theory, but seems to be fool proof, queers say it's purple, well staight men tend to look for a manly-er color...
 #27 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:35
twisted_miss twisted_miss is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

Blue/purple. Indigo if you want to get technical.

Either way, takes the a women's opinion on better faith; its been proven that females see colours in more detail and depth and can better differentiate between shades of colour.
Go me ^_^

- t_m
 #28 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:35
Ryakoth Ryakoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
purple of course.


no its blue
 #29 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:37
xxdeetsxx xxdeetsxx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

i'm not queer. sure my msn font colour is a carefully selected shade of pink, but i'm not a homo
 #30 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:38
Quageschi Quageschi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

mustard yellow
 #31 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:39
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by Ryakoth:
no its blue

shut up you masturbate to furry porn.
 #32 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:40
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by Twistid:

just a theory, but seems to be fool proof, queers say it's purple, well staight men tend to look for a manly-er color...


http://tinyurl.com/zx47r

its a shade of pink
 #33 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:42
Regular
 
A cave, because I'm a hermit.
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

Bl-fucking-ue
 #34 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:45
Over The Influence Over The Influence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

According to my scientific research:

http://tinyurl.com/kfynt

One of the closest colors in the "PANTONE Pastel Coated" colors is Violet. The color in question is in a completely different part of the color spectrum.

You, sir, are either color blind or trying to prove how manly and straight you are.

I'd say you're gay, but you can't even tell the colors of the last two lines of a rainbow.

Welcome back, BTW.
 #35 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:47
Regular
 
A cave, because I'm a hermit.
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

Heh. By the way, I am kind of colorblind. Dont even know why i posted.
 #36 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:54
Twistid Twistid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

lol, punk rocker, if you use shades, i'm pretty sure you can make most colors look like that....
 #37 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:54
TheMightyGoat TheMightyGoat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

Better angle. http://tinyurl.com/s7588
 #38 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:55
Ryakoth Ryakoth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ryakoth:
[b] no its blue


shut up you masturbate to furry porn.[/B][/QUOTE]

ok you got me, and it really is purple, now back to furry porn...
 #39 
Old 2006-03-13, 23:56
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by TheMightyGoat:
Better angle. http://tinyurl.com/s7588

it looks blue but a purply blue.
 #40 
Old 2006-03-14, 00:00
$tinger $tinger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

It looks like some parts are blue and some are purple to me.
 #41 
Old 2006-03-14, 00:03
Regular
 
Planet Earth
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by Punk_Rocker_22:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Twistid:
[b]
just a theory, but seems to be fool proof, queers say it's purple, well staight men tend to look for a manly-er color...


http://tinyurl.com/zx47r

its a shade of pink[/B][/QUOTE]


FAG!
 #42 
Old 2006-03-14, 00:04
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by Sentinel:

FAG!




wow, how clever

anyways, in the new picture it is closer to the blue spectrum
http://tinyurl.com/kg2zw

I dont knwo what to call it tho.
 #43 
Old 2006-03-14, 00:05
Twistid Twistid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

wait, i have an easy way to settle this question.... did you purchase the paint, or did your gay boss?
 #44 
Old 2006-03-14, 00:11
TheMightyGoat TheMightyGoat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by Twistid:
wait, i have an easy way to settle this question.... did you purchase the paint, or did your gay boss?


Neither. It was there before he was manager of the store.
 #45 
Old 2006-03-19, 19:25
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What color is this stripe?

quote:
Originally posted by eprime:
purple of course.


 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics