 |
|
why am I so damn cool. 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
lay off fraggin noobs 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
i should have seen this coming. 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
A moral dilemma: please advise. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
HAi Stripped. 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN TOTSE!!! - It's Time To Get Your Runescape On! 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
If you were a $50 note, where would you hide? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Fuck this shit... 
—
|
—
|
18 |
— |
 |
|
Stripped <3 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
Do you ever get a sudden rush of perspective? 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
holy shit, me and my mom are on google street view 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
I have a confession to make. 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Dear Stripped <3 
—
|
—
|
29 |
— |
 |
|
we must purge totse of the enemy 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
Totse I have a confession to make. 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I just cut myself ... 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Whatever you do, do NOT open this thread fag. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Naminator01's Official Birthday Thread 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
I'm going places in life. Most of you are not. lulz 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
bypassing pc 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
So are WAN/449/Slag dead yet? 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
So what will you all do if our government restricts the net tomorrow? 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
In this thread, you tell me to do things and i do them. 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
My friends mom wants to fuck 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
I was attacked! 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
India 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
My and my 2 mates got deaccepted from a group 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I wanted to know you guys' opinions on the big blaming deal of the V-Tech shootings. 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
yo wtf SG is slower than a slow-motion slowmo replay 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
I play runescape 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |