 |
|
Ahahahahahaha &pwned 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
What's the English word for this 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
Guess what! 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Does anyone else find this as funny as I do? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
HAi! good morning totse. 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Remembering Burn girl 
—
|
—
|
51 |
— |
 |
|
what are some of your most kept secrets 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
So I just got violated by a man 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
I just saw a commercial for dianetics. 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
LOLMG u gais r troll food, srsly 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Am I done growing? 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |
 |
|
sort this shithole out mods. 
—
|
—
|
122 |
— |
 |
|
What in the FUCK?? Can you solve the mystery? 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
My fucked up Dream 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
So, I think I know a Totse Member 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
csi ney fucking york 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
ITT: My 1000th post 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
Whatever happened to Infrared? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
i'm drunk 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Wait, what? 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
dyke got owned 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
HAi! 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Im using mommys credit card, use her address for billing or mine? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Shalom TV On Demand 
—
|
—
|
0 |
— |
 |
|
Hmmm 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
What happened to the phone chat? 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
I am the hottest chick on totse. 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
So, i'm going out with 
—
|
—
|
22 |
— |
 |
|
Who is worse Cholonigger or 449 back when he would spam the shit out of totse? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
The New Mountain Dews - Dewmocracy 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |