 |
|
What course should I do? 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
IF 50 peopele had enough monely to collectively buy TOTSE 
—
|
—
|
19 |
— |
 |
|
So I got Bel-aired, now I'm sick. 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
As i crack open the 40 of OE 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
totse is full of faggots 
—
|
—
|
7 |
— |
 |
|
Spandex Body Suits 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Attn All Ontarian Totseans 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Everybody 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Don't You fuck with my Flavonoids! 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
Movie Name (British bullying) 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
My Plan to Fix Black Culture 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
Hello to all 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
So I am getting a jowl lift 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Recomend me a movie 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
I have black dots on my tonsils 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
Ugly people's photobucket pictures 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
So I was just permabanned from 4chan for posting child pornography 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
Being ON drugs at the airport. Good idea? 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
How is your social life doing? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
I need something to do 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
post contents of your wallet 
—
|
—
|
70 |
— |
 |
|
Think about this for a second 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
I'm going to Vacation Bible School 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
the gayest posters 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
God Damn 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
The best place to buy a hat? 
—
|
—
|
49 |
— |
 |
|
best way to kill my neighbours cat? 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
I am hungry. 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN leet loser 
—
|
—
|
46 |
— |
 |
|
MY foot still hurts and is bleeding again. 
—
|
—
|
34 |
— |