About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Ego
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : Spurious Generalities Forum Tools Search this Forum
Announcement
Views: 685 View Announcement Announcement: About the Impending Closure of Totse.com
2009-01-16 oddballz194 (Super Moderator)
  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Reverse Sort Order Replies Views
 
I have an IRL friend I think is in the closet Title only
—
—
37 —
 
Being a designated driver saved my ass tonight. Title only
—
—
30 —
 
A wigger crip wants to fight me Title only
—
—
61 —
 
Decided where my new home will most likely be located Title only
—
—
7 —
 
I've Made My 3,000 Post! Title only
—
—
4 —
 
So there I was, head full of cocaine and whiskey, reading threads in SG Title only
—
—
5 —
 
who here likes big tittied sluts??!?!! Title only
—
—
2 —
 
Uhh, did I miss something? Title only
—
—
8 —
 
99% of women are shallow bitches Title only
—
—
65 —
 
Help me get into my house Title only
—
—
57 —
 
Does anyone use the other thread viewing modes? Title only
—
—
36 —
 
Should I have done something? Title only
—
—
4 —
 
How I ALMOST died(car chase) Title only
—
—
36 —
 
VR Training Title only
—
—
30 —
 
Identity Title only
—
—
72 —
 
Awesome.. Title only
—
—
7 —
 
Pyramid Head for Halloween Title only
—
—
32 —
 
I have proof that handofzek is a homosexual(pics) Title only
—
—
23 —
 
Accidentally looking at your mothers boobs Title only
—
—
30 —
 
Fucking bullshit Title only
—
—
21 —
 
Halloween costume Y/N Title only
—
—
33 —
 
Im staying for the hurricane :) Title only
—
—
13 —
 
racist white women are ugly Title only
—
—
16 —
 
A Brief Essay on Goatse Title only
—
—
11 —
 
I just slept through my 2 classes... Title only
—
—
33 —
 
Funniest quotes from this years US Election. Title only
—
—
33 —
 
Coolest fire you've seen? Title only
—
—
24 —
 
For those in UK, I should be in the news :) Title only
—
—
14 —
 
Half-arsed fancy dress ideas? Title only
—
—
24 —
 
What the fuck can I do in this situation? Title only
—
—
47 —
Post New Thread

Display Options Moderators
Showing threads 1 to 30 of 56 Moderators : 4
 

New posts New posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with new posts
No new posts No new posts More than 20 replies or 150 views Hot thread with no new posts
Closed Thread Thread is closed  
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics