 |
|
Two days ago I fucked up.... 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
I have a stolen calculator.. 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
Music that affects your mood based on past experiences 
—
|
—
|
36 |
— |
 |
|
Accidentally deleted 5.6gB of kinderporn I've downloaded. 
—
|
—
|
25 |
— |
 |
|
What would you do in my situation, Totse? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
"Tracking" 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
So I spent friday night in jail. 
—
|
—
|
63 |
— |
 |
|
Sirs and madams i need to file a grievence 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
Something I never noticed before... 
—
|
—
|
23 |
— |
 |
|
What's your ideal self? How close are you to that ideal? 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
most odinists suck 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Has a Mexican ever stole your virginity? 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Mini Pop Kids 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
totse-based accomplishments 
—
|
—
|
86 |
— |
 |
|
An idea to improve Spurious. 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
Downloaded 2.6gb of child porn accidentally 
—
|
—
|
42 |
— |
 |
|
This thread shall cover everything to prove I am not Slag 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
The government forces people to stay criminals... 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Could a Canadian please explain these gas price formats to me? 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
You Decide My Saturday Night 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Last night I dreamed that I got arrested... 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Buying Adderal/Dexys etc online? 
—
|
—
|
3 |
— |
 |
|
Fight-Night In SG 
—
|
—
|
54 |
— |
 |
|
well SG 
—
|
—
|
59 |
— |
 |
|
ATTN: Icecapped 
—
|
—
|
2 |
— |
 |
|
creepiest story ever 
—
|
—
|
119 |
— |
 |
|
does anyone else worry they will catch 'gay'? 
—
|
—
|
20 |
— |
 |
|
So i got into a fight last night... 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Have the Brits gone mad?!! 
—
|
—
|
45 |
— |
 |
|
It gets quiet here at night (Pacific Time) 
—
|
—
|
1 |
— |