 |
|
stupid noob is a fucking faggot 
—
|
—
|
4 |
— |
 |
|
So I came very close to killing myself yesterday 
—
|
—
|
14 |
— |
 |
|
Finding what I believe to be a stolen gun 
—
|
—
|
56 |
— |
 |
|
Turning 30 
—
|
—
|
47 |
— |
 |
|
Are You Well Known? 
—
|
—
|
67 |
— |
 |
|
RE: so who's going on the 'lets lock good threads spree' this time? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
Do elections really matter? 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Biggest E-Penis On Totse? 
—
|
—
|
6 |
— |
 |
|
starting a monkey prostitution ring 
—
|
—
|
33 |
— |
 |
|
Does CVS sell already made protein shakes? 
—
|
—
|
32 |
— |
 |
|
names? 
—
|
—
|
43 |
— |
 |
|
I am a Delta Tau Delta pledge 
—
|
—
|
5 |
— |
 |
|
A kid in my school shot himself.. 
—
|
—
|
37 |
— |
 |
|
What types of radiation are involved in transmutation? 
—
|
—
|
26 |
— |
 |
|
How do people manage getting hit by a car? 
—
|
—
|
50 |
— |
 |
|
Are we nomads? 
—
|
—
|
17 |
— |
 |
|
I have a severe case of conjunctivitis 
—
|
—
|
9 |
— |
 |
|
So, I have a chemistry exam in an hour and a half 
—
|
—
|
30 |
— |
 |
|
molosh 
—
|
—
|
8 |
— |
 |
|
Why does totse not seem interesting today? 
—
|
—
|
13 |
— |
 |
|
totse - tell me which looks better 
—
|
—
|
15 |
— |
 |
|
Lol I made meta mad 
—
|
—
|
10 |
— |
 |
|
Ring Tone Procedure 
—
|
—
|
27 |
— |
 |
|
Resolutions 
—
|
—
|
12 |
— |
 |
|
Shit, I got fucking caught. 
—
|
—
|
66 |
— |
 |
|
Charlie Murphy ruined my night. 
—
|
—
|
11 |
— |
 |
|
Drunkards 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Staring down babies. 
—
|
—
|
40 |
— |
 |
|
I'm BACK! 
—
|
—
|
24 |
— |
 |
|
Is it ethical for parent's to tell kids about Santa 
—
|
—
|
44 |
— |