About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:36
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Abraham Lincoln

I hate people who go on and on about Lincoln... Lincoln this... Lincoln that

He was nothing more than a stupid nigger-lover who declared war on his own country

I'm glad he got assassinated, fucking retard!
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:38
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abraham Lincoln

lincon had slaves of his own...he brought the country into a civil war...he wasn't that great.
...vote for brown
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:39
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abraham Lincoln

quote:
Originally posted by head-shopper:
Gonna quote yourself again?




[This message has been edited by Head-shopper (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:40
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abraham Lincoln

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I�d like to take a minute just sit right there
I�ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

In west philadelfia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys said we�re up in no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said you�re moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air

(only the first three episodes of season one)

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kissin� and she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of bel-air livin� like,
Hmm this might be alright!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

Abraham Lincoln was just Fresh Prince'd.
{DA}
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:41
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abraham Lincoln

DA, i love you...
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:49
Voodoo Chile Voodoo Chile is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abraham Lincoln

Hey! Someone else who doesnt think Lincoln is the Head Archangel of Heaven! I always thought he was over hyped, thought it was just me though.
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:51
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abraham Lincoln

quote:
Originally posted by Governor Brown:
DA, i love you...


*Akward handshake hug thing*
{DA}
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:59
Atticus_Ellis Atticus_Ellis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abraham Lincoln

When was the lincoln, kenedy shoot out?

[This message has been edited by Atticus_Ellis (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:06
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: Abraham Lincoln

Jesus guys I love linkin park too they are awesome.
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 22:13
Trooper555 Trooper555 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Abraham Lincoln

lincoln are nice cars
my mom just baught a 2006 lincoln town car
just like a caddy
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics