About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:30
eprime eprime is offline
Regular
 
Default what comes after googolplex

well?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:32
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what comes after googolplex

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I�d like to take a minute just sit right there
I�ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

In west philadelfia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys said we�re up in no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said you�re moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air

(only the first three episodes of season one)

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kissin� and she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of bel-air livin� like,
Hmm this might be alright!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

lolz Fresh Prince'd.
{DA}
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:34
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what comes after googolplex

Well remembered.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:35
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what comes after googolplex

quote:
Originally posted by Q:
Well remembered.


More like well copied and pasted.

 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:37
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what comes after googolplex

^^
True.

But he was still Fresh Prince'd.
{DA}
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:37
Asphyxia Asphyxia is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what comes after googolplex

yahooplex
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:38
Pileven Pileven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: what comes after googolplex

quote:
Originally posted by Asphyxia:
yahooplex


good1

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics