About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:13
Geeksta Geeksta is offline
Regular
 
Default What does it all really mean

If myspace ever got shut down... who here thinks suicide rates would go up?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:13
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: What does it all really mean

I'm not sure, but I think you're an idiot.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:13
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What does it all really mean

gtfo
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:14
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What does it all really mean

... I think there will be a bit of a panic, but the Myspace competition would boost the Hell out of their advertising budget to draw in the non-utilized mass of users.



[This message has been edited by Hated One (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:14
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What does it all really mean

Nah they would all just transfer to Tagworld.
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:17
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: What does it all really mean

I don't want anybody else, when I think about you I touch myself!
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:19
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What does it all really mean

No, but bitchy-ness ratings will go up, as will smugness ratings from me.
{DA}
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:20
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What does it all really mean

I think tom would murder/suicide
...vote for brown
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:29
Its steven Its steven is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What does it all really mean

quote:
Originally posted by Governor Brown:
I think tom would murder/suicide
...vote for brown



Tom would be like "Aww fuck it." then shoots himself in the eye.


Thats fucking hilarious.


 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics