About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:58
SydMorrison SydMorrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Who's A Neo Nazi?

I'm not, but I hear that some people quite enjoy the reliving the nazi movement.
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:58
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: Who's A Neo Nazi?

Anyone who is an idiot can be a Neo-Nazi.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:59
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's A Neo Nazi?

*looks around*

I was lead to believe there would be punch and pie...
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:01
SydMorrison SydMorrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's A Neo Nazi?

yeah..I don't really agree with they way Hitler ran things either
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:02
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's A Neo Nazi?

quote:
Originally posted by SydMorrison:
yeah..I don't really agree with they way Hitler ran things either


Hey! Goddamnit! Where's the fuck is the punch and pie!?!
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:02
SydMorrison SydMorrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's A Neo Nazi?

quote:
Originally posted by Hated One:
*looks around*

I was lead to believe there would be punch and pie...



haha yeah...I forgot about that part...We can always sacrifice a goat if anyone feels like it...
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:02
cracky cracky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's A Neo Nazi?

quote:
Originally posted by SydMorrison:
yeah..I don't really agree with they way Hitler ran things either


Bush isn't doing much different for that matter.
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:04
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's A Neo Nazi?

quote:
Originally posted by SydMorrison:
haha yeah...I forgot about that part...We can always sacrifice a goat if anyone feels like it...


Man... fuck this thread...

*walks away but still grumbles...*

Unfreaking believable... no pie... not even a little punch... god friggin...

*cries in corner because he's fat*
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:06
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's A Neo Nazi?

quote:
Originally posted by cracky:
Bush isn't doing much different for that matter.


quote:
Extract From My English Talk:
I think George Bush should smoke weed, I mean if he did he would be far more relaxed and wouldn't have felt the need to bomb iraq.

Weed legalization could have saved so many lives!


 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:07
SydMorrison SydMorrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's A Neo Nazi?

quote:
Originally posted by cracky:
Bush isn't doing much different for that matter.


True...At least he didn't bring along a holocaust (Unless you count the pointless war to defend the country from Weapons of Mass Destruction)
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:08
SydMorrison SydMorrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's A Neo Nazi?

quote:
Originally posted by Head-shopper:
[QUOTE]Extract From My English Talk:
[b] I think George Bush should smoke weed, I mean if he did he would be far more relaxed and wouldn't have felt the need to bomb iraq.

Weed legalization could have saved so many lives!

[/B][/QUOTE]

He probably does smoke weed...Who doesn't? Its very socially accepted (unless a hypocrite cop sees you smoking it)
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:10
Hated One Hated One is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Who's A Neo Nazi?

Honestly I think Bush does coke. (Not a continuation of my punch/pie joke.)
I mean he did it all through college and a bit after, so he probably still does it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics