About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > Spurious Generalities
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spurious Generalities This is the general discussion and chat forum. People can discuss just about anything they want to in this area, providing it doesn't fit in one of the other forums and provided that it will bring conversation to the thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:18
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default What was the last good deed you did for someone?

I helped out a stranger .

I was walking home from a beer festival last night, and I'd almost reached my house when I saw some guy in a Mayhem t-shirt, so I stopped to say hello etc. Turns out he was really lost so I offered to walk him the to the train station 40 minutes away. Given it was 3am though, there were no trains so I walked back home and let him sleep at my house for the night, and then walked him to the station in the morning.

What have you guys done before?
 #2 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:20
Head-shopper Head-shopper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

I told a girl you could see the padding coming out of her bra.
 #3 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:22
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

quote:
Originally posted by Toothlessjoe:
I helped out a stranger .

I was walking home from a beer festival last night, and I'd almost reached my house when I saw some guy in a Mayhem t-shirt, so I stopped to say hello etc. Turns out he was really lost so I offered to walk him the to the train station 40 minutes away. Given it was 3am though, there were no trains so I walked back home and let him sleep at my house for the night, and then walked him to the station in the morning.

What have you guys done before?




I knew you were Jesus all along.

I haven't ever done a random act of kindness on that scale. I did open a door for someone today though.
 #4 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:22
Regular
 
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

Helping some woman get up a couple flights of stairs with a pram.
 #5 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:24
TheTuna TheTuna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

quote:
Originally posted by DuckWarri0r:
Helping some woman get up a couple flights of stairs with a pram.


That reminds me, a few weeks ago I helped a woman with a pram get off the bus.

She wasn't the least bit grateful either.

[This message has been edited by TheTuna (edited 03-19-2006).]
 #6 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:26
Scab Scab is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

i gave back a cellphone i found on the floor in the moshpit at a cky concert
 #7 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:26
Governor Brown Governor Brown is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

I bought my freinds lunch yesterday...
 #8 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:29
fools_gold fools_gold is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

I bought my friend 120$ worth of cds. Just because I randomly felt like it yesterday.
 #9 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:33
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

quote:
Originally posted by fools_gold:
I bought my friend 120$ worth of cds. Just because I randomly felt like it yesterday.


What kind of CD's?
 #10 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:38
AdeptSaboteur AdeptSaboteur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

recently smoked up 2 of my friends on several occasions.
 #11 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:38
DA DA is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

I gave an old lady my basket at the grocery store.
{DA}
 #12 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:47
fools_gold fools_gold is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

quote:
Originally posted by Toothlessjoe:
What kind of CD's?


Hmm Cake's Comfort Eagle, Manmade god, Two blind Melon Cds, A skid row one (I can't remember Which), Pink grease (Cause it was only $10) and The Clash. That's most of 'em anyway.
 #13 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:48
Jah Jah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

Saw some guy struggling with the bench press at the gym. he was trying to do 275 and the bar slowly went down to his chest and went back up maybe two inches before he started turning bright red and the bar started falling again. I spritned over and helped him put the bar back up.

He said thanks..
 #14 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:53
Bong-Rippa Bong-Rippa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

I always stop so somebody can pull out to the opposite lane if I see and opening up ahead and its real busy.
 #15 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:54
Q Q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

errrr... ummm... *runs away*
 #16 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:55
Regular
 
Behind you. With a lead pipe.
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

quote:
Originally posted by fools_gold:
Hmm Cake's Comfort Eagle


Good choice .
 #17 
Old 2006-03-19, 20:57
I Ride The Yellow Bus I Ride The Yellow Bus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

I let this homeless guy have the rest of my blunt

*i'm so fresh*
 #18 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:08
OmegaGiant OmegaGiant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

Nothing, I'm a horribly mean guy. Consider it nice if I see you in person and leave you alone. Which if you don't stare at me or come over flapping your jaw, I will leave you alone.
 #19 
Old 2006-03-19, 21:09
fools_gold fools_gold is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What was the last good deed you did for someone?

quote:
Originally posted by Toothlessjoe:
Good choice .


Thanks, Cake's awsome.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics